Big ass story

Status
Not open for further replies.

herder123

Incels.Net Junior
I have been inactive for a long time now let me jump right so 4 weeks ago I got a follow request from girl and I saw in her bio she was from the same country as me I thought she was a child hood friend so I asked her if it was her she wasn’t we started talking and we I found out she lived really close by and we had he same hobbies so I thought of my self well this might be the only chance ever so I said he wanna skate one day to jesus him self she said yes fast forward to that day I was riding to the skatepark where we planned to meet I was going crazy my heart nearly exploded I saw here sitting so I walked slowly up to her she just got up and ran to me and gave me a hug i just froze I was like lagging Africa server style we ended up for a walk talking about stuff and here and there there where some sexual jokes questions nothing to bad I needed to shit so I said is it okay if we swing by my place wich she agreed to I was like wtf I’m just a random guy from the internet lol so I took a shit when I was done I took my stuff to walk her back but at that moment we just froze and just stare in each other’s eyes I really had he feeling we where going to kiss first day but nothing happens fast forward next day REMEMBER SECOND DAY I SAW HER IRL same beginning we just chilled and walked we ended up at a playground and she was laying with her head on my lap I was just letting her the whole time she peeked at me a few times here and there I just smiled at her my nerves where going crazy after a while she said oi can move your hand down I COULDN believe my ears I didn’t say anything so I did after a while she said you can go down even further I WAS LIKE YOOOOOO WTF I just stuttered uhhhhhhh the front or back and she was like I don’t mind so I fingered her for awhile and then she pulled my hoodie strings to bring me close and she kissed my first kiss ever in 19 years I will celebrate that day every year after that we met like 5 days in a row nothing special then some while later she was saying stuff like I love you your the only one for me and we will always be toghter and I thought shit maybe this is real but nope all girls are the same because she said on multiple times she doesn’t want a relationship because “SHES AFRAID TO MESS THINGS UP” that just straight up hurted me that shit made me feel doing a rodger moral of the story never trust girls no matter what because I bet you if a hot guy comes to her she would date 10/10 extra info she’s really shy hates people lol she says she has no friends but her insta tells something different I’m going to smash and dash that shit man

Status
Not open for further replies.