Been explaining the blood flow through the heart to a femoid for 3 days and she still doesn't get it

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
I've been going to queens college recently to tutor for bio and there's a Femoid I've been tutoring on the blood flow through the heart for the past 3 days now and she still doesn't get it. I had to spend more time with her trying to make her understand it while other people were waiting their turn for a long time. She's your typically stacy, very hot, nice ass, blonde hair, firm tits, blue eyes but dumb as a rock. She wants me to skip the blood flow through the heart and explain the cardiac cycle, pace maker and electrocardiograph to her, but am trying to let her know that if she understands the blood flow through the heart, the rest will be a piece of cake. She refuses, Then I decided to explain the cardiac cycle to her and she got even more confused and said I was the worst teacher on the planet. I was so damn pissed because she already wasted so much of my time, she blames me for her low IQ and threatens to report me for not having the patience when we've been talking about the same blood flow for over 3 days. This cunt has about 4 chapters to study and has barley even read one chapter. What's your take on this?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Idk if there are other lifesciencecels here. Maybe you could use some associations, vids or gifs. No information on how and what exactly you've been doing to solve the problem.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Idk if there are other lifesciencecels here. Maybe you could use some associations, vids or gifs. No information on how and what exactly you've been doing to solve the problem.
lifesciencecels :lol: :lol: I've been doing all sorts of things to help this girl understand the information. I've been drawing pictures, to making connections, to using acronyms, I tell her to avoid memorization because it's not good for long term memory and she's a Physician assistant major, which means she'll need to retain most of the information long term. Am the 4th tutor she's been to and she's still struggling to learn the information.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
AfricanCel said:
lifesciencecels :lol: :lol: I've been doing all sorts of things to help this girl understand the information. I've been drawing pictures, to making connections, to using acronyms, I tell her to avoid memorization because it's not good for long term memory and she's a Physician assistant major, which means she'll need to retain most of the information long term. Am the 4th tutor she's been to and she's still struggling to learn the information.
She should try doing it all herself and ask you the moment she encounters something she's misunderstanding. If it's about learning completely from scratch, then idk.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
At least you talk to a girl. Better than 99% of incels here. Last time I talked to a female who wasn't obese, she just kept bringing up her boyfriend like every other sentence.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
bcroger2 said:
At least you talk to a girl. Better than 99% of incels here. Last time I talked to a female who wasn't obese, she just kept bringing up her boyfriend like every other sentence.
Stacy pays him for talking to her.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
Am working as a tutor part time when am not in the lab. I could tutor anyone, it doesn't mean anything. Am still single as I've always been.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
Stacy pays him for talking to her.
Okay, I just read that he is a tutor. lol.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
Am working as a tutor part time when am not in the lab. I could tutor anyone, it doesn't mean anything. Am still single as I've always been.
I just saw that.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
tremor said:
I doubt she will become a PA. PA schools have roughly 6% acceptance rates on average and the average science GPA for accepted applicants is about 3.4 with biochemistry. She sounds like a dumb bitch.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
AfricanCel said:
tremor said:
I doubt she will become a PA. PA schools have roughly 6% acceptance rates on average and the average science GPA for accepted applicants is about 3.4 with biochemistry. She sounds like a dumb bitch.
She's dumb but her father is rich, so he might pay her way into a pa program.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
AfricanCel said:
That's not possible. You have to get in based off merit. If you do have connections, it can help though, but you most def. need to pass all your classes and get a pretty decent GPA. At least here in the u.s. Are you American?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
That's not possible. You have to get in based off merit. If you do have connections, it can help though, but you most def. need to pass all your classes and get a pretty decent GPA. At least here in the u.s. Are you American?
Ah sorry, I just read you go to Queens college. I guess I should read the thread before jumping to the posts. :?

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
bcroger2 said:
AfricanCel said:
Ah sorry, I just read you go to Queens college. I guess I should read the thread before jumping to the posts. :?
I only tutor in queens college.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
I don't really know how strict the admissions is to pa school, but i know money talks.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
AfricanCel said:
I don't really know how strict the admissions is to pa school, but i know money talks.
Yeah but if you are as dumb as the bitch you tutor, its going to be next impossible to get and stay in.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
Yeah but if you are as dumb as the bitch you tutor, its going to be next impossible to get and stay in.
True

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
I've been going to queens college recently to tutor for bio and there's a Femoid I've been tutoring on the blood flow through the heart for the past 3 days now and she still doesn't get it. I had to spend more time with her trying to make her understand it while other people were waiting their turn for a long time. She's your typically stacy, very hot, nice ass, blonde hair, firm tits, blue eyes but dumb as a rock. She wants me to skip the blood flow through the heart and explain the cardiac cycle, pace maker and electrocardiograph to her, but am trying to let her know that if she understands the blood flow through the heart, the rest will be a piece of cake. She refuses, Then I decided to explain the cardiac cycle to her and she got even more confused and said I was the worst teacher on the planet. I was so damn pissed because she already wasted so much of my time, she blames me for her low IQ and threatens to report me for not having the patience when we've been talking about the same blood flow for over 3 days. This c*nt has about 4 chapters to study and has barley even read one chapter. What's your take on this?
Feminine women are low T, high E, mostly emotions, zero logic. If women are equal in intelligence to males they are obviously tomboys.

Its not such much they dont have the capacity to be smart, its that they'd rather just bask in pleasant emotions. Having to think takes effort and therefore takes them out of the continuous pleasurable emotions they constantly experience. Also, women have PTSD because we live in a culture that doesnt care about PTSD or autism. So women shut down their brains to be safe from PTSD. Those in the know, know what i mean.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
I've been going to queens college recently to tutor for bio and there's a Femoid I've been tutoring on the blood flow through the heart for the past 3 days now and she still doesn't get it. I had to spend more time with her trying to make her understand it while other people were waiting their turn for a long time. She's your typically stacy, very hot, nice ass, blonde hair, firm tits, blue eyes but dumb as a rock. She wants me to skip the blood flow through the heart and explain the cardiac cycle, pace maker and electrocardiograph to her, but am trying to let her know that if she understands the blood flow through the heart, the rest will be a piece of cake. She refuses, Then I decided to explain the cardiac cycle to her and she got even more confused and said I was the worst teacher on the planet. I was so damn pissed because she already wasted so much of my time, she blames me for her low IQ and threatens to report me for not having the patience when we've been talking about the same blood flow for over 3 days. This c*nt has about 4 chapters to study and has barley even read one chapter. What's your take on this?
Feminine women are low T, high E, mostly emotions, zero logic. If women are equal in intelligence to males they are obviously tomboys.

Its not such much they dont have the capacity to be smart, its that they'd rather just bask in pleasant emotions. Having to think takes effort and therefore takes them out of the continuous pleasurable emotions they constantly experience. Also, women have PTSD because we live in a culture that doesnt care about PTSD or autism. So women shut down their brains to be safe from PTSD. Those in the know, know what i mean.
Its usually ugly and overweight women who do well in academics. Attractive and above-average women don't have to do well because they could just marry rich.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
bcroger2 said:
Its usually ugly and overweight women who do well in academics. Attractive and above-average women don't have to do well because they could just marry rich.
Cope. They don't have to, but often do. Still can be dumb like rocks though.