Beer tastes so bad

Eyo Solo

114/216
Do you mean beer? If so, there's some good beer and some nasty beer, just have to find what you like.
It was real hard, I was trying to see what people mean when they said it makes you feel good and I didn’t like it. Maybe its not for me.

Eyo Solo

114/216
Eyo Solo said:
I couldn’t even drink a can like that thot from neon genesis evangalion does everday.
Misato is an Uber thot, would still pump and dump, but was glad to see her get shot and cut in half in the movie
Wait what lmao I didn’t bother seeing the movie because I got bored I watched the anime tv show until the last episode I didn’t know that happened to her.

ronman12

89/139
Panther said:
Do you mean beer? If so, there's some good beer and some nasty beer, just have to find what you like.
It was real hard, I was trying to see what people mean when they said it makes you feel good and I didn’t like it. Maybe its not for me.
It's fine. I used to like beer , not for the taste but because it was cheap and gave me a buzz. Then one day I drank quite a lot and threw up. From that day I have not been able to drink beer, and the taste of all of them is disgusting to me. Just drink vodka or something

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    135/300
Oogabooga said:
Eyo Solo said:
I couldn’t even drink a can like that thot from neon genesis evangalion does everday.
Misato is an Uber thot, would still pump and dump, but was glad to see her get shot and cut in half in the movie
Wait what lmao I didn’t bother seeing the movie because I got bored I watched the anime series until the last episode I didn’t know that happened to her.
The anime has an abrupt ending, the end of evangelion is the movie that shows the true ending, and was also the most blackpilled part of the series

Eyo Solo

114/216
Eyo Solo said:
Panther said:
It's fine. I used to like beer , not for the taste but because it was cheap and gave me a buzz. Then one day I drank quite a lot and threw up. From that day I have not been able to drink beer, and the taste of all of them is disgusting to me. Just drink vodka or something
Ain’t vodka even worse, I feel like its a good thing I don’t like alcohol since I won’t turn alcoholic.

Eyo Solo

114/216
Eyo Solo said:
Oogabooga said:
Wait what lmao I didn’t bother seeing the movie because I got bored I watched the anime series until the last episode I didn’t know that happened to her.
The anime has an abrupt ending, the end of evangelion is the movie that shows the true ending, and was also the most blackpilled part of the series
Yeah there was two endings but when I was getting to the end of the show I was pretty bored tbh only watched the one on the show.