being wizard sucks

Demir

Incels.Net Novice
agepill hit me......
I am still a miserable bastard.......
I am still wagecucking for 300 euros..... I have 500e savings, still living with my parents at age 32
women don't hit the wall, they are more entitled and arogant than ever before....
people half of my age have more love experience than I will ever have in my life....
being wizard sucks
only good thing is that I made peace with myself and accepted my destiny

Incel29

Some prick
agepill hit me......
I am still wagecucking for 300 euros..... I have 500e savings, still living with my parents at age 32
women don't hit the wall, they are more entitled and arogant than ever before....
people half of my age have more love experience than I will ever have in my life....
being wizard sucks
I am 24 year old virgin and a schizophrenic. This sounds like where I am heading. I have disability status so I will never earn a high paying salary.

Demir

Incels.Net Novice
How come you onlu make 300 euro's? Are you working 6 hours a week or something?
no bro I work 42 hours a week
it is wage for low-tier wagecucks in my country
to be completely honest, my lack of money bothers me more than my inceldom

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
agepill hit me......
being wizard sucks
Same here, im in my 30s too and i have noticed the following:

- Its harder to duck than when i was younger(when i was younger it was easier), not sure if is because my legs need more exercise or if is because im already in my 30s. By the way, anyone in their 30s has the same problem?

- Also its harder to stand up when im in the floor(again,, not sure if is because im not as young as i used to be or if is because i need more exercise). Again, anyone in their 30s has the same problem?

- I miss the times when i was a kid and i was happier(i miss the 90s).

- Im frustrated to see how all the femoids who rejected me years ago are already married with chads while you im still virgin and single.

- When i was a kid, i thought i would be very tall as adult. But im already adult, and im still of short height(very frustrating that).

- When i was a kid, there were epic shows in the 90s in the television like Johnny Bravo, celebrity deathmatch, batman of the 90s, spiderman of the 90s, the swat kats, etc...

But now, there are only in the television shows about white raсe replacement agenda, shows about feminazi agenda and shows about anti-heterosexual agenda.

- Its very frustrating to see how chads who are younger than me(in their 20s) have already beatiful grilfriends while im still virgin and single.

- Its frustrating to see how femoids who are older than me(femoids in their 40s) have more chances to get a boyfriend than me getting a girlfriend(thats when i discovered that "the female wall" is a lie)...

- Its frustrating to see how the feminazis, the lgbt, the antifa and the black lives matter go to the streets to do riots while screaming "we are oppressed!" or "we need more diversity in white countries!"...while us the incels are the real oppressed ones but nobody cares about us...

- Its frustrating to see as im getting older, its harder to find a job...

So in short, being a wizard does not gives me powers...it only gives me frustration...

Required

Well-Known Asshole
What country are you in then? I advise you to get more education, try to follow a legit course that will improve your skillset. Doesn't have to expensive, in fact make sure you don't get scammed by fake guru's, there is no easy way to get rich.

It can be as easy as getting an extra driverslicense or to follow a simple course on how to weld or something. Then you can improve your marketvalue.

Wagecucking has never made anyone happy or rich, so i hope you will try your best as i am trying to! It is tough times but we can atleast do something right?

Also, you can try and find a company that will actually give you a chance on improving yourself.

BeachbumJoe

Incels.Net Novice
Demir said:
agepill hit me......
being wizard sucks
I am 24 year old virgin and a schizophrenic. This sounds like where I am heading. I have disability status so I will never earn a high paying salary.
you are better off buddy..

BeachbumJoe

Incels.Net Novice
Demir said:
What country are you in then? I advise you to get more education, try to follow a legit course that will improve your skillset. Doesn't have to expensive, in fact make sure you don't get scammed by fake guru's, there is no easy way to get rich.

It can be as easy as getting an extra driverslicense or to follow a simple course on how to weld or something. Then you can improve your marketvalue.

Wagecucking has never made anyone happy or rich, so i hope you will try your best as i am trying to! It is tough times but we can atleast do something right?

Also, you can try and find a company that will actually give you a chance on improving yourself.
Cant be done pal, getting rich has same odd as winning a lottery, good luck with that.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I work for 450 EUR a month as well, 40 working hours a week.
It's a bit above average here in Serbia, so I can't brag about it that much.
Though I've been so long in gambling world, so I can't really say I have any money spared. On the contrary....well, it's a different topic so I'll stop myself here.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
agepill hit me......
being wizard sucks
for incels there is no agepill..We are in hellpill.. I am 5 years older than you and I am no better...Incel pill starts when you are in teens and sometimes even earlier and never ends...never

Incel29

Some prick
Demir said:
agepill hit me......
being wizard sucks
Same here, im in my 30s too and i have noticed the following:

- Its harder to duck than when i was younger(when i was younger it was easier), not sure if is because my legs need more exercise or if is because im already in my 30s. By the way, anyone in their 30s has the same problem?

- Also its harder to stand up when im in the floor(again,, not sure if is because im not as young as i used to be or if is because i need more exercise). Again, anyone in their 30s has the same problem?

- I miss the times when i was a kid and i was happier(i miss the 90s).

- Im frustrated to see how all the femoids who rejected me years ago are already married with chads while you im still virgin and single.

- When i was a kid, i thought i would be very tall as adult. But im already adult, and im still of short height(very frustrating that).

- When i was a kid, there were epic shows in the 90s in the television like Johnny Bravo, celebrity deathmatch, batman of the 90s, spiderman of the 90s, the swat kats, etc...

But now, there are only in the television shows about white raсe replacement agenda, shows about feminazi agenda and shows about anti-heterosexual agenda.

- Its very frustrating to see how chads who are younger than me(in their 20s) have already beatiful grilfriends while im still virgin and single.

- Its frustrating to see how femoids who are older than me(femoids in their 40s) have more chances to get a boyfriend than me getting a girlfriend(thats when i discovered that "the female wall" is a lie)...

- Its frustrating to see how the feminazis, the lgbt, the antifa and the black lives matter go to the streets to do riots while screaming "we are oppressed!" or "we need more diversity in white countries!"...while us the incels are the real oppressed ones but nobody cares about us...

- Its frustrating to see as im getting older, its harder to find a job...

So in short, being a wizard does not gives me powers...it only gives me frustration...
It seems that's how life works

Incel29

Some prick
Incel29 said:
Demir said:
agepill hit me......
being wizard sucks
No my life is headed downhill from here and the worse thing is foids still bully while I have aspergers and am disabled.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
BeachbumJoe said:
Incel29 said:
No my life is headed downhill from here and the worse thing is foids still bully while I have aspergers and am disabled.
I will never be at peace.. I need an outlet for my inner turmoil.. lately it has been simping, I get a kick out of being humiliated..something is wrong with me..
I cannot stop myself from approaching women... I think I know what will work for me..it may not work for every one.. I am at the edge of roping. So, I have to do something about it..

Incel29

Some prick
Incel29 said:
BeachbumJoe said:
I will never be at peace.. I need an outlet for my inner turmoil.. lately it has been simping, I get a kick out of being humiliated..something is wrong with me..
I cannot stop myself from approaching women... I think I know what will work for me..it may not work for every one.. I am at the edge of roping. So, I have to do something about it..
Hang in there. Life is not always easy. We have many challenges to face. No matter what they are if you keep your head up at the end of the day you will be victorious. Strive to be better!

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Dr.Death.666 said:
Incel29 said:
Hang in there. Life is not always easy. We have many challenges to face. No matter what they are if you keep your head up at the end of the day you will be victorious. Strive to be better!
easier said than done. bro.years of life and being a truecel is brutal..not sure how long more I have to live..

Incel29

Some prick
Incel29 said:
Dr.Death.666 said:
easier said than done. bro.years of life and being a truecel is brutal..not sure how long more I have to live..
It's just a coping mechanism for me to talk like that