Being with a Girl

fashi

Incels.Net Junior
So, recently I have gotten into a relationship with a girl. She has stated that she's very much into me as well as wanting me in sexual ways as well. I have never experienced this before and it's something that I never thought would happen. We met for the first time IRL this weekend (She lives an hour and a half away) and i thought that at first she would be nervous. (She's 5'8" and im 5'5") I wouldn't consider myself a chad... do you think that there's a chance out there guys? Like... maybe there's the possibility of breaking out of these situations?

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
fashi said:
So, recently I have gotten into a relationship with a girl. She has stated that she's very much into me as well as wanting me in sexual ways as well. I have never experienced this before and it's something that I never thought would happen. We met for the first time IRL this weekend (She lives an hour and a half away) and i thought that at first she would be nervous. (She's 5'8" and im 5'5") I wouldn't consider myself a chad... do you think that there's a chance out there guys? Like... maybe there's the possibility of breaking out of these situations?
Dude, if she says she is very much into you and already flirting with you sexually that is a very strong indicator.

You should meet her again! Either ask her out or ask if she wants to hang out ... whatever feels natural to you depending on your relationship ... just make a move! Go for it man, you have nothing to lose ... worst case scenario is that you go back to jerking off on your own ...

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
fashi said:
I think you got this hombre, if you REALLY like heregenuinely, then I think you two have a bright future together. :D

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
NotanIncel123 said:
I think you got this hombre, if you REALLY like heregenuinely, then I think you two have a bright future together. :D
Don't get ahead of yourself ... flirting with each other and having a bright future together is pretty far apart.

It might not work out you know ... they haven't even had a first date ... it's not like they are getting married tomorrow or something.

Edit: Did not intend to sound like a dick ... just think you have to get a hold of yourself and not have too high expectations ... because if you do, the potential fall will be much harder if it doesn't work out ...

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
Curiosity said:
NotanIncel123 said:
Don't get ahead of yourself ... flirting with each other and having a bright future together is pretty far apart.

It might not work out you know ... they haven't even had a first date ... it's not like they are getting married tomorrow or something.

Edit: Did not intend to sound like a dick ... just think you have to get a hold of yourself and not have too high expectations ... because if you do, the potential fall will be much harder if it doesn't work out ...
dont worry, know u arent tryna be a dick. I'm not tryan say that he's like "already in there" yet, if ya know what i mean, just bein supportive, everybody needs somebody in their corner, ya know.