Being femoid is truly an easy mode

Nachoman12

Incels.Net Regular
Just got a match on tinder. This female is somewhat my looksmatch (4/10) though shes a 4’11” gnome, has strabismus, super shy and sociophobic. Then the bitch shows me how much matches she got and for fuck’s sake it’s a suіcіde fuel. This creature got hundreds, hundreds of matches..... i knew that even -10/10 dinosaur can get laid but didn’t want to believe it. Female incels are just a meme.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
4/10 is Stacy-tier these days.

As for "female incels", judging from activity on r/inceltears and r/trufemcels I'd say """"""""""""female incels""""""""""" have become edgier after ITards noticed them and started posting and now the idea that they basically want the attention incels get makes more sense.

Nachoman12

Incels.Net Regular
Re: Being femoid is truly an easy mod

tremor said:
4/10 is Stacy-tier these days.

As for "female incels", judging from activity on r/inceltears and r/trufemcels I'd say """"""""""""female incels""""""""""" have become edgier after ITards noticed them and started posting and now the idea that they basically want the attention incels get makes more sense.
And by the way I didn’t ask about her success in tinder. But suure she had to bring it in conversation to show me that I’m just another insect that means nothing

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.

chincel said:
And by the way I didn’t ask about her success in tinder. But suure she had to bring it in conversation to show me that I’m just another insect that means nothing
You are supposed to man up and be orbiting conquering this queen

Nachoman12

Incels.Net Regular

tremor said:
chincel said:
You are supposed to man up and be orbiting conquering this queen
Good thing I’ve already swallowed red pill and not gonna step in this trap anymore

Nachoman12

Incels.Net Regular
Meanwhile i got mogged by this guy

I don’t see how even normies can get a gf
Hypergamy is just running rampant
https://imgur.com/a/R498YS3

https://imgur.com/a/YqI5ilF

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
chincel said:

Online dating is only for Chad. Dating sites are nothing but Chad dispensers for females.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
tremor said:
chincel said:

Online dating is only for Chad. Dating sites are nothing but Chad dispensers for females.
100 percent truth... I tried em when I was younger, and older, no luck regardless.. They are ONLY for chads, and all the women who ONLY want chad(which is probably ALL of them, except the lesbians)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
tremor said:
chincel said:

100 percent truth... I tried em when I was younger, and older, no luck regardless.. They are ONLY for chads, and all the women who ONLY want chad(which is probably ALL of them, except the lesbians)
I know some lesbians. They told me they fucked chad and had his kids.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
All of them want Chad and only look for alternatives to cope with his absence.
lordoftheincels said:
I know some lesbians. They told me they fucked chad and had his kids.
Chad always wins.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I would argue that female is tutorial mode not easy mode.

Back in highschool i had chad moments, not anymore though. After 17 or 18 my face started to look more and more ugly. Anyway, back in the olden days, during my chad moments where i was mental cel (before I became trucel) one time this girl flirted with me and asked me how hot I thought she was. I told her 7/10. She raged and dumped me like an emo butthurt narcissist. I was on easy mode, not tutorial mode. Little did I know that I was living in a world where being honest would get me into hot water. On tutorial mode can't lose. Should have told her 10/10. War of words. Like one of those point and click games where you must choose exactly the right thing to say or else rejected and have to go all the way back to stage zero.