being wizard sucks

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
agepill hit me......
I am still a miserable bastard.......
I am still wagecucking for 300 euros..... I have 500e savings, still living with my parents at age 32
women don't hit the wall, they are more entitled and arogant than ever before....
people half of my age have more love experience than I will ever have in my life....
being wizard sucks
only good thing is that I made peace with myself and accepted my destiny
300? My Nіgga. Are you fellow Eastern European or live in the third world?

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
You're a wizard Harry... this is as as close as I can find the whole scene is 12 minutes long ain't got time for that. Harry Potter is ѕhit. But this video is good enough, means the same thing within the context.

Player

Player said:
300? My Nіgga. Are you fellow Eastern European or live in the third world?
You two earn more than me...
Well, I earn 500 dollars a month plus occasional bonuses now. Without any social guarantees. However the real question is how much one could realistically earn in his country without being born natural born SEO.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Well, I earn 500 dollars a month plus occasional bonuses now. Without any social guarantees. However the real question is how much one could realistically earn in his country without being born natural born SEO.
So, looks like im not only the most short in height here: looks like im the most poor too...yeah its a fact: being wizard sucks...

Player

Player said:
So, looks like im not only the most short in height here: looks like im the most poor too...yeah its a fact: being wizard sucks...
Where are you even from, Uncommon? Do you live in a totalitarian shithole too?

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Mexico, the most surrealist country in the world...and i will tell you some examples why:

99% of the us people here in Mexico work like mules and earn a miserable pay, while the politicians get rich by acting like they were in a wrestling ring:

were the one who invites the people to leave the beachs because of the pandemic of the corona virus and return to their homes, instead of being the cops or the army soldiers, is a man dressed as the grim reaper:

Like 20 years before Annabelle, there was already in Mexico a horror movie about a scary doll with magical powers(the doll appears at the minute 0:24 and has a very pale face).

Those are some examples....

A third world country and the most surrealist one in the world...

Player

Player said:
Mexico, the most surrealist country in the world...and i will tell you some examples why:

99% of the us people here in Mexico work like mules and earn a miserable pay, while the politicians get rich by acting like they were in a wrestling ring:

were the one who invites the people to leave the beachs because of the pandemic of the corona virus and return to their homes, instead of being the cops or the army soldiers, is a man dressed as the grim reaper:

Like 20 years before Annabelle, there was already in Mexico a horror movie about a scary doll with magical powers(the doll appears at the minute 0:24 and has a very pale face).

Those are some examples....

A third world country and the most surrealist one in the world...
I see. Well, man, at least you have some facade of elections and human rights. Resources too.

Tomorrow I will go to another peaceful protest. I need to pray to not be killed, crippled or send to jail. I earn couple of hundred extra dollars only because I work for technically foreign company. Money matter a lot less when you have the level of repressions that surpass 1933 Germany. Miseries of life are not that simple without a context.

Dn3fTJmIcfA.jpg