Biden's election and its meaning to all of us

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
It's difficult to ignore the current state of affairs in the US. According to several news outlets, the black vote helped Biden get elected. The blacks shot themselves in the foot once again. Biden promised to grant citizenship to 11 million illegal immigrants. All those people joining the workforce at the same time will only help to drive wages down and increase job competition at the base of the economic pyramid. Blacks are the poorest people in the world, even in America, and now they'll have to compete with illegal Hispanic immigrants lol. nіggers have just committed suіcіde as a group. It's incredible that so many blacks continue to vote Democrat even against their own best interest.

Biden's victory also means more mass surveillance, less freedom of speech, more feminism and LGBT degeneracy. Groups that go against the current status-quo will continue to be persecuted and labelled as terrorists. The media already puts us in that category but now they'll have the blessing of the government.

The rampart feminism promoted by Democrats will make women more arrogant and choosy than ever. That being said, as the economy worsens cucked Jews and Whites will continue to develop dating apps that cater to women's quest for no-attachment sex with Chads. Male/female relationships will get much worse. I've always been a critic of the sub 8 meme. I used to consider it a hyperbolic interpretation of the facts, but now I must admit that the sub 8 meme will be a reality.

It'll be impossible to get a girlfriend in 2021. Oh, forget sexbots and even legal prostіtution if you live in America. feminiѕts will push for the criminalization of both. Trying to get pity sex from a woman is also out of the question as she's likely to report you as a rаpist if she regrets having had sex with you.

"Wizardcel, I can relocate to Asia or some other non-cucked country". Forget it, even the poorest regions of the world have internet access these days. The women who live in those countries have already become westernized. I've experienced this firsthand as a man who lives in the third world. There's no escape to what's going on. Even my mom has become a feminiѕt.

Overall, I think those who cannot cope will choose to commit suіcіde. Even women will get more depressed as they get fucked and dumped by Chads, and maybe that's the only good part out of all this mess!

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
I wonder how the left is going to react to Kamala once they realize how Pro-cop, and authoritarian she is.
They'll end up turning against one another. I guess they'll split up in several different sects just like the Christian church did. Trans fags against feminiѕt and etc..

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Primordial94 said:
I wonder how the left is going to react to Kamala once they realize how Pro-cop, and authoritarian she is.
They'll end up turning against one another. I guess they'll split up in several different sects just like the Christian church did. Trans fags against feminiѕt and etc..
I don't it will be several, but schism is inevitable.

"The Elders" of Dems still have the high ground in their party. I am talking about traditional centrists. They played it wisely by choosing Biden as their candidate for 2020 elections. He is a textbook old school right-wing centrist and was the only candidate who would stand a chance against Trump as majority of USA voters are still not fond of any left-wing ideas, but it's growing rapidly. However, Biden is old, senile and demented now. The left-wing is on a meteoric rise in USA and gaining popularity as every year passes on and they are very, very loud. The turmoil between traditional centrists and left wing within Democratic Party started already the day after elections as they can't stand each other. For the previous 4 years they had hate against Trump uniting them, but ideological differences are huge and it's impossible for these two to co-exist inside the same party.

The Dems already have a problem with 2024 candidate. Kamala is not a good candidate for them. It was obvious during primaries how low support she has. Bernie will be too old, Biden will probably be at geriatric institution or under the ground. This brings me to the most worrying thing as that bitch Alexandria Occasio Cortez will be age-eligible to candidate for 2024. This fuсking neo-marxist waitress is as gaining popularity so fast, especially among youth. If that wh*re becomes POTUS, USA is doomed and turbulence will be immeasurable on most of Europe and Americas.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
I wonder who's the biggest puppet between Biden and the people who voted for him

Schopenhauerian

Incels.Net Junior
I have mostly given up on politics entirely and I barely paid any attention to the recent election. It is simply another manifestation of the horrible craving and lack that animates man at all times. There is no end of history or solution, because the forces driving this whole process are libidinal and primarily unreasonable and impersonal and can never be satiated. Revolutionaries and Reactionaries alike will never be satisfied so I find it best to simply watch them squabble and see if some laughter can be derived.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
Anybody supporting Biden is a fool. Foids need less rights, not more. Removing consequence free abortion and cutting some welfare from them would have been a huge win for incels (with good personalities/jobs).

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Anybody supporting Biden is a fool. Foids need less rights, not more. Removing consequence free abortion and cutting some welfare from them would have been a huge win for incels (with good personalities/jobs).
Women's rights (unless you mean vapidly confirming rights they've already had for a long time) aren't a massive part of his program, at least not right now and won't be any time soon. Giving crucial voters the basic necessities to live that nearly every other (livable) country offers, like a semi-sensible minimum wage, jobs and some rudimentary form of healthcare is kind of a bigger priority right now. Trump is doing none of that. So Biden - while an evil (and Alzheimer-suffering) man himself - is clearly objectively a million-time improvement over the mess that came before.

Unless your income is in the millions or you do it for pure trolling purposes (which is always good), you're a fool if you actually support Trump. But if we just want to troll and make fun of people who don't get it, then by all means, Trump for the win.

Tyrone_cel

Incels.Net Junior
Tyrone_cel said:
How does red pill rationalize Trump using incel donated dollars used to pay off filthy Stacy Stormy Daniels?
You may have gotten your terminology mixed up. Which "redpill" are you speaking of?
I am talking about as opposed to blackpilled who would not care about politics either way. Or should not care if they're truly blackpilled.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I am talking about as opposed to blackpilled who would not care about politics either way. Or should not care if they're truly blackpilled.
I do care about politics. I'm an enthusiastic observer. But I can't drag my ass to the polls, and I absolutely loathe and detest all organized political parties/movements. My main concrete political position is supporting increased welfare (so I can keep jerking off and making witty insults about politicians from the safety of my mansion), and more public services.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
GokuGetEmAttitu said:
Women's rights (unless you mean vapidly confirming rights they've already had for a long time) aren't a massive part of his program, at least not right now and won't be any time soon. Giving crucial voters the basic necessities to live that nearly every other (livable) country offers, like a semi-sensible minimum wage, jobs and some rudimentary form of healthcare is kind of a bigger priority right now. Trump is doing none of that. So Biden - while an evil (and Alzheimer-suffering) man himself - is clearly objectively a million-time improvement over the mess that came before.

Unless your income is in the millions or you do it for pure trolling purposes (which is always good), you're a fool if you actually support Trump. But if we just want to troll and make fun of people who don't get it, then by all means, Trump for the win.
I will give you healthcare (although Obamacare fucked it up worse, things were better/more affordable before that), but otherwise this post is entirely ѕhit. Minimum wage jobs aren't supposed to be a career and the job market and economy flourished under Trump. I made VASTLY more money in the last 4 years than the rest of my investment history combined. It was surreal how amazing Trump was, especially in light of coronavirus.

Biden isn't pro SJW? He made it pretty clear he was going to do everything he could to keep up the single mother welfare state and keep abortions legal. I guarantee you almost any incel in the USA who is even remotely skilled/intelligent wouldn't be an incel if the single mother gibmes and consequence free Chad fuckings were eliminated.... Which Trump was well on his way to accomplishing. Beta bux maybe..... But they would still at least have the opportunity to have a family. But no, let's continue raping the working incels tax dollars to fund the bastards these wh*res spit out.

If you unironically supported Biden then you are unironically supporting this out of control hypergamized and frankly spoilt behavior of the modern foid. I can't fathom why a true incel would ever support the left unless they were neet and determined to stay that way..... But in that case they are most likely volcel anyways.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
OysterSauce said:
Tyrone_cel said:
How does red pill rationalize Trump using incel donated dollars used to pay off filthy Stacy Stormy Daniels?
You may have gotten your terminology mixed up. Which "redpill" are you speaking of?
This is where you are wrong. The single mother welfare state combined with limitless access to abortions is a large part of today's consequence free hookup degenerate culture. Having these laws revoked wouldn't make you a Chad, but it would make many women think twice about giving in to their basest, lowest instincts and would give you a much bigger shot of marrying a woman to start a family.

If we could get no fault divorce/alimony BS limited or even outright revoked, and make adultery a legally acceptable for divorce again (nationwide, I know a few states still accept it), you probably wouldn't even have to worry about her cheating since she would stand to be homeless and lose everything if she did. As long as you didn't act like cheating scum yourself, you would win either way.

It's really astounding how degenerate and broken this world has become in the last half century. Men truly are second class citizens in every way that matters now.

Last edited:

Tyrone_cel

Incels.Net Junior
Tyrone_cel said:
OysterSauce said:
This is where you are wrong. The single mother welfare state combined with limitless access to abortions is a large part of today's consequence free hookup degenerate culture. Having these laws revoked wouldn't make you a Chad, but it would make many women think twice about giving in to their basest, lowest instincts and would give you a much bigger shot of marrying a woman to start a family.

If we could get no fault divorce/alimony BS limited or even outright revoked, and make adultery a legally acceptable for divorce again (nationwide, I know a few states still accept it), you probably wouldn't even have to worry about her cheating since she would stand to be homeless and lose everything if she did. As long as you didn't act like cheating scum yourself, you would win either way.

It's really astounding how degenerate and broken this world has become in the last half century. Men truly are second class citizens in every way that matters now.
I didn't see this in the Trump campaign. Please link. I did see Trump paying off filthy smuts with money probably donated by incels. No way to square the circle here. Both candidates were terrible, but only Trump redistributed incel dollars to wh*res to live in the lap of luxury.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
GokuGetEmAttitu said:
Tyrone_cel said:

I didn't see this in the Trump campaign. Please link. I did see Trump paying off filthy smuts with money probably donated by incels. No way to square the circle here. Both candidates were terrible, but only Trump redistributed incel dollars to wh*res to live in the lap of luxury.
Seriously?

I didn't realize people were actually buying that fake news tabloid crap.

FYI normally I bill $150 to $200 an hour for research..... Even research as basic and easily google-able as this. But I will make a one time exception just because I happen to have this up now.

Assuming Biden is successful (very good chance with all the globalists backing him up) the single mother welfare state is going to be a lot worse now that wh*res don't even have to pay for their own abortions. Again, assuming Biden is successful, more money than ever before will be freely redistributed to foids.... And as the link above shows, some of it is going to directly cover bailing their asses out of the responsibility their fuckfests with Chads should carry, and IIRC it isn't even limited to "low income" wh*res.... Not that they deserve a "get out of responsibility free" card.

In short, Biden wants to cuck men everywhere moreso than they already are and this is just one of several policies he is pushing that prove that.

In the future, might I suggest you quit relying on fake news sources like CNN and actually listen to the candidates discuss their own positions and policies directly?

Last edited:

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
Cutting some welfare? I say cut all welfare. Welfare and diversity; all it does is give arrogant foids and Stacies more rights to step on incels. Why don't they just earn it through hard work like us incels do?

The problem with the alt-left is they are taking away merit so basically if you are born an incel (short, ugly, few friends/few social skills) you cannot work your way out of your hole, and will never have a chance to start a family.