being ugly isn't about having a difficult dating life, it's the DIFFERENCE between being treated like a person or trash

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
it is bluepilled to believe looks are only relevant in dating, severe and utter cope

everything in life is decided by your looks and environment

if you were decent looking, you'd be an extrovert and confident due to the positive feedback people will give you
being ugly will make you introverted, shy and depressed due to negative feedback

looks decide who will be your friends (influencing life further)

looks will decide whether people will take you in for a job or not

looks will decide whether you'll be able to ever have a family

looks decide whether you'll be treated like an angle or subhuman trash

i could genuinely cope with being incel if being ugly WASNT effecting everything else in my life
i'd have friends, a good job, confidence, fun and all
but because ugly = everything, i am forced to live as a 2nd class citizen

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
Wristlet_2 said:
FemoidsGTFO said:
cope, we're worthless
No, they need us as wageslavers
yeah that's erfuel tbh, they only want us as slaves. and i say slave because, even though we get paid for our work, money is worthless in our hands. with money, chad & stacy can buy trips with each other, dinners at restaurants that they enjoy together, idk shit like that, whereas we can only buy copes that won't make us any less unhappy

we should all rope so they'd realize they're nothing without the sub8 men that they bully

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Wristlet_2 said:
cope, we're worthless
yeah that's erfuel tbh, they only want us as slaves. and i say slave because, even though we get paid for our work, money is worthless in our hands. with money, chad & stacy can buy trips with each other, dinners at restaurants that they enjoy together, idk ѕhit like that, whereas we can only buy copes that won't make us any less unhappy

we should all rope so they'd realize they're nothing without the sub8 men that they bully
Don’t rope, we need to revolt

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
it is bluepilled to believe looks are only relevant in dating, severe and utter cope

if you were decent looking, you'd be an extrovert and confident due to the positive feedback people will give you
being ugly will make you introverted, shy and depressed due to negative feedback

i could genuinely cope with being incel if being ugly WASNT effecting everything else in my life
I endorse this post, except I go a step beyond and have to mention the "repel" vibe.. Even if you are NOT ugly, if you have this vibe, you are STILL FCKED!! However actual CHAD looks can brute force THROUGH this vibe regardless.. I venture to say that "chad" is not just good looking. but has a SPECIFIC look...

YOu can look good, not be ugly, and STILL NOT BE CHAD! it happens.. If you dont have the repel vibe, you could be a normie, and still have a sexual life of some kind, just NOT to the degree chad will!
But if you look good, but DONT have the specific chad "type" looks, AND you HAVE the repel vibe, you are PROBABLY FCKED!!! Unless you win the lottery, or money maxx somehow! THats my theory on this.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
h
Wristlet_2 said:
Swo2016 said:
yeah that's erfuel tbh, they only want us as slaves. and i say slave because, even though we get paid for our work, money is worthless in our hands. with money, chad & stacy can buy trips with each other, dinners at restaurants that they enjoy together, idk ѕhit like that, whereas we can only buy copes that won't make us any less unhappy

Don’t rope, we need to revolt
how?

Mr.Hendrix

No longer active
The feminazis, the jews, the black lives matter and the lgbt...they all are hypocrites: they all claim to be "oppressed", yet they have like 90% of the USA and Europe in their side.

We the ugly and poor men are the oppressed ones: nobody support us.
This post seems oddly familiar. Could it be I've seen it before?

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
The Joker is ugly. Bane is ugly. Conor McGregor is ugly. Some of the most based ppl (fictional and real) are ugly.

Last edited:

Total

Incels.Net Novice
The feminazis, the jews, the black lives matter and the lgbt...they all are hypocrites: they all claim to be "oppressed", yet they have like 90% of the USA and Europe in their side.

We the ugly and poor men are the oppressed ones: nobody support us.
:honk::noluv: In short, when the evil poses as good and became accepted as.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice

same shit applies to being weird if you're below high tier normie.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
I am so short (5'1") and ugly that most people don't even consider me to be a human being. If i am sitting in a car with three other people inside the car, people outside the car would say that there are three people in the car because i am too short and ugly to count as a human being.

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
There's an episode of Mythbusters where they demonstrated that female cashier with bigger breasts earn more in tips than females with smaller breasts or males (obviously).
Studies show kids more easily trust people who look pretty (even males).
Girls throughout history use their appearance to gain unfair advantage when seeking favours or even trying to advance in their careers, especially artists and social media creators (kinda hypocritical when they complain about being objectified and want to be treated equal LOL).

So, yeah. I guess it goes beyond dating.