{Black Pill} The Dickpill...

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
OP, you have posted so many dick threads.

Saint Mentalcel

no hope

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:

bruhs me tbh fr fr ngl ngl

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
If your dick ain't at least 6 or 8 inches then it's a wrap. Anything lower than 6 is pretty much a death sentence, it's over for you. I don't condone suіcіde but I'm thinking about it in the near future...
Not really, you can have a big dick and still be an incel. The girl never knows what you have in your pants unless you get her in your bed. I am over 6 inches and still an incel, no unpaid foid ever saw it.

Justsomeone60

Incels.Net Junior
VirginKing25 said:
If your dick ain't at least 6 or 8 inches then it's a wrap. Anything lower than 6 is pretty much a death sentence, it's over for you. I don't condone suіcіde but I'm thinking about it in the near future...
Not really, you can have a big dick and still be an incel. The girl never knows what you have in your pants unless you get her in your bed. I am over 6 inches and still an incel, no unpaid foid ever saw it.
yeah same

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
VirginKing25 said:
yeah same
agreed. At least there is one topic I can agree with @GeraltOfRivia .

VirginKing25

Incels.Net Master
VirginKing25 said:
I'd just be happy having a bigger dick.. least I'd sleep better at night knowing that I'm packing.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
VirginKing25 said:
I'd just be happy having a bigger dick.. least I'd sleep better at night knowing that I'm packing.
Having a big dick and not using it is like having a lamborghini and not driving.

VirginKing25

Incels.Net Master
VirginKing25 said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Having a big dick and not using it is like having a lamborghini and not driving.
Better than not having it either...least the small dick insults wouldn't offend you.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
VirginKing25 said:
Better than not having it either...least the small dick insults wouldn't offend you.
I don't go around telling what my dick size is..and neither does most of the men as far as I know

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
If you have a 9/10 body and face I think you could get away with 5. But for non chads, and maybe even some lower end chads and chadlites, it probably is over