black void

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Never swallowed black pill and never want to. I've never believed in blue or red pill. Always believed in Maroon pill.

Maroon pill is a darker version of red pill. I don't think it is easy as simply being confident and alpha. But something more.

Reason I don't do black pill is because when I go in black pill mode it feels like the abyss or void. It makes me feel suicidal wanting to die. That life has no purpose or meaning. And I hate everyone I see on TV and internet. And feel nothing but hate and my insides twist around. And I feel lazy and unmotivated to do anything. And I get dark oppressive thoughts of that noone will ever love me. And it feels like I'm Frodo staring into the ring like I can't escape.

That is why i dont black pill. There is no logical reason to. It benefits nobody. Not saying to blue pill and act like life is sunshine and roses. Or to red pill and say its as easy as being alpha. But something still dark and maroon, but not totally black.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
LordCuck69 said:
Could you explain maroon pill a little bit? How is it darker?
google the best answer. maroon a bit like a darker red. Thought about velvet pill instead. But velvet makes me think of hot pusѕy and i get triggered by it. Maroon sounds like what it is. Like ur marooned on an island.

lordoftheincels said:
LordCuck69 said:
Could you explain maroon pill a little bit? How is it darker?
google the best answer. maroon a bit like a darker red. Thought about velvet pill instead. But velvet makes me think of hot pusѕy and i get triggered by it. Maroon sounds like what it is. Like ur marooned on an island.
I mean I get what maroon is. What I want to know is what makes your philosophy darker than the conventional red pill theory?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Of course 100% blackpill is a meme. Looks are not everything, they're not enough.

Also, the uglier you are, the "blacker" in gets and you've mentioned not being ugly, so some "red" stuff indeed should be legit for your case.
at the end of the day, it's all a cope

resublimity

I like this concept. I often have shitty nihilistic times, but I'd say my colour varies.

Is anyone here legit 100% blackpilled all the time? How do you get through life?

resublimity said:
I like this concept. I often have shitty nihilistic times, but I'd say my colour varies.

Is anyone here legit 100% blackpilled all the time? How do you get through life?
Kill yourself is usually the answer to black pill theory. lol I don't think there are any 100% blackpilled people because they usually just off themselves before they find a forum like this

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
LordCuck69 said:
Kill yourself is usually the answer to black pill theory.
IMHO, it's usually LDAR. Looksmaxing is cope and requires a ѕhit ton of money for men, good copes require effort from making which blackpill severely discourages whoever takes it and rope, well, the self-preservation thing is hard to beat for most.

Oh, yeah, and there is no easily available, quick, and painless method with guaranteed results. So, even if you go for it, you can easily end up alive, but worse than before, like disabled or sth. Daily reminder that you can't win as an incel whatever you do. LDAR is the best option because you only lose time. You lose it no matter which option you pick.
lol I don't think there are any 100% blackpilled people because they usually just off themselves before they find a forum like this
Kek, of course you'd go nuts without coping somehow. I don't think someone can zealously believe in whatever mumbo-jumbo, think about it all the time and stay sane. You'll want to distract yourself from blackpill thoughts, in other words to cope.