[Blackpill] Why Women hate ugly Men

Arealgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Arealgirl said:
Hidden said:
Vagina looking like a roast beef.
Are you calling me a vagina? Or federal agent disguised as a vagina because that’s a funny visual
You foids are so dump. You won't understand high iq black pill anyway. That's all.
Soz I thought I was on the blue pill page, besides I was just defending all the small bois in the world. I already know I’m dumb anyway

Arealgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Arealgirl said:
Hidden said:
Jesus christ these foids are so dump.
Yes I am pretty “dump”
I don't give a damn about spelling ѕhits tbh. Dump or dumb or whatever.
Yea I got made fun of my grammar earlier on this site too. It’s the dumbest way to insult someone because it shows that they have nothing better to say, but it’s still so much fun to do!

supercell

5'4 subhuman
OysterSauce said:
DireWolf said:
Most of the men on this site aren't actually ugly, they're probably just average looking.
Why do you think so?
Truly ugly people are actually pretty rare, although the obesity epidemic has definitely increased ugliness in recent years.
A lot of men I see in public, if they made simple changes to their hair style, clothes, and worked out regularly could increase their looks/appearance dramatically, which would definitely help them in finding dates. Then there's the social aspect which is a little more complicated. Some guys are on the autistic spectrum, some are just socially inept and inexperienced. Others have created a dark, black hole of negativity for themselves that will repel people away, including women. Some of the guys on here are probably mentally fucked in the head. Maybe I'm a little mentally fucked in the head too? These issues are a little more difficult to fix.

Men don't just get rejected based on their looks, there are other factors involved as well.
very true, like our lord and saviour Ellіot rodgers. he had great looks but was off. and the smallest fuсking thing can mean your gonna die alone as a man. no sympathy for us.

Arealgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Arealgirl said:
Hidden said:
Are you calling me a vagina? Or federal agent disguised as a vagina because that’s a funny visual
If you want positive attention from virgins, go to 4chan or Reddit.
But i don’t want positive attention I want people who don’t bullshit, besides all the good account names have already been taken

rottingcorpse

Incels.Net Novice
Hidden said:
Arealgirl said:
Yes I am pretty “dump”
Yea I got made fun of my grammar earlier on this site too. It’s the dumbest way to insult someone because it shows that they have nothing better to say, but it’s still so much fun to do!
You send nude pics for Chad, why not post them here cheap nasty STD wh*re?
Either post tits or GTFO.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
Arealgirl said:
You foids are so dump. You won't understand high iq black pill anyway. That's all.
Soz I thought I was on the blue pill page, besides I was just defending all the small bois in the world. I already know I’m dumb anyway
It just happens that you have chad bf? Okay hoe.

Arealgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Arealgirl said:
Hidden said:
Sorry Catholic, which means no nude pics till marriage

rottingcorpse

Incels.Net Novice
rottingcorpse said:
Arealgirl said:
Bullshit, I bet you've fucked a family dog before.

Arealgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Arealgirl said:
Hidden said:
ayy can we let one female feel welcome here? as long as shes not a c*nt
Yes a friend! Is there a way I can add you or something in this forum I swear I’m not an agent in disguise

Arealgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Arealgirl said:
rottingcorpse said:
How much money are we betting cause mate by the power of Christ you are going to lose

supercell

5'4 subhuman
rottingcorpse said:
Arealgirl said:
im willing to bet you get pumped by monster chads on a day to day bases

Arealgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Ye
Arealgirl said:
rottingcorpse said:
yea but like how much money are you willing to bet I do that cause your opinion of me is pretty strong, for all you know I might just be a federal agent disguised as a ‘real girl’

rottingcorpse

Incels.Net Novice
rottingcorpse said:
Arealgirl said:
How much money are we betting cause mate by the power of Christ you are going to lose
If 6'5 chad offered a one night stand, you would take it.
Just that simple. Females don't hold any values, HUMANS have biologically controlled desires which overrule everything else.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
Ye
supercell said:
Arealgirl said:
yea but like how much money are you willing to bet I do that cause your opinion of me is pretty strong, for all you know I might just be a federal agent disguised as a ‘real girl’
message me