Being an incel is considered a disability as per WHO

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard

Were there some words about this before? If yes, I am sorry for duplicating.

What do you think of this? Do you guys consider yourself disabled?

Also, does this mean I could go to psychiatrist (or whoever...possibly some commission) and get official confirmation that I am disabled? I wonder if WHO has the jurisdiction to regulate such rules on sovereign countries level. If it's true, I am seriously thinking of exercise this right I have. I mean, as a 32y old wizard I believe I am qualified for such diagnosis.

Why am I thinking of exercising it? Well, disabled people enjoy a lot of benefits. I remember that my friend from primary school was born without one pectoralis muscle and was considered disabled for it and because of it, I remember he was traveling every summer to sea (which less than 25% of people in Serbia could afford at that time) for some ultra cheap cash (like 3 times less than actual price as social welfare was paying the rest), had free books, some discounts for wardrobes/shoes etc..
Would I be selfish to try getting such things myself? I know that there are more than one level of disability and different qualifications based on ability to work (like impaired, severely impaired etc.) and based impairment severity a relief is given to those people. For now I am only thinking if there is much point in putting any effort for researching my options.

Last edited:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
View attachment 28862

Were there some words about this before? If yes, I am sorry for duplicating.

What do you think of this? Do you guys consider yourself disabled?

Also, does this mean I could go to psychiatrist (or whoever...possibly some commission) and get official confirmation that I am disabled? I wonder if WHO has the jurisdiction to regulate such rules on sovereign countries level. If it's true, I am seriously thinking of exercise this right I have. I mean, as a 32y old wizard I believe I am qualified for such diagnosis.

Why am I thinking of exercising it? Well, disabled people enjoy a lot of benefits. I remember that my friend from primary school was born without one pectoralis muscle and was considered disabled for it and because of it, I remember he was traveling every summer to sea (which less than 25% of people in Serbia could afford at that time) for some ultra cheap cash (like 3 times less than actual price as social welfare was paying the rest), had free books, some discounts for wardrobes/shoes etc..
Would I be selfish to try getting such things myself? I know that there are more than one level of disability and different qualifications based on ability to work (like impaired, severely impaired etc.) and based impairment severity a relief is given to those people. For now I am only thinking if there is much point in putting any effort for researching my options.
old article

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
What they really mean by that are females who cant get chad. Actual incels will never get help from governments or NWO organizations.