Birthday soon.

BrettyBoy

I will be 26 in May. I hope by the time I hit age 30 that I won’t find any human being attractive what so ever. Damn, that sounds great but that is just fantasy.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
You can do it by lowering T. However, there are some certain negative side effects of lowering T. No way to win.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
You can do it by lowering T. However, there are some certain negative side effects of lowering T. No way to win.
What does that mean?
Everything in life has pros and cons. Lowering T will reduce your sex drive...but it will also remove your "drive" in other ways.

For males...nothing is given. For something, a sacrifice is required. There is no having cake and eating it too...

BrettyBoy

lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
What does that mean?
Everything in life has pros and cons. Lowering T will reduce your sex drive...but it will also remove your "drive" in other ways.
Sexual frustration is sucky.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
What does that mean?
You may find that life as an asexual is not as happy as you think it will be... Ultimately, it is up to every male to decide what to sacrifice.

BrettyBoy

lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
You may find that life as an asexual is not as happy as you think it will be... Ultimately, it is up to every male to decide what to sacrifice.
I see your point.