Biden's vaccination photo op

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Screenshot_20210110-213223.jpg

Isn't that sweet? It's a good thing her hair's so.......festive. Otherwise some people might not be able to tell she's not white, and that just wouldn't be wholesome.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Really though, she looks like she's wearing a dog on her head. I hate to be racist but come on. Tell me she wasn't hand picked for being the most typical she-boon looking doctor on hand. With them ghetto oversized earrings and all. No, it was completely random.

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
I was thinking just that when I saw the image and before I even read your comment. You know that black doctors make up only 5% of all doctors, the least of any raсe? There is a good chance she isn't even an American black because 18% of black doctors are foreign-born. To be fair the image says he took the shot at a Newark hospital and Newark is majority black, but I'm sure a black female doctor was a deliberate choice considering his obsession with identity politics in an effort to keep progressive democrats on his side.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Bet they picked her, wonder why tho....? Glad i dont live in trash filled Murica, wouldnt let some Nіgger hole come near me tho so im safe.