Beware: Women are ganging up against men in the office?

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
Hopefully they won’t do anything worse... Have they? Your best bet though is to get on your manager’s good side. Then they will be in trouble if they complain too much.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Luckily, I finally am on my manager's good side, but no one likes to have an employee everyone complains about, even if it's not work related.
It depends on the boss. I personally wouldn't like to have employees who complain about non issues. Hiring women has gotta be a real headache though. If you don't pretend to take their petty crap seriously you run the risk of them one day making false allegations against you and possibly ruining your life.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
IncelRescuer said:
Luckily, I finally am on my manager's good side, but no one likes to have an employee everyone complains about, even if it's not work related.
It depends on the boss. I personally wouldn't like to have employees who complain about non issues. Hiring women has gotta be a real headache though. If you don't pretend to take their petty crap seriously you run the risk of them one day making false allegations against you and possibly ruining your life.
Exactly...that is the issue here. Because they are women, they have special rights, and their complaints count more, and managers have to listen. If you are a woman, even if you are just an individual contributor, you have more say than your male manager. What bullshit has consumed our offices; no wonder businesses keep offshoring work to India.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist.
I used to work as a lab technician in 2015. There were 5 people in my team: 3 were women and 2 were men ( including me). Needless to say, I was the only fully heterosexual guy. The work environment was toxic. The foids would constantly bitch about their failed relationships with their boyfriends and they'd often gossip about each other behind their back. Also, women will always find any excuse to miss work. If you allow them, they'll start calling you to cover for them: this means doing their work in their place. They don't risk getting fired. If the boss asks why they didn't show up, they'll say that they had to go to the doctor. So, they get let off the hook. But bear in mind that men don't have the same leverage. The smallest mistake will get you in trouble. As a matter of fact, if you're an incel, your job is always hanging by a thread. That's why I think the best solution for incels is to be their own boss.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
Exactly...the feminazis are targeting the incels in the office because they want to be surrounded by Chads only...a Fourth Reich in the making.

Totally agree: incels need to go out on their own as entrpreneurs. But it takes time and we need money in the meantime...

MeesaGeesa

Incels.Net Junior
How did you get to that from someone saying your food stank? Unless there is more context to this story between you and those 'feminazis' (who I assume are women) you all read way too much into trivial things. For example, What would be your reaction if it was a guy who complained about your stinky breakfast?

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Exactly...the feminazis are targeting the incels in the office because they want to be surrounded by Chads only...a Fourth Reich in the making.

Totally agree: incels need to go out on their own as entrpreneurs. But it takes time and we need money in the meantime...
When women find themselves in the presence of incels in the workplace they stick together. When in the presence chads they sabotage and tear eachother apart.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
How did you get to that from someone saying your food stank? Unless there is more context to this story between you and those 'feminazis' (who I assume are women) you all read way too much into trivial things. For example, What would be your reaction if it was a guy who complained about your stinky breakfast?
I am guessing you are not an incel...or a former incel for that matter...see poster Jamesothy's response below yours:

When women find themselves in the presence of incels in the workplace they stick together. When in the presence chads they sabotage and tear eachother apart.

DioNeves

Incels.Net Junior
A bunch of fat ugly feminazis complained to my manager that my breakfast smelled bad. So fuсking vicious and evil to go behind my back to my boss; obviously hoping to get me fired for a non work related incident. What a sense of justice.
Tell them your food isn't meant for hippos and send them off into the mud.