Being autistic may very well be worse than being ugly. Or at least a comparably big hurdle. (Autistic cels GTFIH)

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
Ofc looks are everything so, by definition, being ugly is worse, but I think being autistic is, at least, comparable.

I'm not autistic myself, but for a while I thought I could be due to my social skills being stunted, as well as effects from lifetime constant bullying being kinda similar to symptoms of autism. It made me very sad to think I could be autistic, and even an idiot from my first job straight up called me that, as well as a high school "friend". So, even though my "autism" went away by not being bullied anymore and learning to socialize (for a while I made a point to put myself out there a lot, which is when I learned good social skills and social awareness, but didnt get laid), I will forever feel for autistic cels.

My opinion on autism, from those experiences, is that being autistic is the ultimate shame and makes your life not worth living. I'm really sorry but it is what it is. In a world where social status is everything, an autist, aka someone who can't socialize properly, is just the lowest of the low a person can be. Not to mention "low functioning" ones who need to be taken care of like children. It's just torture.

That high school friend I was speaking of, is someone whom I'm still in contact with and even went to his wedding a few months ago, bc he's better now, but in high school times he was kinda shitty and condescending, and always felt like, deep down, he felt I deserved the bullying for being somehow inferior. He also didn't know I was bullied at home by my parents, besides the school bullying. And also didn't realize my low social skills were a consequence of the bullying, instead of something inherent to me that I deserved to be bullied for :mad: So this guy, one day, sent me a link for The Big Bang Theory, told me I'd like it, and that "I was similar to Sheldon". I wasn't happy when I found that sheldon character was basically a retаrd who was also intended to be laughed at, and told him so. He said it's because sheldon is smart, yeah sure JFL. So that was the first time I was called an autist.

The second time was sadder. Basically, I took my first job, and was really struggling and really trying hard not to get fired, over my stunted social skills and overall lack of grasp of social expectations, including on a professional settings. But I was extra careful and it worked. Anyway, there was this fuсking guy, an incel in denial who is so ugly I'm sure this whole forum mogs him, but still thought he was successful bc he was betabuxing, and he's just so dumb and so bad at his job, that a few months in I already did a lot better than him, which didn't go well ofc. He was on a campaign to make me look bad to my boss, and since I didn't know how to respond to that (nowadays I would obvs), I just didn't respond at all, did as good of a job as I could, and hoped for the best. Eventually he left the company, according to my boss he left bc of me, but idk because I wasn't able to read social cues back then. Anyway, this asshole once straight up called me sheldon from tbbt too. I swear I hate that character at this point. I guess that's a good way to cope for him with how stupid he is, to pretend like I'm some sort of autistic genius instead of him just being retаrded.

Anyway, so yeah, during the time I had stunted social skills, I was compared to a literal retаrd from a comedy show twice, and gotten in countless cringe situations. I can only imagine the hell legit autistic cels go through. I think an autist could only get laid if he's gigachad, and even then I don't really know, bc other chads with social skills would mog him.

What do you guys think? Tbh I am interested in autistic cels experiences, as well as those who aren't autistic per se but were bullied and have had trouble socializing like me, and therefore have had (kinda) similar symptoms. As well as what you think of the condition, bc some people says it's a "superpower" (jfl) or that there's nothing wrong with it, but I think they're coping.

NEETCEL

сука блять
dude I have both high functioning autism and severe learning disability,my life has been literal hell.I can't learn any skill or even get a high school degree.I can't write essays cause I lose my train of thoughts after writing only 2 sentences.I laugh in funerals and cry when I see people enjoying their lives.I got insane social anxiety and sometimes I hear voices inside my head telling me not to go outside.I have no survival instincts and I wouldn't scavenge for food if I was starving!
I struggle with basic body functions like walking and eating I also have a hard time doing daily activities like folding clothes,buying shirts from the mall(I find it too awkward)

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
dude I have both high functioning autism and severe learning disability,my life has been literal hell.I can't learn any skill or even get a high school degree.I can't write essays cause I lose my train of thoughts after writing only 2 sentences.I laugh in funerals and cry when I see people enjoying their lives.I got insane social anxiety and sometimes I hear voices inside my head telling me not to go outside.I have no survival instincts and I wouldn't scavenge for food if I was starving!
I struggle with basic body functions like walking and eating I also have a hard time doing daily activities like folding clothes,buying shirts from the mall(I find it too awkward)
This speaks my mind, except for the fact that i feel like i can try to survive if given no choice about it and being able to function atleast normally that no one "suspects" a thing about me except for me being quiet and even that gets suspicions by this retаrded ass paranoid world. I say there's no winning in my kind of circumstances, so it's either rope or cope until i don't have to rope. Luckily i don't have high autism, but i got mild autism with minor aspergers. I guess that explains why i can't type long essays, but can still speak and get my point across. It's pretty difficult when trying to speak a blackpilled essay from my thought process, damn shame if i ever had the potential of creating a life story that would be interesting and make my exit at some point if things do not get better. Sigh...

Grotesque

Incels.Net Novice
No. Ugliness always trumps everything. I've been in group therapy with attractive autists and women still desire those that do nothing but stare at a wall.

Autism is only relevant if you're around average looking and need to socially/financially/statusmax dazzle a woman to recognize you're a human organism. If you're ugly, autism is icing on the cake of your subhumanity... but at least you can get NEETbux in rot in peace with that, praise Allah.

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
ugliness comes with me being autistic tho
are you bleachcel from .co?

glad to see more and more based incels from that forum, coming here as they get banned. literally everyone who is based ends up banned from there jfl

Seraph

Incels.Net Novice
Bleachcel said:
ugliness comes with me being autistic tho
are you bleachcel from .co?

glad to see more and more based incels from that forum, coming here as they get banned. literally everyone who is based ends up banned from there jfl
Yes, he is. He also has an account on .me. I kind of miss his presence on .co. I found his posts to be quite amusing.

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
Ofc looks are everything so, by definition, being ugly is worse, but I think being autistic is, at least, comparable.

I'm not autistic myself, but for a while I thought I could be due to my social skills being stunted, as well as effects from lifetime constant bullying being kinda similar to symptoms of autism. It made me very sad to think I could be autistic, and even an idiot from my first job straight up called me that, as well as a high school "friend". So, even though my "autism" went away by not being bullied anymore and learning to socialize (for a while I made a point to put myself out there a lot, which is when I learned good social skills and social awareness, but didnt get laid), I will forever feel for autistic cels.

My opinion on autism, from those experiences, is that being autistic is the ultimate shame and makes your life not worth living. I'm really sorry but it is what it is. In a world where social status is everything, an autist, aka someone who can't socialize properly, is just the lowest of the low a person can be. Not to mention "low functioning" ones who need to be taken care of like children. It's just torture.

That high school friend I was speaking of, is someone whom I'm still in contact with and even went to his wedding a few months ago, bc he's better now, but in high school times he was kinda shitty and condescending, and always felt like, deep down, he felt I deserved the bullying for being somehow inferior. He also didn't know I was bullied at home by my parents, besides the school bullying. And also didn't realize my low social skills were a consequence of the bullying, instead of something inherent to me that I deserved to be bullied for :mad: So this guy, one day, sent me a link for The Big Bang Theory, told me I'd like it, and that "I was similar to Sheldon". I wasn't happy when I found that sheldon character was basically a retаrd who was also intended to be laughed at, and told him so. He said it's because sheldon is smart, yeah sure JFL. So that was the first time I was called an autist.

The second time was sadder. Basically, I took my first job, and was really struggling and really trying hard not to get fired, over my stunted social skills and overall lack of grasp of social expectations, including on a professional settings. But I was extra careful and it worked. Anyway, there was this fuсking guy, an incel in denial who is so ugly I'm sure this whole forum mogs him, but still thought he was successful bc he was betabuxing, and he's just so dumb and so bad at his job, that a few months in I already did a lot better than him, which didn't go well ofc. He was on a campaign to make me look bad to my boss, and since I didn't know how to respond to that (nowadays I would obvs), I just didn't respond at all, did as good of a job as I could, and hoped for the best. Eventually he left the company, according to my boss he left bc of me, but idk because I wasn't able to read social cues back then. Anyway, this asshole once straight up called me sheldon from tbbt too. I swear I hate that character at this point. I guess that's a good way to cope for him with how stupid he is, to pretend like I'm some sort of autistic genius instead of him just being retаrded.

Anyway, so yeah, during the time I had stunted social skills, I was compared to a literal retаrd from a comedy show twice, and gotten in countless cringe situations. I can only imagine the hell legit autistic cels go through. I think an autist could only get laid if he's gigachad, and even then I don't really know, bc other chads with social skills would mog him.

What do you guys think? Tbh I am interested in autistic cels experiences, as well as those who aren't autistic per se but were bullied and have had trouble socializing like me, and therefore have had (kinda) similar symptoms. As well as what you think of the condition, bc some people says it's a "superpower" (jfl) or that there's nothing wrong with it, but I think they're coping.
as a semiautistic non-chad male who needs help to live, I can confirm you will not have sex ever and foids will reject and ignore you as much as they can. If they dont bully you or mock you directlly, as well as other chads.
Just as you say, in a society were social status is everything, having none means you wont have a life, EVER...

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
I never really had a chance to use my social skills everyone has always hated me for no apparent reason since the beginning, to me it seems like a curse.
fuсking same here. People seem to hated me form day one too. My borther, the chads of my town, the girls. Difficult to develop your sociall skills if you come from an autistic familly right away...