Becoming blackpilled...

koryphäe

Incels.Net Junior
Dont know if this is the place for this but whatever..

In the last like 18 Months I have observed something that everytime I think about it makes my stomach crunch... So lets start off by saying I'm a 6ft1 or 183 cm tall and have good hygiene and always tried to have generally good grooming habits. I weigh 165 lb or 75 kg - so pretty normal. Now my face on the other hand is very.. as someone might express it "downwards grown" - and I Have only realized this by going into this whole community (mostly on Youtube). Big bulky nose, always tired eyes, absolutely no cheekbones..like they are nowhere to be seen from any angle whatsoever... my jaw ...well - it is there, but I dont have a lot of it :C

Now the last months i have started to become increasingly more aware of all that this community is talking about... the reason being:
I introduce Christopher - my best friend. He is the best looking guy I have ever seen. He has that smile, those eyes, that nose, that jaw ... you name it. He is optically perfect (btw- Iam straight and i get lost in this dudes face sometimes).

We are both 19 yrs old ..so of course we go out a lot together. And since I have been watching videos on incels i started to realize that I am myself one. I have tried so hard, especially in the last years, to find a girl that could bare to spend some freetime with me ..unsuccessfully. I never really cared about my face and always thought that its the fault of my "game" with women...but very recently I have observed how girls talk to Christopher in contrast to myself. Chris is very passive... when there are other girls around that are not part of our initial group he usually doesnt talk AT ALL! But it doesnt matter how he is dressed or what he talks - girls always want to be around him - when he wants to leave and go to another place - even though he hasn't said anything for 10 minutes - the girls in the group follow him ANYWHERE. Even if we had to walk 30 minutes. Even if he goes to the bar to order drinks for the group- they volunteerly give him money and follow him to the bar. Never seen any girls do that to anyone except him.

Now to be fair Chris is a very lovely person and i feel very protective towards him, he is that type of guy you just can't hate and he is anything else but superficial.
I have started to really let him down lately because everytime we go out together I start feeling so down.. like we have fun all night until any girls show up. That is the point the whole world crushes for me - "You will be lonely forever" is everthing I think of. I have even started having really bad feelings towards Chris - just because he is pretty. So I have spend the summer all alone ...in my room and it makes me so angry that I am about to lose my best friend over these feelings I have....
At this point I dont even know where I'm going with this
...just wanted a place to dumpster ѕhit...

Anyone advice maybe..?

Yettiluch

Incels.Net Regular
I cant really give advice but i can say this. I have friends who always "get the girl". I mean ive seen woman rolling their window down on the freeway to get that phone number. But i dont hang out with them anymore. Talk to them on the phone sometimes but i try not to be seen in public with them. I dont want to bring them down. Same with a few women friends i have too. Just cant be seen in public with them.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Its ALWAYS amazed me that THIS guy, one of my fave actors is NOT an INCEL.. But hes got fame, money, and a sense of humor.. John C Reilly
415275_v9_ba.jpg

IHaveNothing

Incels.Net Novice
Dont know if this is the place for this but whatever..

In the last like 18 Months I have observed something that everytime I think about it makes my stomach crunch... So lets start off by saying I'm a 6ft1 or 183 cm tall and have good hygiene and always tried to have generally good grooming habits. I weigh 165 lb or 75 kg - so pretty normal. Now my face on the other hand is very.. as someone might express it "downwards grown" - and I Have only realized this by going into this whole community (mostly on Youtube). Big bulky nose, always tired eyes, absolutely no cheekbones..like they are nowhere to be seen from any angle whatsoever... my jaw ...well - it is there, but I dont have a lot of it :C

Now the last months i have started to become increasingly more aware of all that this community is talking about... the reason being:
I introduce Christopher - my best friend. He is the best looking guy I have ever seen. He has that smile, those eyes, that nose, that jaw ... you name it. He is optically perfect (btw- Iam straight and i get lost in this dudes face sometimes).

We are both 19 yrs old ..so of course we go out a lot together. And since I have been watching videos on incels i started to realize that I am myself one. I have tried so hard, especially in the last years, to find a girl that could bare to spend some freetime with me ..unsuccessfully. I never really cared about my face and always thought that its the fault of my "game" with women...but very recently I have observed how girls talk to Christopher in contrast to myself. Chris is very passive... when there are other girls around that are not part of our initial group he usually doesnt talk AT ALL! But it doesnt matter how he is dressed or what he talks - girls always want to be around him - when he wants to leave and go to another place - even though he hasn't said anything for 10 minutes - the girls in the group follow him ANYWHERE. Even if we had to walk 30 minutes. Even if he goes to the bar to order drinks for the group- they volunteerly give him money and follow him to the bar. Never seen any girls do that to anyone except him.

Now to be fair Chris is a very lovely person and i feel very protective towards him, he is that type of guy you just can't hate and he is anything else but superficial.
I have started to really let him down lately because everytime we go out together I start feeling so down.. like we have fun all night until any girls show up. That is the point the whole world crushes for me - "You will be lonely forever" is everthing I think of. I have even started having really bad feelings towards Chris - just because he is pretty. So I have spend the summer all alone ...in my room and it makes me so angry that I am about to lose my best friend over these feelings I have....
At this point I dont even know where I'm going with this
...just wanted a place to dumpster ѕhit...

Anyone advice maybe..?
Does he know these girls already though? Or do you also notice girls he has never met and talked to before come up to him?

You said he is quiet. Does he seem to have charisma anyway in those few times he says a word?

Have you ever tried going to a bar by yourself? How did that turn out for you?

I think you should try to always be in good terms with Chris but you probably shouldn't hang around with him so much if you're being ignored. He'll be okay. But what abou you? Maybe you'll be seen in a better light without him.

Tranquility

Incels.Net Novice
First of all, don't panic. You are 19 years old, plenty of time is ahead of you. I assume you are without major health issues, you have the proper height and weight. These make a good starting point, many people here only dream about such things. You don't have good cards about your face, but I assume it could be worse. You should also realize that it's not possible for all the girls to have Chris, most of them will have look for other partners.
As for what to actively do: maxx as many aspects of your life as possible: go to the gym, learn skills, learn to dance, play an instrument, educate yourself, try to earn money, work on your style (clothes, appearance, etc.), work on conversational skills, whatever. Also, think about what your standards are for women and how those standards compare to what you offer. If there is a mismatch, do sg: lower your standards and/or maxx. Don't forget that looks are important, but they are not the sole factor.
Be the best version of yourself. Many on this site would say this is pathetic bluepill stuff, but this is the only way forward. Actually, this is redpill: accepting reality (like Neo does so in the Matrix), then do everything that one can to improve the situation, within the bounds of that reality. (note that eventually Neo wins against the Matrix)

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
lordoftheincels said:
19 is the perfect age to panic. It only gets harder from then on out...
After 16 and one day old without any girl/woman interest in you is when you should panic. Most Chads are getting girls by 12 or 13.
More like 8 and 9
Girls are fuсking Chad in the 3rd-Grade bathrooms lol
OVER

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Firebrand said:
lordoftheincels said:
19 is the perfect age to panic. It only gets harder from then on out...
After 16 and one day old without any girl/woman interest in you is when you should panic. Most Chads are getting girls by 12 or 13.
More like 8 and 9
OVER
Sadly yeah. In fourth grade there was a kid who was a chadlite, his only problems were he was short and had elf ears. When he'd try to talk ѕhit to me, elf ears or goblin were my go-to insults for him. He'd get so furious. But the thing was, even though he was a goblin, he looked like Link from Legend of Zelda, but with brown hair. I mean Ocarina Link. So he got girls left and right. He was about six months younger than me, so he would have been 9 at the time....

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
SuperCheatBros said:
Firebrand said:
More like 8 and 9
OVER
Sadly yeah. In fourth grade there was a kid who was a chadlite, his only problems were he was short and had elf ears. When he'd try to talk ѕhit to me, elf ears or goblin were my go-to insults for him. He'd get so furious. But the thing was, even though he was a goblin, he looked like Link from Legend of Zelda, but with brown hair. I mean Ocarina Link. So he got girls left and right. He was about six months younger than me, so he would have been 9 at the time....
Lifefuel for Linkcels kek
I got picked on all the time and people treated me like ѕhit.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
First of all, don't panic. You are 19 years old, plenty of time is ahead of you. I assume you are without major health issues, you have the proper height and weight. These make a good starting point, many people here only dream about such things. You don't have good cards about your face, but I assume it could be worse. You should also realize that it's not possible for all the girls to have Chris, most of them will have look for other partners.
As for what to actively do: maxx as many aspects of your life as possible: go to the gym, learn skills, learn to dance, play an instrument, educate yourself, try to earn money, work on your style (clothes, appearance, etc.), work on conversational skills, whatever. Also, think about what your standards are for women and how those standards compare to what you offer. If there is a mismatch, do sg: lower your standards and/or maxx. Don't forget that looks are important, but they are not the sole factor.
Be the best version of yourself. Many on this site would say this is pathetic bluepill stuff, but this is the only way forward. Actually, this is redpill: accepting reality (like Neo does so in the Matrix), then do everything that one can to improve the situation, within the bounds of that reality. (note that eventually Neo wins against the Matrix)
Those things will ONLY work if you are some kind of "normie"... If you are a TRUE INCEL(with that repel vibe Im referring to) NOTHING will help you... If anything, some of that stuff will make your life far WORSE

IHaveNothing

Incels.Net Novice
There's no good time for panic. Panic is bad by definition.
What do you suggest? To be such a control freak that even if one of your limbs get cut off you're still tranquil?
I like to relax, try meditation and do think a calm mind helps in making decisions. But to say panic is always bad, isn't that excessive?

I think sometimes a strong emotion is good, including feeling suicidal. It helps reevaluate your life even.

And how many good songs and poems were born out of strong emotion, perhaps describable even as panic or breakdown?

Tranquility

Incels.Net Novice
Those things will ONLY work if you are some kind of "normie"... If you are a TRUE INCEL(with that repel vibe Im referring to) NOTHING will help you... If anything, some of that stuff will make your life far WORSE
Perhaps they don't help true incels. But what we know about the op does not justify regarding him as a true incel. Also, as I said in another thread, one should improve oneself even if it has zero effect on sex/dating. This is because worst case is that one becomes an incel with better health, more money, more skills, etc. This is clearly superior to being an incel without those things.

What do you suggest? To be such a control freak that even if one of your limbs get cut off you're still tranquil?
I like to relax, try meditation and do think a calm mind helps in making decisions. But to say panic is always bad, isn't that excessive?

I think sometimes a strong emotion is good, including feeling suicidal. It helps reevaluate your life even.

And how many good songs and poems were born out of strong emotion, perhaps describable even as panic or breakdown?
I'm not saying that panic never happens, only that it should not be encouraged. Your suggestions about artistry are interesting on the philosophical level, but here I would like to remain on the ordinary level. The op's limbs are currently not being cut off, so I think you could agree that if that is the standard for justified panic, then panic for the op is not justified.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Perhaps they don't help true incels. But what we know about the op does not justify regarding him as a true incel. Also, as I said in another thread, one should improve oneself even if it has zero effect on sex/dating. This is because worst case is that one becomes an incel with better health, more money, more skills, etc. This is clearly superior to being an incel without those things.

IHaveNothing said:

I'm not saying that panic never happens, only that it should not be encouraged. Your suggestions about artistry are interesting on the philosophical level, but here I would like to remain on the ordinary level. The op's limbs are currently not being cut off, so I think you could agree that if that is the standard for justified panic, then panic for the op is not justified.
Whos to say he doesnt LIKE WHO and WHAT he is? Remember, one mans "upgrade" is another mans "degrade".. Improvement to one does not mean the same thing to the next!! Maybe "improving" to him might mean getting better at CHESS? Or teaching himself how to repair electronics? Or making MORE time to relax for himself... "improving" DOESNT MEAN GYMS AND SPORTS, or even physical stuff sorry