Blackpill : facts everybody needs to learn

Che

Staff
  1. Women have requirements, men have preferences.
  2. Women choose, men compete. There are solid evolutionary reasons for this.
  3. Women are evolutionarily conditioned to heavily discriminate. Men are not.
  4. Women are attracted to a narrow set of characteristics that are entirely genetically determined.
  5. Men are attracted to a wide set of characteristics that can be largely environmentally influenced (this fact alongside fact #4 partially explain female power in the sexual marketplace.)
  6. The 80/20 rule is true. Women always have options. Below average men do not.
  7. Women who say "tehe girls like all men" invariably have a) a large number of past romantic partners and b) most of their partners are tall and ripped with square jaws, robust skulls and narrow hunter eyes.
  8. The women who have inflicted inceldom upon you, who have bullied you and rejected you your whole life, who have put you in the position you're in now - they will let you pay for a house and their bastard children when they're in mid-late 30s and ready to "settle down" because they can no longer attract Chad. You are expected to be grateful for this opportunity.
  9. Women who say "you've gotta work hard to get a good woman!" do not work hard to get good men. They are born with good genes and lie on their backs while top tier men compete to validate them.
  10. Women who say "tehe you've just gotta trade down below your own SMV" do not trade down themselves. In fact, like all women, they trade up massively. If they are with a male who is uglier than they are (but not objectively ugly), he will be very rich or very high status of account for this.
  11. If you do not have key formative experiences in your adolescent years, you will never, ever be able to catch up, and the window of opportunity for some of life's most wondrous and pure experiences is closed forever. Women expect you to not be bothered at all by this despite having all this experience themselves.
  12. Women are incapable of even contemplating what life is like as an ugly man. They play life on God mode. Doubt this? Open a female profile on a dating app and see how you get treated. It is endless compliments and people being nice to you. Ugly men get nothing. Life is a barren wasteland for us, like being trapped in Death Valley, an endless salt plain.
  13. Women and normies don't care what is true. They're just bothered about having their very narrow subjective experiences confirmed by equally myopic idiots around them.
  14. Women are happy to share men. Men are not happy to share women. This explains why 20% of men can monopolise 80% of women.
PS: female lurkers: I dare you to make a profile on a dating or social media app using low SMV male pictures. See how you get on. Larp as a low SMV male until you get a date. Try it. See life from our perspective. I dare you.

Che

Staff
yes. Although 7 needs edit because women also go for high tier normans who are not gigasaiyans.
High tier Normies barely get women, women only date them when the Chads and chadlites aren't available
Also if you're talking about high tier Normie getting landwhales, the landwhales aren't even women to start with

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
High tier Normies barely get women, women only date them when the Chads and chadlites aren't available
Also if you're talking about high tier Normie getting landwhales, the landwhales aren't even women to start with
I used to be in a town full of rich assholes, they were good looking upper class high tier normans, and they were shorter and weaker than me but got the girls.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It's cuz they are rich and high status, women won't date a poor low class high tier Normie unless the women herself is very unattractive or obese
No such thing as poor low class high tier normie. High tier normies always get job priviledges.

Also there was a poor low class high tier normies one time irl. He told me he got all the low status girls. High tier normies cant lose.

Che

Staff
No such thing as poor low class high tier normie. High tier normies always get job priviledges.
I know some Low Class high tier Normies...

He told me got all the low status girls. High tier normies cant lose.
Yeah but he won't be a slayer like Chad or Chadlite, at best he will get one Girl every week, but that's good cuz we incels don't get anything and girls prefer get fcked by dogs rather than fcked by us

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I know some Low Class high tier Normies...

Yeah but he won't be a slayer like Chad or Chadlite, at best he will get one Girl every week, but that's good cuz we incels don't get anything and girls prefer get fcked by dogs rather than fcked by us
In my eyes one girl a week is like a utopia. Boggles my mind Chads can even get more girls than that.

I wish SJWs would focus on getting actual equality instead of memes about equality.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Chad can get 2 Girls per day if he wants to, life is unfair, I know, but what we incels should do beside coping in peace?
Convince the angry mob of SJWs that life has been unfair to us, and is rigged against us, since Incels also have a tough time getting hired for jobs, which is the truth.
Currently SJWs are rigged to be against us. That can change.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It's not over bro...

It never began :')
Truly hasn't began. This is the age of Tech. Look at chicks on their Iphones. The first to plug into Ai will be chicks. Robots will take all jobs so chicks only jobs will be hookers. Incels like me and you should be afraid, but also a glimmer of hope. We should fear the Robotizaction of robotnik. But also, know that this may bring a glimmer of hope. When all women are transformed into cyborgs...some will want to (Consentually) reprogram themselves to lust for incels. And as long as us incels are not plugged into the robotnik matrix, we have power.

Che

Staff
Truly hasn't began. This is the age of Tech. Look at chicks on their Iphones. The first to plug into Ai will be chicks. Robots will take all jobs so chicks only jobs will be hookers. Incels like me and you should be afraid, but also a glimmer of hope. We should fear the Robotizaction of robotnik. But also, know that this may bring a glimmer of hope. When all women are transformed into cyborgs...some will want to (Consentually) reprogram themselves to lust for incels. And as long as us incels are not plugged into the robotnik matrix, we have power.
Skyscraper IQ tbh