[Blackpill] Why incels can't be happy

Che

Staff
Take a look at the Maslow pyramid of needs. It's a hierarchical structure of the human needs, the ones at the bottom are more important and have to be fulfilled to reach the next stage. Now the basic needs are physiological, safety, and love&belonging, you NEED these to be happy and they should be considered human rights. Most people got the two bottom ones covered but many(men) are hardstuck on love and belonging.
Having a loving partner is crucial for the human, pretty much all women got the basic needs covered since they can have easily have that and are at the final stages of either esteem or self actualization, while many men struggle with third stage that is attaining love. The sex part that is physiological can be emulated with masturbation, that many more women are sexually fulfilled and loved can be derived from the fact that they masturbate much less than men do(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8476336). So we can cope with masturbation to sort of pass the physiological barrier even though it's obviously not as nice as real sex. But we can't emulate the love that you would obtain from a girlfriend which means we can never pass the third stage of personal development and can thus NEVER BE HAPPY.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
I've got the first and last one, but my creativity and problem solving mostly involves getting out of this shithole of a life through occult ѕhit

Mr.Hendrix

No longer active
I've got the first and last one, but my creativity and problem solving mostly involves getting out of this shithole of a life through occult ѕhit
KhhvForEternity said:
I've got the first and last one,
Most of the first one is more accurate.
I'm all the way at the bottom, getting to the all the way at the top, bypassing normalnigger hegemony.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Hidden said:
KhhvForEternity said:
I'm all the way at the bottom, getting to the all the way at the top, bypassing normalnigger hegemony.
this

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
KhhvForEternity said:
Hidden said:
KhhvForEternity said:
Brutal. It never began for many men.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Brutal. At least it feels like I’m on the second level not the first even though I’m virgin

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Incels can NEVER be happy, even if we get some RANDOM sexual non-paid encounter.. We want sex AND love, which will NEVER happen.. Guaranteed.

Che

Staff
Incels can NEVER be happy, even if we get some RANDOM sexual non-paid encounter.. We want sex AND love, which will NEVER happen.. Guaranteed.
Exactly!
Incels will never be happy at life, even Happiness is Chad Only.

Being ugly is a real curse, nobody will ever take you seriously or want to have anything with you, everyone is scared of you and find your low inhib cringey as fuck, what? You're telling me you're ugly and High Inhib too? Well this is need a whole another 10 lines of describing how shitty your life is, and believe me it's way way worse than being ugly and low inhib..

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice
Not a very reliable pyramid to make a point with as the position of sex has been strongly criticised on the pyramid. Placing sex in the same position as food, water and sleep is quite concerning as those things clearly don't have the same level of importance.
Also, the pyramid is ethnically biased as it was based on individualistic societies (not much of a problem for the point you're making though).
The only thing in the pyramid that supports your point will be "intimacy". It fits perfectly into it's position. Sex is questionable here

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
You can't spell NEVER without ER you know
Yet another tedious ER worshipper? You DO know he FAILED miserably in his purpose right?

SupraImmaParham

Incels.Net Novice
It's tough because the last time I experienced sex was when I was 12 years old. I don't think I ever had a gf and quite frankly, I find women pretty annoying because they tend to have a problem with my lack of work ethic.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Take a look at the Maslow pyramid of needs. It's a hierarchical structure of the human needs, the ones at the bottom are more important and have to be fulfilled to reach the next stage. Now the basic needs are physiological, safety, and love&belonging, you NEED these to be happy and they should be considered human rights. Most people got the two bottom ones covered but many(men) are hardstuck on love and belonging.
View attachment 20932
Having a loving partner is crucial for the human, pretty much all women got the basic needs covered since they can have easily have that and are at the final stages of either esteem or self actualization, while many men struggle with third stage that is attaining love. The sex part that is physiological can be emulated with masturbation, that many more women are sexually fulfilled and loved can be derived from the fact that they masturbate much less than men do(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8476336). So we can cope with masturbation to sort of pass the physiological barrier even though it's obviously not as nice as real sex. But we can't emulate the love that you would obtain from a girlfriend which means we can never pass the third stage of personal development and can thus NEVER BE HAPPY.
I don't even have the two bases needs of pyramid ( physiological and safety )
I guess my life is worse than I imagine ...
it is over

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
man ...
when I was 10 I thought that by the age of 14 I would had already kissed a girl
when I was 14 everyone around me have already had sex and i was still thing about having romantic first kiss
I was so bluepilled and stupid
it hurts