Beta at Point of no return

Hey everyone,

What do you think about this video? Kind of makes me think twice about why people fall in "love".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
This is pretty realistic. Except for the part where the autist stands her up on her date. Real incels dont stand others up on dates. Its women who always flake.

Most of the video, other than that one part, is pretty spot on. I'm proud Buzzfeed is defying the narrative and actually made a video with some actual empathy for males for once.

The woman in that video is such a coldblooded psychopath. She gives him a hug and then ghosts him like he is nothing. She is pure evil incarnate. Sad thing is too many women are like that IRL.

Xero1101

In defence of the woman he tried to give the gift to, there was never any actual conversation between the two of them, to suddenly give her an expensive gift can be seen as creepy and weird. Giving gifts is something an established boyfriend would do, not a co-workers who don’t even talk.

You can’t just randomly give a girl a gift out of the blue like that. She refused it because it seemed like an attempt to buy her attention and love and that’s a giant F up move.

Other than that, lulz.

Obviously the gift part was dumb. I don't think what he did was harassment though. Just reverse the roles. I just find it ironic that relationships and women cause him grief and yet he still pursues them like they are the ultimate goal in his life. He should have ditched his friend and kept the job. And I can tell the writers love to see him fail from the way they are portraying him. He may seem like a misogynist, but there are men who abuse their partners and aren't portrayed in this way.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Xero1101 said:
In defence of the woman he tried to give the gift to, there was never any actual conversation between the two of them, to suddenly give her an expensive gift can be seen as creepy and weird. Giving gifts is something an established boyfriend would do, not a co-workers who don’t even talk.

You can’t just randomly give a girl a gift out of the blue like that. She refused it because it seemed like an attempt to buy her attention and love and that’s a giant F up move.

Other than that, lulz.
Yeah but you underestimate how hard it is to be male in a feminiѕt world that hates your existence. Constant paranoia of being fired for flirting. So he figured when he flirted, he'd better have something big, like a gold watch. Also, it is common knowledge that women mostly care about looks, status, and money.

PerfectCel said:
Obviously the gift part was dumb. I don't think what he did was harassment though. Just reverse the roles. I just find it ironic that relationships and women cause him grief and yet he still pursues them like they are the ultimate goal in his life. He should have ditched his friend and kept the job. And I can tell the writers love to see him fail from the way they are portraying him. He may seem like a misogynist, but there are men who abuse their partners and aren't portrayed in this way.
I think people are bigots who hate Buzzfeed irrationally. The comments are all hating on Buzzfeed. I think this video was an attempt at Buzzfeed trying to change its male hating ways. With all the negative feedback from males its going to revert back to its usual male hating ways. Being an unbiased person, I got the vibe from this video that Buzzfeed was actually trying to have empathy for males for once.