Bittube Vs. Youtube

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Good Morning.

Youtube not only takes longer to upload, the video player is not as good as Bittube in regards to its smoothness/quality, and no its not due to the video player being smaller/pixels being more closed together, since i play my videos with Gomm Video Player, they look much better in full screen than what is uploaded to Youtube BUT, they don´t allow custom thumbnails, which i like to take by using the capture feature inside the Gomm player.

You have to be verified in order to be allowed custom thumbnails, which i find very stupid.

Bittube.tv not only is faster, has a better video player, but allows you to choose a custom thumbnail of your choosing.
Thing is, with Bittube you got a budget ( Time ) for your videos.
Maximum length of a upload, goes up to 60 minutes, despite the 300 minutes budget given. ( I am verified there )

On Youtube there is no limit or budget in regards to uploading, nor a restriction to its length.
That´s the only upside, from where i can see.

*STERLING*

MY KNIFE IS NICE AND SHARP.
Good Morning.

Youtube not only takes longer to upload, the video player is not as good as Bittube in regards to its smoothness/quality, and no its not due to the video player being smaller/pixels being more closed together, since i play my videos with Gomm Video Player, they look much better in full screen than what is uploaded to Youtube BUT, they don´t allow custom thumbnails, which i like to take by using the capture feature inside the Gomm player.

You have to be verified in order to be allowed custom thumbnails, which i find very stupid.

Bittube.tv not only is faster, has a better video player, but allows you to choose a custom thumbnail of your choosing.
Maximum length of a upload, goes up to 60 minutes, despite the 300 minutes budget given. ( I am verified there )

On Youtube there is no limit or budget in regards to uploading, nor a restriction to its length.
Youtube is too restrictive nowadays with their dumb rules and copyright bullshit.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
Good Morning.

Youtube is too restrictive nowadays with their dumb rules and copyright bullshit.
Their algorithm sucks too.
I´ll upload there anyway, since i am a hermit lol

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
One detail about Youtube i forgot to mention:

Max length for unverified accounts is 15 minutes.
Now i know why the 47min video upload failed on Jootube, and got stuck in the processing status at 99%.
Its because they have placed a restriction for unverified accounts.

Now, i´ve been verified through a SMS text message, and the feature for longer videos has been enabled, and currently operational.
Up to 12 hours or 128GBs in size.
Link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en

Next videos, after the Ford GT ( currently ), i´ll try to upload there again.

This will be very useful, once i jump to Most Wanted.
Since those videos, will be 1 hour and a half+ videos in lenght. ( Epic Pursuits with ALL The Escalation Units, my personal cop mod with the best scripts in existence chosen and edited by yours truly )

I can combine those mp4 video files beyond the 60 minutes range, right after uploading to Bittube. ( Bittube tops at 60 minutes )
Its some work, but when done properly, there is no hassle.
Its actually very exciting, this hobby.

Last edited:

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Bittube videos can be downloaded in its original mp4 format.
By simply clicking, with the right button on the video, scroll down and click on the "Save Video As" and you are done.
I´ve known this trick for some time, but those videos downloaded through this method get their quality diminished, but apparently on Bittube, it stays true to its source.
Very nice.

I´ll import the Ferrari Killer videos to Youtube now, just to see.

Bittube just ROCKS, what can i say...

Last edited: