Being able to see what foids message

FatCel

Staff member
They should have to prove they're worthy.
They cant prove it all femoids are inherently not worthy but there privacy in my opinion should be restricted and that shouldn't be a problem for them since they claim that they dont gather orbiters

FatCel

Staff member
Based and high IQ. Also, make foids unable to hide themselves so we can see who is the main orbiter.
Yes the foid the one who gets orbited or who tries to gather orbiters by giving out social media should be publicly visible there texts should be put on display I dont know about the incel he could get unnecessary hate it's a community where we support eachother after all

FatCel

Staff member

Che

Over before it began
Exactly, I always see those foids "in conversation" when I click on their profiles.
High IQ boyo

Panther

Exactly, I always see those foids "in conversation" when I click on their profiles.
High IQ boyo
That's my main problem with foids, they only participate in the forums long enough to get guys to PM them...then they stop participating in the forums while they orbit farm.

Saint Mentalcel

The end is nigh
The title it would be cool to see what the foids text the members on here without actually exposing the receiver the receiver the incels gets hidden and just so we can see how they really act in the dms and whenever or not they are gathering orbiters/information
Based idea, bro. I'd like something like this to have a good laugh and see their true intentions on here (which is obvious what they're doing here).

rain_cloud

i like this concept but how would it work
like how could we show what the foids are messaging without showing who or their repsonse

FatCel

Staff member
i like this concept but how would it work
like how could we show what the foids are messaging without showing who or their repsonse
A section where all of the foids messages gets uploaded automatically femoids message section that we can have access to when they were sent and who sent them in that way we can keep an eye at them and keeping the community safe

FatCel

Staff member
FatCel said:
The title it would be cool to see what the foids text the members on here without actually exposing the receiver the receiver the incels gets hidden and just so we can see how they really act in the dms and whenever or not they are gathering orbiters/information
Based idea, bro. I'd like something like this to have a good laugh and see their true intentions on here (which is obvious what they're doing here).
It would put an end to orbit farming and foids taking advantage of vulnerable users no way for them to hide their true intentions

Saint Mentalcel

The end is nigh
MostHatedCel said:
FatCel said:
It would put an end to orbit farming and foids taking advantage of vulnerable users no way for them to hide their true intentions
Well, just know i've never gotten a foid to PM me at all for some reason and i'd tell them to fuck off if i did. You can just pull up my records on PMs and see for yourself.