being wizard sucks

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
agepill hit me......
I am still a miserable bastard.......
I am still wagecucking for 300 euros..... I have 500e savings, still living with my parents at age 32
women don't hit the wall, they are more entitled and arogant than ever before....
people half of my age have more love experience than I will ever have in my life....
being wizard sucks
only good thing is that I made peace with myself and accepted my destiny
300? My Nіgga. Are you fellow Eastern European or live in the third world?

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
You're a wizard Harry... this is as as close as I can find the whole scene is 12 minutes long ain't got time for that. Harry Potter is ѕhit. But this video is good enough, means the same thing within the context.

Player

Player said:
300? My Nіgga. Are you fellow Eastern European or live in the third world?
You two earn more than me...
Well, I earn 500 dollars a month plus occasional bonuses now. Without any social guarantees. However the real question is how much one could realistically earn in his country without being born natural born SEO.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Well, I earn 500 dollars a month plus occasional bonuses now. Without any social guarantees. However the real question is how much one could realistically earn in his country without being born natural born SEO.
So, looks like im not only the most short in height here: looks like im the most poor too...yeah its a fact: being wizard sucks...

Player

Player said:
So, looks like im not only the most short in height here: looks like im the most poor too...yeah its a fact: being wizard sucks...
Where are you even from, Uncommon? Do you live in a totalitarian shithole too?

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Mexico, the most surrealist country in the world...and i will tell you some examples why:

99% of the us people here in Mexico work like mules and earn a miserable pay, while the politicians get rich by acting like they were in a wrestling ring:

were the one who invites the people to leave the beachs because of the pandemic of the corona virus and return to their homes, instead of being the cops or the army soldiers, is a man dressed as the grim reaper:

Like 20 years before Annabelle, there was already in Mexico a horror movie about a scary doll with magical powers(the doll appears at the minute 0:24 and has a very pale face).

Those are some examples....

A third world country and the most surrealist one in the world...

Player

Player said:
Mexico, the most surrealist country in the world...and i will tell you some examples why:

99% of the us people here in Mexico work like mules and earn a miserable pay, while the politicians get rich by acting like they were in a wrestling ring:

were the one who invites the people to leave the beachs because of the pandemic of the corona virus and return to their homes, instead of being the cops or the army soldiers, is a man dressed as the grim reaper:

Like 20 years before Annabelle, there was already in Mexico a horror movie about a scary doll with magical powers(the doll appears at the minute 0:24 and has a very pale face).

Those are some examples....

A third world country and the most surrealist one in the world...
I see. Well, man, at least you have some facade of elections and human rights. Resources too.

Tomorrow I will go to another peaceful protest. I need to pray to not be killed, crippled or send to jail. I earn couple of hundred extra dollars only because I work for technically foreign company. Money matter a lot less when you have the level of repressions that surpass 1933 Germany. Miseries of life are not that simple without a context.

Dn3fTJmIcfA.jpg

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
For first time in my life I am starting a med treatment that I am planning to carry out 'till the end.
Since today, I am on Sertraline (anti-depressant) to take regularly and Clonazepam to serve me as tranquilizer.
Clonazepam is more optional to take, though I was advised to take it regularly at start, but if it affects me too much and impedes my every-day obligations, to only take it if needed. I'll probably go for the other option (to take it only if needed) as first two doses that I took as experiment made me sleepy as hell now and it's not like I am generally close to have some kind of tantrum or a meltdown.

I didn't want to create a new thread to write this and I am purposely announcing this here only because I firmly believe that insane amount of stress I am dealing with is mostly fueled by the accumulated tension and pressure of carrying my virginity (wizardry) around my neck that feels like 50 tons burden. I kinda always felt I mastered living in denial, but seems like it's all getting me now at 32y.

It is quite possible that my severe gambling adiction for previous 4-5 years (that I put an end to some 10 months ago...hopefully forever) and permanent/chronic suffering I've been through had an impact on my mental set and my ability to deal with stress, but it's pointless to talk about it now

Message/advice for all young people here (who make bulk majority of all members), visit a prostіtute (if affordable and in accordance with your state's law) or get laid any (legal) way you can not to end up a wizard. This virginity haunts me every day and night for the past few months and severely affects my well-being. For a long time it was not that I believed I reached Zen, but I kinda believed I came to the terms that things are the way they are and I won't stress myself because of it. That I accepted it all.

I am still wondering what is going on with me lately as my sexual frustration is becoming unbearable. In fact, I believe it's not only the sexual frustration and lack of sex experience per se, but a realization that I wasted so many years only for self-degrading.

I hope you understand me. Not that I am having a strong sexual urge that I am unable to control, but rather I am lamenting over the years passed and for two decades (since my sexual maturing in puberty) of denial to experience what 99% of people experienced.

Now whenever I see a nice young girl around me, first thing that hits me is the realization that I missed it all throughout my youth and that it's late to make that up for me now whatever I do - the first sex, the walk by the river, the romantic moments, the theater together, the breakup, etc...all that should've taken place in an era of high school (eventually college) when emotional and sex life should've been my only worry. This realization doesn't act like a wall you hit, but rather like a barbed wire. Sometimes it is followed by hours of tension, nervousness, suffer. I can't control my consciousness over that. Sounds like a mid-life crisis...idk.

What should I've done to avoid coming to this situation? And why me of all the people?

Hell, I came to the point I even crave an emotional breakup. I'd give anything to at least know how that feels.

Moral of the story, take that burden off your neck if you can as soon as possible. It would be silly to even think it will fill the void, but you will have one less thing to worry and stress yourself about. Most of us already suffer too much.

PS: This wizard thing was all a hoax. I've got no magic powers yet so don't try it :noluv: