[Blackpill] Why Women hate ugly Men

Arealgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Arealgirl said:
Ye
supercell said:
im willing to bet you get pumped by monster chads on a day to day bases
yea but like how much money are you willing to bet I do that cause your opinion of me is pretty strong, for all you know I might just be a federal agent disguised as a ‘real girl’
message me
How? My knowledge of this site is about as much as my knowledge on getting effed by chads, zilch

Arealgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Arealgirl said:
rottingcorpse said:
Bullshit, I bet you've fucked a family dog before.
How much money are we betting cause mate by the power of Christ you are going to lose
If 6'5 chad offered a one night stand, you would take it.
Just that simple. Females don't hold any values, HUMANS have biologically controlled desires which overrule everything else.
I do Catholic values also I already said I preferd short guys so... 6,5 ain’t cutting it cuz

DireWolf

Incels.Net Regular
DireWolf said:
OysterSauce said:
Why do you think so?
Truly ugly people are actually pretty rare, although the obesity epidemic has definitely increased ugliness in recent years.
A lot of men I see in public, if they made simple changes to their hair style, clothes, and worked out regularly could increase their looks/appearance dramatically, which would definitely help them in finding dates. Then there's the social aspect which is a little more complicated. Some guys are on the autistic spectrum, some are just socially inept and inexperienced. Others have created a dark, black hole of negativity for themselves that will repel people away, including women. Some of the guys on here are probably mentally fucked in the head. Maybe I'm a little mentally fucked in the head too? These issues are a little more difficult to fix.

Men don't just get rejected based on their looks, there are other factors involved as well.
Bluepiller, why aren't you on Reddit?
I've outgrown the whole "pill" thing.
I accept reality as it is and I still want pusѕy. I want to conquer females and dominate them like a Roman emperor or Attila the Hun.

Fuck girlfriends and wives, I just wanna dominate these bitches and use my dick like a battering ram and make them gurgle my cum like it's a magical ambrosia cocktail.
Eventually you'll reach a point like me where you are just like, "Fuck all this ѕhit, I want to be a goddamn conquerer of the female raсe, my dick is my weapon, time to slay some pusѕy"

DireWolf

Incels.Net Regular
DireWolf said:
OysterSauce said:
Why do you think so?
Truly ugly people are actually pretty rare, although the obesity epidemic has definitely increased ugliness in recent years.
A lot of men I see in public, if they made simple changes to their hair style, clothes, and worked out regularly could increase their looks/appearance dramatically, which would definitely help them in finding dates. Then there's the social aspect which is a little more complicated. Some guys are on the autistic spectrum, some are just socially inept and inexperienced. Others have created a dark, black hole of negativity for themselves that will repel people away, including women. Some of the guys on here are probably mentally fucked in the head. Maybe I'm a little mentally fucked in the head too? These issues are a little more difficult to fix.

Men don't just get rejected based on their looks, there are other factors involved as well.
very true, like our lord and saviour Ellіot rodgers. he had great looks but was off. and the smallest fuсking thing can mean your gonna die alone as a man. no sympathy for us.
Ellіot Rodgers was whiny and lacked masculinity.
He had money, looks, nice car, etc, ....everything was in place except the guy's personality had no masculine edge to it.
Women want to be dominated by guy's who act masculine. Oddly enough, the most masculine thing Ellіot probably ever did was go on that rampage.
If Ellіot had instead enrolled on the basketball or football team in high school, he probably would have been waist deep in pusѕy and wouldn't have become a rampage shooter.

I wish I had been pressured into getting into team sports when I was younger, the benefits are unelievable. Higher t-levels, muscular build, and men are always testing and checking each other which makes them less sensitive and more masculine. It toughens them up, so when they encounter testy bitches they know how to react and put them in their place.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
supercell said:
Arealgirl said:
Ye

yea but like how much money are you willing to bet I do that cause your opinion of me is pretty strong, for all you know I might just be a federal agent disguised as a ‘real girl’
message me
How? My knowledge of this site is about as much as my knowledge on getting effed by chads, zilch
supercell said:
DireWolf said:

very true, like our lord and saviour Ellіot rodgers. he had great looks but was off. and the smallest fuсking thing can mean your gonna die alone as a man. no sympathy for us.
He had money, looks, nice car, etc, ....everything was in place except the guy's personality had no masculine edge to it.
Women want to be dominated by guy's who act masculine. Oddly enough, the most masculine thing Ellіot probably ever did was go on that rampage.
If Ellіot had instead enrolled on the basketball or football team in high school, he probably would have been waist deep in pusѕy and wouldn't have become a rampage shooter.

I wish I had been pressured into getting into team sports when I was younger, the benefits are unelievable. Higher t-levels, muscular build, and men are always testing and checking each other which makes them less sensitive and more masculine. It toughens them up, so when they encounter testy bitches they know how to react and put them in their place.
i played street basketball and football. never played for a team though i just didnt have the genetics for it. i also did 2.5 years in juvie total where muscular tyrone gang members will test you all day every day. and ive worked out my whole life growing up in a very masculine environment. still an incel

DireWolf

Incels.Net Regular
Arealgirl said:
supercell said:
message me
DireWolf said:
supercell said:

i played street basketball and football. never played for a team though i just didnt have the genetics for it. i also did 2.5 years in juvie total where muscular tyrone gang members will test you all day every day. and ive worked out my whole life growing up in a very masculine environment. still an incel
How would you rate your face on a scale of 1 to 10?

supercell

5'4 subhuman
supercell said:
Arealgirl said:
DireWolf said:

rn a 3 at most but i do have a good chin but my nose is fucked from getting it broken but im short. if i get a tan and a good haircut and get rid of my acne i could bump my face up to a 6 but none of that would ever work because im short.

DireWolf

Incels.Net Regular
DireWolf said:
supercell said:
rn a 3 at most but i do have a good chin but my nose is fucked from getting it broken but im short. if i get a tan and a good haircut and get rid of my acne i could bump my face up to a 6
Definitely go for it, if you can improve your face looks by 3 full points, it's probably worth it.
How short?

I'm only 5'7", so my future dating goals are to find shorter women, probably asian women to date.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
supercell said:
DireWolf said:
rn a 3 at most but i do have a good chin but my nose is fucked from getting it broken but im short. if i get a tan and a good haircut and get rid of my acne i could bump my face up to a 6
Definitely go for it, if you can improve your face looks by 3 full points, it's probably worth it.
How short?

I'm only 5'7", so my future dating goals are to find shorter women, probably asian women to date.
im 5'4 but i can wear shoes that make me 5'6.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」

It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.

Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to sex or companionship.

Either accept your role as someone of a lower class and ACT ACCORDINGLY, or it’s sexual harassement. So f*cking what if I let a hot guy grab my ass? That does NOT mean it’s OK for YOU to do it!!!

I have an advanced degree and make a good enough living on my own, so I don’t need your earning potential or “generosity”. I have plenty of platonic friends, so I don’t need you for that, either. The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction.

Personal Thoughts: JFL if you're attracted to females as an ugly male, it's not over for you, IT NEVER BEGAN.
I knew it existed but itll still ruin my day if i face it head on. Back to my copes. Ta-ta

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Holy ѕhit lmao.

this is a COLOSSAL fuсking BLACKPILL.

They even closed the fuсking site down just so people wouldn't see it anymore.

Knots

cuck exterminator
Its not just being ugly, even average looking men go through this ѕhit too. If you're not the conventionally attractive as a man, it's over. Also the site got taken down. Was that like a place where women go to complain and bitch about how "hard" men make their lives, never heard of the site

StupidPuppy

Incels.Net Junior
I’m a girl. Actually I prefer guys who are social outcasts or who are considered “ugly” or flawed.
I’m an ugly girl too, though, so I guess it makes sense for me to want someone on my level.