[Blackpill] The moment you have to try, you already lost

Che

Staff
Getting girls comes naturally to all slayers, they don't even think about it, it's like breathing.

its called looks, a lot of incels imply that a slayer need to be "alpha" or have a specific personality to get foids. they dont, they just let their looks do the talking.

Sometimes I get the feeling these people (Slayers) don't even know how the world works. They walk though life without ever getting into any existential crisis whatsoever. Their biggest "depression" was for a week tops.
And have you ever seen their smug smile when they say "yeah, I was depressed too, but now I feel all good again! You should too!"

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
A woman knows instantly within the first seconds of meeting you whether she'll fuck with you or not. Also, when you're an incel, most of your interactions with women will either be neutral or negative. It depends on how unattractive you are. The uglier you are, the worse it gets. Either way, women will never smother you with their femininity and sensuality; that's reserved for the slayers, chads, pretty boys etc..

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I am sorry, but I don't find this fully accurate. You need to have at least some minimum flirtatious skill, or show some audacity and determination in your approach. I mean, you all know of mentalcels.

NuclearRedfield

24. England, UK.
I am sorry, but I don't find this fully accurate. You need to have at least some minimum flirtatious skill, or show some audacity and determination in your approach. I mean, you all know of mentalcels.
If your looks are an 8 and up and you go to an environment where women are seeking to hook up. A nightclub for instance. You can be a mentalcel and you'll still get laid with women up to your looks level. I was a 7 to 8/10 when I was 14. But my looks massively declined by 19. My mentalceldom wasn't an issue when my looks were good. But now that I'm a 5/10 on my best days. It's basically over.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Novosadjanin said:
If your looks are an 8 and up and you go to an environment where women are seeking to hook up. A nightclub for instance. You can be a mentalcel and you'll still get laid with women up to your looks level. I was a 7 to 8/10 when I was 14. But my looks massively declined by 19. My mentalceldom wasn't an issue when my looks were good. But now that I'm a 5/10 on my best days. It's basically over.
Well, don't laugh but I truly believe I was an 8/10 until my early 20's. Now, at 32y, I am maybe 6,5/10 or 7/10. The thing is I've been never going out to clubs, discos etc.
I did occasionally when my friends made me (back in the day I still had friends) . I was in my teens then and actually got approached several times in clubs, but always weaseled out, acting uninterested, but in reality I was panicking and sweating in those situations like my life depends on it. I believe I got a 200 heartbeat at times. You can look like a m'fing Apollo (the Greek God ofc, not the spaceship), if you start shaking and stuttering, Jesus can only help you regain girls interest.
The problem of course was that I was (am) super stiff, both in dance and in flirt. Generally I felt very uncomfortable in clubs. My social anxiety was off the charts whenever I was there. Over time I got run out of excuses when my friends called me for a night out and decided to stop tormenting myself there, so I stopped for good. I mean, I know you are supposed to overcome fears by facing them, but I saw no progress in my case. Could I've tried more hard and more persistently? I sure could and surely should have.

Now, this story actually made me wonder if you guys have those night outs? Do you "put yourself on a market" (not counting dating sites ofc)? I mean, I guess most of the forum members around are younger than me, some ever half my age, so I suppose you do, right?

Last edited:

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
its called looks, a lot of incels imply that a slayer need to be "alpha" or have a specific personality to get foids. they dont, they just let their looks do the talking.
Looks, money, status you will always see pretty bog standard ordinary looking short arsed men who would probably be incels with relatively hot girlfriends/wives if they have a high position well paying job. If you don't have that then looks really will be the key factor, you have to be at least 2 points out of 10 higher than they are minimum preferably more. They won't be too bothered about personality as that's something the woman can work on if you fit one or more of the three criteria.