Beta-Males & Evolutionary Psychology

Hey guys, I just want to start off by saying 'this is my 1st post' and by offering a warm Hello from Canada!

So my background is atypical to the Incel community however as I listened to and began studying black-pill philosophy I realized the incel community is suffering acute mental and emotional pain from the same same general cultural injury that wounded and hurts me in a different way. Let me explain my background and how it gives me a unique take on "Black Pill" psychology.

For most of my life I have identified as a gay male, which means I have not existed in the same realm of competition incels do. I have observed heterosexual courtship from the outside, not from the perspective of a regular male or female but from the unique perspective of a male person who is also attracted to males. Unlike ~97.5% of the human population I not only observed the expectations put on men/boys while being one, but also observed those same expectations through the lens of a person attracted to males. This offered me a unique ability to contrast and compare certain realities. From a perspective a 90 degree angle off from yours I saw the same things. It's as if there was a written agreement among my peers that the most aggressive boys were the most desired by girls, and usually the ones who were outwardly physically attractive had more of an initial ego boost on which to build their reputation as a badass. The one who cares the most loses. Of course high school is just a microcosm of real life. Most of my friends throughout life have been female and I've watched them turn down many guys who I would have given a chance. Ultimately the worst part of this seems to be more psychological than sexual.

Females, just like men, can operate purely from their base instincts, can operate on a very high level, and can operate with endless combinations of the two. So even in NAWALT individuals the evolutionary psychology creeps in. Let me explain; Specimens want to mate with the partner with the greatest possible "fitness" (described as quantity of offspring likely to survive to maturity). In wild ape populations all woman's evolutionary fitness is limited by two factors alone: Time and access to food, that's it. Males are all limited by a different, shared, factor. Have you guessed it? Sexual partners. He will always run out of sexual partners first. So the female runs out of time and/or food while making as many copies of her DNA as possible, and males run out of females when doing the same thing. Females run out of resources, males run out of females. I'm sure I don't need to explain that more than once as everyone here intuitively senses that truth as it is expressed in the modern dating world. I'm just getting to the "good" part though... wild male apes have developed additional "strategies" to help out their odds, evolutionary strategies. Male alpha apes commit infanticide against the newborns belonging to beta males in a group if he knows for sure the baby isn't his. Apes can often determine this just by who was where & when; they're smarter than people think. This practice is SO COMMON AND SO LONG-HELD among wild apes that if a female ape is pregnant at a time when a new alpha male rises to the top she will miscarry the baby! Her instincts know she's likely to get a higher quantity of total offspring if she simply miscarries instead of WAITING FOR THE CHAD TO KILL HER BABY AFTER BIRTH. She is then immediately available to procreate with the new alpha male which is the only conceivable course of action at that point. If she were to mate with a beta wild male ape ('incel' ape) at any time she is throwing away the chance of combining her DNA with someone more likely to produce a child that will survive and she's reduced her evolutionary fitness. Male apes can shoot sperm all day long and will take advantage of the opportunity to mate with pretty much any female because that increases his evolutionary fitness to it's maximum possible.

Scientists say that for every 17 of our ancient female ancestors who reproduced, only 1 male did. So imagine 1 guy knocking down 16 guys then fuсking and impregnating 17 women. That's a Neitzch existence if I've ever seen one. Evolution uses the desperate unfulfilled needs of men to ensure our species stays competitive even beyond the requirements of our natural environment. As society has become more civil this has turned into more of a situation where 1/X guys aren't good enough for even the ugliest of girls, and girls are always dating up. Women have intrinsic value (baby factory) that men lack, and this difference in value has existed since before the beginning of humanity and has imprinted itself into our consciousness on such a grand scale that people think the "black pill" problems for men doesn't exist

So, in summary it pains me to watch women reject so many men based on the stupidest tiny details that disqualify him for even an evaluation of personality. Height is the worst, I can't believe how shallow women are when it comes to height. They know the dating world is slanted by the laws of nature in favor of women so they know they can afford to filter out a bunch of men for vapid reasons before even considering any one. The underlying desire they possess for wealthy men (men who can max out their need for 'food', remember) and dominating controlling men comes by them naturally as a function of their former evolutionary needs. I know that many of them are aware of this deficit yet not free of it in the same way a person who is aware of their social anxiety or perhaps addiction doesn't becomes instantly free from it. Unfortunately, if a man spends money on them or demonstrates a ruthless unwillingness to compromise he has displayed the psychic equivalency of being an alpha male ape of a tribe with excess food who is 100% capable of fighting off enemies. Something deep within her that she may not even be able to identify approves of him. He can get away with a lot. Women love bad boys. Women love men who possess characteristics making it likely that if he were to have a son, that person could out-compete 16 other men for partners!

So your pain is real. I'm looking at this and sincerely believe there is no female equivalency of incels because although incels tend to hate women I think this is the result of consistent & seemingly cruel / unjustifiable rejection. Any women who don't get dates or any romantic or sexual attention whatsoever probably put in very little effort to date and became a female incel as a consequence of that, or perhaps has some sort of severe mental or physical abnormality. Evolution set up a rigged game for us males and we're less picky by consequence, which makes it hard for me to watch so many guys getting rejected and marginalized in a way women almost never do. This imbalance in the modern world is slight enough that only a small percentage of men recognize the reality. The construct of monogamy has allowed society to pretend it is not so; as we distribute into pairs of 1:1 and not sets of 17:1 (on average) only a small minority of men are left out in the cold instead of a vast majority and the blue pill can be swallowed by society as a whole

I've touched on a few different subjects but I hope this post has offered something of substance to someone even if it's not a perfect essay format. If it helped, please let me know. This community is the segment of humanity that the collective human unconscious (or evolution if you want) is willing to ignore without even realizing it for the effectiveness of competitive sexual reproduction. My only word of encouragement is that even though it is a rigged game that's impossible for everyone to win, it's still possible for individual guys with more beta DNA to modify their appearance and demeanour in such a way as to embody certain chad-like characteristics. Don't attach your ALL of your sense of attractiveness to the bone/muscle shape of your face. It is SURPRISINGLY EASY to get women to attribute alpha-qualities to a non-Chad-face. Remember I have lived inside the minds of woman as a two-spirited person. Out of face, body, personality, and status you can change 3/4 of those things with effort over time. If you're batting 3/4 on these critical areas you can get people to attribute your face to the qualities of an alpha. Even your face: Every head-shape has a couple facial hair styles that match really well! Chose one of those and don't let the shaved parts grow half way out. It all won't be easy but I'm telling you although you may believable 1/10 guys have no fuсking chance of ever dating a viable women no matter what they do, that figure is truly more like 1/1000. You can trigger her evolutionary instincts to identify you as an Alpha if you're even a little compatible with her simply by hitting 3/4 of these targets and having the correct aura about you. It will still always be an uphill battle, but one that's worth fighting and not literally impossible to win. Please don't take this as myself being morbidly optimistic or throwing advice at you like a guy throwing a bone to a dog; this is a very serious issue and throughout this post I have barely touched on the extensive series of circumstances that lead me to feeling like my own version of incel in a broader sense. But I identify with you guys even though my struggle plays out differently.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Most of this sounds brutal and legit but please explain to me how you can be a gay incel, seems impossible imo.

Also I don't like the idea I have to be a brutal savage for women to like me. I want to be loved not feared.

If I want to go around beating up 17 randoms at a super market I want to do it on my own time, to vent. Not because women are forcing me to. Also I don't like jail so I can't do it anyway.

Can't say I haven't thought about it. Sometimes going to super market giving hateful looks at randoms. Every fibre of my body wanted to beat them. But I didn't because cops n stuff like that. Also even though I was savage in my mind, women still rejected me. So maybe your post not spot on? Because honestly I bet I would have won the fight if there was no cops holding me back. Hypothetically i could have beat up 17 random males in that super market without taking much damage. And yet still didn't get laid, how sad for me.

I do not identify as an incel personally, however in my opinion there are gay men who are so ugly (by the standards of the gay community) that they'd never get a date with a gay guy attractive enough to peak any interest. Ultimately I understand the incel community exists as a result of the fundamental imbalance between men and women. For this reason I think any gay guy who can't get laid would be more of a "gay incel" than an "incel" (who is gay). This difference in terminology recognizes that the 2 groups wind up in a similar situation for different reasons. Indeed, gay men are judged with a standard almost identical to the standard with which they judge other potential partners, therefor the underlying cause for disconnection is meaningfully different than that of straight men

<r><QUOTE author="lordoftheincels" post_id="4039" time="1552360020" user_id="277"><s>
lordoftheincels said:
Also I don't like the idea I have to be a brutal savage for women to like me. I want to be loved not feared.

If I want to go around beating up 17 randoms at a super market I want to do it on my own time, to vent. Not because women are forcing me to. Also I don't like jail so I can't do it anyway.

Hypothetically i could have beat up 17 random males in that super market without taking much damage.
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes it's an injustice of nature. I think having such an injustice espoused can be healing for the victims of it, and also begin more sophisticated and informed conversations about how to potentially improve one's situation. The issue of only 1/17 men reproducing helps us to understand exactly how bad the issue was before humans invented culture. Back then 16/17 men were incels but now we're a bit better at sharing and the situation isn't quite as dire</r>

I drafted this then tried copy-pasting and it was a gong show

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Only healing for me is either a hot girl on top of me. Or, at least allowing me to beat up random males at the supermarket, to vent my emotions. I'm not even a monster, might even feel guilty afterwards honestly. But it just sucks being pent up all the time.

Also not sure if your OP is correct tbh, because come to think of it one time some really scrawny dude stole the woman of my dreams, I was cucked by cops and couldn't bowser my way out of it

I understand your pain man and I hope you do get some action soon. Just be careful not to give up outright or to continually feed resentment for women in general. If you do either of these things the distance between your dick and vag will just increase. Women can smell resentment from a mile away and the doors slam shut. Only gigachads get away with being completely entitled. Most regular Chads have to act as though they're offering women the opportunity to spend time with him (and that they deserve that opportunity), not just walking up and demanding positive attention. Neither would they walk up with a sheepish attitude to basically say "please miss, may I have some positive attention?". If you act like you are buying a lottery ticket when you say hello to her she'll smell that an instantly take that as a piece of evidence you're not an alpha not her legue. You do not need to out-compete 16 other men or even defeat one in combat to trigger her evolutionary attraction. You must behave as though you completely 100% believe yourself to be a better option for her than 16/17 men. You must behave as if your ѕhit stinks less than 16/17 men, knowing that in an ideal world 16/17 men are followers under fair an capable people like yourself. If you have this attitude and really embrace it, it will permeate everything you say and do.

Now of course giving off the Chad vibe (even without the face) is only a prerequisite to the academy. You still need to pass all your grades to get the degree. But in this metaphor (an literally) you are NOT stupid and CAN make it happen. Just an uphill battle

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Tbh, I don't like the idea of this. It makes me feel morally uncomfortable. I don't like the idea of a world where 16 people have to suffer just for 1 to be happy. The idea just doesn't sit well with me.

The idea I have presented indeed sucks. However 16 people don't have to suffer for 1 to succeed. Our modern world has grown out of that. This ancient phenomena can shed light on thew current predicament. I brought this up in large to provide validation for the hypothesis that some men are always too low on the totem poll for any women. As a society we improved that over the years and there is potential for further improvement! It MIGHT be within the realm of posibility for every single guy to have a girlfriend, but probably not. That's an evaluation of the entire group. When it comes to individuals, these statistics are less restrictive elements and he generally always has a CHANCE even if it means a long journey of recovering from resentment and depression and paying the price of putting himself out there and being strong in the face of inevitable rejection. I like your attitude in the sense that you don't want to hold onto ideas that will restrict you as a person in the future or compromise your morals.