Biden's election and its meaning to all of us

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
Tyrone_cel said:
GokuGetEmAttitu said:
This is where you are wrong. The single mother welfare state combined with limitless access to abortions is a large part of today's consequence free hookup degenerate culture. Having these laws revoked wouldn't make you a Chad, but it would make many women think twice about giving in to their basest, lowest instincts and would give you a much bigger shot of marrying a woman to start a family.

If we could get no fault divorce/alimony BS limited or even outright revoked, and make adultery a legally acceptable for divorce again (nationwide, I know a few states still accept it), you probably wouldn't even have to worry about her cheating since she would stand to be homeless and lose everything if she did. As long as you didn't act like cheating scum yourself, you would win either way.

It's really astounding how degenerate and broken this world has become in the last half century. Men truly are second class citizens in every way that matters now.
I didn't see this in the Trump campaign. Please link. I did see Trump paying off filthy smuts with money probably donated by incels. No way to square the circle here. Both candidates were terrible, but only Trump redistributed incel dollars to wh*res to live in the lap of luxury.
Seriously?

I didn't realize people were actually buying that fake news tabloid crap.

FYI normally I bill $150 to $200 an hour for research..... Even research as basic and easily google-able as this. But I will make a one time exception just because I happen to have this up now.

Assuming Biden is successful (very good chance with all the globalists backing him up) the single mother welfare state is going to be a lot worse now that wh*res don't even have to pay for their own abortions. Again, assuming Biden is successful, more money than ever before will be freely redistributed to foids.... And as the link above shows, some of it is going to directly cover bailing their asses out of the responsibility their fuckfests with Chads should carry, and IIRC it isn't even limited to "low income" wh*res.... Not that they deserve a "get out of responsibility free" card.

In short, Biden wants to cuck men everywhere moreso than they already are and this is just one of several policies he is pushing that prove that.

In the future, might I suggest you quit relying on fake news sources like CNN and actually listen to the candidates discuss their own positions and policies directly?
Exactly. That's why incels have got to help prove the cheating these Demokkkucks do.

Tyrone_cel

Incels.Net Junior
Tyrone_cel said:
GokuGetEmAttitu said:
This is where you are wrong. The single mother welfare state combined with limitless access to abortions is a large part of today's consequence free hookup degenerate culture. Having these laws revoked wouldn't make you a Chad, but it would make many women think twice about giving in to their basest, lowest instincts and would give you a much bigger shot of marrying a woman to start a family.

If we could get no fault divorce/alimony BS limited or even outright revoked, and make adultery a legally acceptable for divorce again (nationwide, I know a few states still accept it), you probably wouldn't even have to worry about her cheating since she would stand to be homeless and lose everything if she did. As long as you didn't act like cheating scum yourself, you would win either way.

It's really astounding how degenerate and broken this world has become in the last half century. Men truly are second class citizens in every way that matters now.
I didn't see this in the Trump campaign. Please link. I did see Trump paying off filthy smuts with money probably donated by incels. No way to square the circle here. Both candidates were terrible, but only Trump redistributed incel dollars to wh*res to live in the lap of luxury.
Seriously?

FYI normally I bill $150 to $200 an hour for research..... Even research as basic and easily google-able as this. But I will make a one time exception just because I happen to have this up now.

Assuming Biden is successful (very good chance with all the globalists backing him up) the single mother welfare state is going to be a lot worse now that wh*res don't even have to pay for their own abortions. Again, assuming Biden is successful, more money than ever before will be freely redistributed to foids.... And as the link above shows, some of it is going to directly cover bailing their asses out of the responsibility their fuckfests with Chads should carry, and IIRC it isn't even limited to "low income" wh*res.... Not that they deserve a "get out of responsibility free" card.

In short, Biden wants to cuck men everywhere moreso than they already are and this is just one of several policies he is pushing that prove that.

In the future, might I suggest you quit relying on fake news sources like CNN and actually listen to the candidates discuss their own positions and policies directly?
I see, delusion_cel,

Trump literally took your money and redistributed it to filthy smuts. And you say, "This is good, we need more of this. I should send him more money to get laid while I 'research'."

Then on top of being cucked by proxy he put the most unqualified worthless foid into a position of power, Ivanka, while his sons play Bevis and Butthead at home.

Cucked you, cucked his sons, cucked the US.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
GokuGetEmAttitu said:
Tyrone_cel said:
Seriously?

I see, delusion_cel,

Trump literally took your money and redistributed it to filthy smuts. And you say, "This is good, we need more of this. I should send him more money to get laid while I 'research'."

Then on top of being cucked by proxy he put the most unqualified worthless foid into a position of power, Ivanka, while his sons play Bevis and Butthead at home.

Are you just memeing/trolling, or are you just blindly leftist because you are black or what?

Virtually all of Bidens policies are aimed at giving unfair support to women and/or minorities (which I guess is why you support him so much? Free gibs?).

Since I gave you a freebie, return the favor. Give me one REPUTABLE source showing Trump is giving away all this free taxpayer money to people who don't deserve it.

GokuGetEmAttitu said:
Tyrone_cel said:
Seriously?

Exactly. That's why incels have got to help prove the cheating these Demokkkucks do.
At this point it seems like there's no reason to ever vote again. The way these numbers magically changed was insane, it's impossible to deny something fishy wasn't going on but people call you insane or delusional (see this Tyronecel guy) when you actually pay attention.

Tyrone_cel

Incels.Net Junior
Tyrone_cel said:
GokuGetEmAttitu said:
Seriously?

I see, delusion_cel,

Are you just memeing/trolling, or are you just blindly leftist because you are black or what?

Virtually all of Bidens policies are aimed at giving unfair support to women and/or minorities (which I guess is why you support him so much? Free gibs?).

Since I gave you a freebie, return the favor. Give me one REPUTABLE source showing Trump is giving away all this free taxpayer money to people who don't deserve it.

IncelRescuer said:
GokuGetEmAttitu said:
Seriously?

At this point it seems like there's no reason to ever vote again. The way these numbers magically changed was insane, it's impossible to deny something fishy wasn't going on but people call you insane or delusional (see this Tyronecel guy) when you actually pay attention.
Delusion_cel,

Did your mother strangle you with the umbilical cord depriving you of oxygen as a newborn? I never mentioned Biden at all. They're both terrible, but you pimp yourself out as if you're a cuck machine made for nothing but cucking. It's unbecoming. Your whole post is clown world cinema.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
JFL. If you manage to resurrect yourself after being smashed with the banhammer, feel free to return the freebie I gave you and supply a REPUTABLE link backing up your nonsense claims. I followed the candidates directly, not the twisted up talking points and outright lies the fake news media/social media/tabloid garbage shove down people's throats. People have to learn to think for themselves rather than parrot what CNN puts on twitter.