Blackpill hit me hard

kruggercel90

I looked in the mirror the other day and was slapped in the face by the reality of my situation. I am 19 years old and have never even held hands with a femoid before. They look down at me like I am trash. All I want is to be cared for but the fuсking used meat holes see me as subhuman garbage. After lurking on r/braincels for the longest time I have decided to break my silence and share my stories about my horrendous life.

notachad

BANNED
kruggercel90 said:
I looked in the mirror the other day and was slapped in the face by the reality of my situation. I am 19 years old and have never even held hands with a femoid before. They look down at me like I am trash. All I want is to be cared for but the fuсking used meat holes see me as subhuman garbage. After lurking on r/braincels for the longest time I have decided to break my silence and share my stories about my horrendous life.
Get off this site immediately.

This website is a blackhole of negativity. The people here will drag you down like nothing you've ever experienced before.

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20 believe it or not. I'm 30 now and have been with over 20 women, and I am definitely not a chad, I'm not >9/10, I don't have a million dollars, I'm kind of weird and geeky, but I put in the effort needed to get my ѕhit together and understand why I couldn't get girls when I was younger. Why did the hot girls in highschool go after the class clown retards, and skate boarders who were all destined to drop out, and the assholes whose only talent was football, etc. Why did girls go after guys who were such obvious jerks?!

The answer is that I was misreading these situations completely. I didn't understand what was actually happening, what the girls were actually seeing in these guys. And please keep in mind that people's attitudes and preferences in HIGHSCHOOL are not the same as they will be just a few years later, when they're 22 for instance. There's a MASSIVE maturity gap that gets closed.

You're 19, you're not a goddamn "incel". You're a 19 years old kid who hasn't had a gf yet. Fine, neither had I. Neither have a lot of people at 19. You're not condemned to anything for Christs sake. But if you stay on this forum, you will get drown in negativity and hate, and then you will definitely "incel" yourself, by your own doing.

Read a couple of books, like Jordan Peterson's "12 Rules for Life" or "The Game" by Neil Strauss. Take inventory of your life, what are you doing that you could do better? How are your grades? Make them a priority! Are you in shape? No? Join a gym, or start running or something. How do you dress? Are you in fashion? No? Learn about what modern fashion looks like and wear current styled clothing (you don't need to spend a fortune on Armani, just dress your age and wear well known brands, that's all.) Set goals for yourself and work towards them.

If you work hard to become the person you know deep inside you can be, whoever that person is, more will follow. Success attracts success. Become the person you have the potential to be, and then people will be attracted to you. Maybe not every supermodel in the universe, but somebody will.

First step is to leave this toxic forum immediately. And don't look back.

May the force be with you!

Nostalgicel

Teenage girls are the nicest, after that they only get more toxic.

This forum is not about negativity, its about learning to survive.

I also had sex before (multiple times and for free). But things got worse over the past 20 years, and its not getting better.