Beauty standards for people then and now

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
I want u to first look at these actors from
50+ years ago. Yeah obviously Chads from that time.

The first played in some movie, someone? from Arabia and second guy is James Dean.
Then look at the chads now.

I took actors as many are chads and easy to compare. People are in general became more feminine and that is best seen in Chads faces. Look at their eyes and u can't tell me they don't look feminine as fuck. Handsome man from back in the day wouldn't be as handsome today because they don't have certain girly features but mainly manly ones.
But it's not like that for women.

Before, women were very beautiful, modest and even smart. But as times progressed we got this.

How the fuck have we come to this. I don't understand, as chads have become more handsome and let other men have hard time because of that, women on the other hand are becoming uglier each day. Today it's enough for them to have a hole and not be 300lbs to be called beautiful. Beauty standards for women are lowering as we speak all because of their preaching how "all girls are beautiful kweens" and we just fucking accept it, but every standard for men there is is fucking higher and higher and we also accept that. What are we going to do when half of the population is unworthy and too ugly for these kweens. And it's going to be soon if it already isn't.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
By the way, the top actual was Peter O'Toole, yes, I know them all.. He was a cool guy
Actually he inspired this list, I was casually fapping and watching tv and then his movie, Lawrence of Arabia came on. He was a chad amongst all black and weird normies. It was a very long movie so I couldn't watch it all but searched for it and saw it was made in the 50s, it made me think about this theme, those times and it's beauty standards.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
1962 actually.. but whos COUNTING!!! There were no "chads" back then.. Men were men, even the UGLY ones had wives, girlfriends, and womens standards werent in the stratophere!! But he was definitely above the average at the time, and one of the best actors of all time!

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
How the fuck have we come to this. I don't understand, as chads have become more handsome and let other men have hard time because of that, women on the other hand are becoming uglier each day.
Women don't have the burden of performance on them. They get praised and rewarded just for existing. They don't get punished for being ugly or out of shape.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Letmego said:
How the fuck have we come to this. I don't understand, as chads have become more handsome and let other men have hard time because of that, women on the other hand are becoming uglier each day.
Women don't have the burden of performance on them. They get praised and rewarded just for existing. They don't get punished for being ugly or out of shape.
IMAGINE if roles were REVERSED!! The Earth might stop turning!! HAHA