Beautiful feminine music.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I am a genius and woke up this morning with beautiful feminine music in my head. The song had the vocal sound of Enya, but that actual melody was like something you'd hear in an anime and pagan, not Catholic sounding like Enya. This song was the best song ever made and I invented it from scratch. It was so good and belonged in a Zelda game. It was one of the top 3 best songs I have ever heard and I invented it automatically, like on autopilot.

Sadly, I don't have the talent or social connections to make this song a reality. It's in my head and only I will know of it's beauty. It's sad this world tried to break me and make me incel. I was born with such a beautiful mind and this world tried it's best to break me. One day I hope there is a local-mind reading machine so I can share this beauty with an undeserving world. Then the world would truly know my sorrow and my pain.

All women want to do is fuck chads who listen to rap music all day. They don't want to spread my genius genes all they want is chad's mediocrity and no taste. I am a person of taste who only enjoys fancy restaurants and whole foods, yet there is a social inversion where I am treated like I am uncool and a peasant. And the uncool peasants who litter and chainsmoke cigs all day are treated like royalty. And low IQ people who say "REEEEEE" all day on their iphones are treated like high status.

The world doesn't deserve to hear my beautiful music that is inside my head but I wish I could share it with incels, sadly I can't. I don't know how to make the music inside my head real, that is why I want local-mind reading to share it. I DO NOT want public mind-reading. I don't want the authority to spy on my mind. I don't want a society of Protoss where everyone has the same mind. And with all this "Unity" and open-borders crap looks like we are headed that way.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I will be told, by society, that I am a "soyboy" and to be macho and listen to rap music to attract women. But a society that is devoid of feminine women is not a society I want to live. Like N. Tesla I want a woman who appreciates feminine things, such as organic wholesome foods and feminine music. I don't want a woman who loves mcdonalds, shitty memes, and rap music all day. I want a feminine french girl. I'm not even a bigot I will date a tomboy because even tomboys are more feminine than many of the iphone generation.

And its complicated because I can't tell if society is being feminized or masculinized. Sperm count is low and not allowed to punch some asshole in the face, commercials are boring and only show betabux. Yet litter is everywhere, people have no taste, and music is devoid of any wholesome energy. I think there is a saying "best of both worlds". Well modern society seems like the worst of both worlds, the worst and dullest aspects of masculinity and femininity is what's celebrated.

People say males who got excited for than New Zelda game are soyboys. But I don't think they are soyboys but numales. The New Zelda game looks like plastic. The music in my head was not for that game, but to make a True Zelda game that did not look like plastic. I think soyboys wear makeup and are emo. I don't think numales are soyboys but something different. I think Paul Joseph Watson is actually a soyboy because he always bitches and whines about stuff a lot of people don't care about. Also I'm not a bigot, I actually agree with Paul Joseph Watson on many of his videos, but not all. FYI I drink soymilk and it is a Proud aspect of tofu Japanese culture which I am not ashamed of. I am not ashamed that I lust for hot sexy anime girls, even futas as well, but also cuntgirls, even though cunts are smelly IRL. FYI I don't drink cows milk because it tastes bitter. FYI I would rather drink human boob milk than cow's milk but not allowed bc incel. The womb is the best time of life for males then it all goes steadily downhill. If the bigots want to reduce soy intake, then legalize human boob milk I'd buy it.

Cloudm16

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
I am a genius and woke up this morning with beautiful feminine music in my head. The song had the vocal sound of Enya, but that actual melody was like something you'd hear in an anime and pagan, not Catholic sounding like Enya. This song was the best song ever made and I invented it from scratch. It was so good and belonged in a Zelda game. It was one of the top 3 best songs I have ever heard and I invented it automatically, like on autopilot.

Sadly, I don't have the talent or social connections to make this song a reality. It's in my head and only I will know of it's beauty. It's sad this world tried to break me and make me incel. I was born with such a beautiful mind and this world tried it's best to break me. One day I hope there is a local-mind reading machine so I can share this beauty with an undeserving world. Then the world would truly know my sorrow and my pain.

All women want to do is fuck chads who listen to rap music all day. They don't want to spread my genius genes all they want is chad's mediocrity and no taste. I am a person of taste who only enjoys fancy restaurants and whole foods, yet there is a social inversion where I am treated like I am uncool and a peasant. And the uncool peasants who litter and chainsmoke cigs all day are treated like royalty. And low IQ people who say "REEEEEE" all day on their iphones are treated like high status.

The world doesn't deserve to hear my beautiful music that is inside my head but I wish I could share it with incels, sadly I can't. I don't know how to make the music inside my head real, that is why I want local-mind reading to share it. I DO NOT want public mind-reading. I don't want the authority to spy on my mind. I don't want a society of Protoss where everyone has the same mind. And with all this "Unity" and open-borders crap looks like we are headed that way.
Hey man, listen. I joined this forum because I wanted to gain a perspective on inceldom. I’m sort of doing an impromptu psudo-academic study and I try to provide any relevant info on my way. What exactly makes your music feminine? I’m a lover of music (as is most of the human population) and I listen to all sorts of music. As a result I will write songs in my head too, and they are damn good. But, as you already know, subjectivity is an ally to the art of music. Just like rap, which you have expressed a dissatisfaction for, has a massive following for a reason. Some rap is damn good. Not emotionally moving in any form of the word, but good for different reasons. On another note (pun not intended because I have a fair amount of contempt for puns), I am interested in why you value your IQ as your most defining trait. As an individual who has a rather large impact on this website, you have a unique perspective that could prove to be an interesting bit of discussion. I’d like to hear your opinion on women and why you identify as an incel. I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of happieness and I hope to hear back.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
Cloudm16 said:
lordoftheincels said:

Hey man, listen. I joined this forum because I wanted to gain a perspective on inceldom. I’m sort of doing an impromptu psudo-academic study and I try to provide any relevant info on my way. What exactly makes your music feminine? I’m a lover of music (as is most of the human population) and I listen to all sorts of music. As a result I will write songs in my head too, and they are damn good. But, as you already know, subjectivity is an ally to the art of music. Just like rap, which you have expressed a dissatisfaction for, has a massive following for a reason. Some rap is damn good. Not emotionally moving in any form of the word, but good for different reasons. On another note (pun not intended because I have a fair amount of contempt for puns), I am interested in why you value your IQ as your most defining trait. As an individual who has a rather large impact on this website, you have a unique perspective that could prove to be an interesting bit of discussion. I’d like to hear your opinion on women and why you identify as an incel. I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of happieness and I hope to hear back.
Rap not emotionally moving? Try these

Krizz Kaliko - Stop the World
Krizz Kaliko - Unstable

Hopsin- Ill Mind 7

Sadistik - Searching for Some Beautiful
Sadistik - Black Rose

Sage Francis - Best of Times

That's just a few I can think of in my sleep deprived state.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Cloudm16 said:
lordoftheincels said:

ALL RAP is LOW IQ, and it LITERALLY makes me psychotic if im FORCED to listen to it... Like SO many of the younger generation.. It Has NO CLASS, NO ELEGANCE, NO BEAUTY, and 100 years from now, I GUARANTEE it wont stand the test of time... It kills my brain cells, and no wonder younger folks are SO fucked up!! I also feel this way about MOST grunge and/or heavy metal... Its MEANT to bring out the WORST in humankind, which it does VERY WELL..It is NOISE pollution... nothing more..

Cloudm16

Incels.Net Junior
Lordgoro said:
Cloudm16 said:
lordoftheincels said:

ALL RAP is LOW IQ, and it LITERALLY makes me psychotic if im FORCED to listen to it... Like SO many of the younger generation.. It Has NO CLASS, NO ELEGANCE, NO BEAUTY, and 100 years from now, I GUARANTEE it wont stand the test of time... It kills my brain cells, and no wonder younger folks are SO fucked up!! I also feel this way about MOST grunge and/or heavy metal... Its MEANT to bring out the WORST in humankind, which it does VERY WELL..It is NOISE pollution... nothing more..
Did it occur to you that, for the entirety of musics existance, new music has been condemned by the older generations? Jazz was once the “devil’s music”. It was the rap of its time. I’m very fond of jazz and artists like Wynton Marsalis, John Coltrane and Maynard Furgusen are considered geniuses in their art. Rightfully so. It might not stand the test of time, in that I agree. It has a certain elegance to it that can make you feel a certain way. It’s hard to explain. All I know is that there is a reason that rappers like Kendrick Lamar win the politzer prize for writing. They, like all music, can provide important social commentary and change our perspectives. I don’t like rap a whole lot, but I can appreciate it’s merit.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Theres a REASON classical has been appreciated for not just decades, but MANY CENTURIES!! It has BEAUTY, and SOOTHES the human soul! Can you say the SAME for the crap known as RAP? I SERIOUSLY doubt that... But I guarantee that music like mozart, beethoven, and yes Enya WILL be around for the next 4 centuries, because it brings Peace and beauty and yes elegance to the heart. Unlike rap and metal which only bring HATE and aggression to us.. Its NOT just a "generational" thing as you suggest, but the difference between Beauty and ugliness of the soul..

Cloudm16

Incels.Net Junior
Lordgoro said:
Theres a REASON classical has been appreciated for not just decades, but MANY CENTURIES!! It has BEAUTY, and SOOTHES the human soul! Can you say the SAME for the crap known as RAP? I SERIOUSLY doubt that... But I guarantee that music like mozart, beethoven, and yes Enya WILL be around for the next 4 centuries, because it brings Peace and beauty and yes elegance to the heart. Unlike rap and metal which only bring HATE and aggression to us.. Its NOT just a "generational" thing as you suggest, but the difference between Beauty and ugliness of the soul..
That’s an interesting way of looking at it. But I think it might linger longer than you’d think. Music isn’t all about beauty. It’s also about darkness. I do not like metal at all. However, it’s symbolic for a form of madness that another genre has yet to do better. The ugliness of the soul needs to be explored. It’s the only way to be enlightened. Rap has lingered since it’s been around and it’s not going away so it might be here a while.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Ill leave the Ugliness of the Soul to others... Ive got bigger fish to fry.. Id rather spend my remaining years with pleasure and beauty thanks...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Malakai said:
Rap not emotionally moving? Try these

Krizz Kaliko - Stop the World
Krizz Kaliko - Unstable

Hopsin- Ill Mind 7

Sadistik - Searching for Some Beautiful
Sadistik - Black Rose

Sage Francis - Best of Times

That's just a few I can think of in my sleep deprived state.
The first song isn't even rap music. The second one I shut off after 3 seconds. 3rd one I shut off after 3 seconds, lost interest by this time to listen to the others. Can't call me ignorant because I did give you a fair chance, I listened to 3 songs, you failed to impress me, not going to waste time listening to all 7 now.

The first song is feminine fаg music. I find it hilariously ironic that singers like Marilyn Manson, and Alice Cooper, have masculine singing voices, but macho black men sing like women. I actually know a transsexual, IRL, who sings like a manly man. Michael Jackson, has a mix of feminine and masculine songs, mostly it's his masculine songs that are popular, but even his feminine stuff is pleasant to listen to. There is just something so intolerably annoying about modern feminine music sang by masculine men, and I can't stand it when it's on the radio.

I find it funny that Africa somehow has the world's lowest IQ, and yet much of the traditional African music is decent or even good to listen to, and its so pathetic that American Blacks, have higher IQ than than Africans, yet somehow have worst taste in clothes, aesthetics, food and music than Africans.

Jazz IS devil's music, it is random notes without harmony. Some Jazz musicians do it different, and don't use off notes or devil's triad notes, that type of Jazz is soothing, but its different from the devil Jazz people grew to hate.

I don't listen to ENYA because it isn't soothing to me, it sounds like Catholic music. People mistakenly assume that HALO is Catholic music, it isn't, that game is heavily making fun of Catholics. I find the music of Halo deeply soothing to my soul. I know I'm not allowed to make fun of Jews because I will get called a Nazi, I am not a Nazi btw, but, one of the reasons I like Halo because that game is heavily condescending towards Catholicism, Islam, and Jewry.

I used to love Classical music, I grown bored of it, its always the same songs over and over, I turn it off after 1 minute (1 minute, not 3 seconds) because I hate the false feeling of joy it gives, it is not compatible with blackpill at all.

As for why I am proud of IQ, IQ is what separates us from animals. It is the defining feature of being human.

As for metal, metal is fucking good don't diss it. When I listen to System of a Down I feel my soul healing. Metal saves my soul like nothing else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM&list=RDEMRoCx7NEN4B1lXoHSAiz26w&index=4

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
First of all. How can you turn something off after 3 seconds and say it sucks? That isn't time for anyone to form an educated opinion on anything. Fair chance my ass. Even if I don't particularly enjoy a style, if somebody recommends me something, I give it my attention to at least attempt to see why they may like it.
In particular I am very impartial to the lyrics of the songs I posted. They appeal to me. Perhaps of you would have at least attempted to make an effort to step outside of your comfort zone and try something different, you might find it appeals to you as well. Or maybe not. Either way you won't know because you dont even bother to attempt.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
Also, when did I ever diss metal? I merely defended hip-hop. I like ALL music.
What you dont realise is that I bleed metal. I've been in 3 different metal bands. When I do karaoke, I sing metal. I am friends with every local band around and am heavy in the metal scene around my area. I've partied with members of Mushroomhead, Psyclon Nine, Psychostick and suіcіde Silence (right before the lead singer crashed his bike and died). And that's just who I can remember off the top of my head.
I grew up listening to Metallica, Slayer, Morbid Angel, Sepultura, Napalm Death... later got into shit like Deicide, Dying Fetus, Pig Destroyer, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, just to name a few.
My two favorite bands are HIM and Type O Negative. Not really metal per se, but I thought I'd add that.
So to say that I've dissed metal is an extremely outlandish claim.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
Oh. My bad, for some reason I didn't see the multitude of posts before this
On the topic of beautiful feminine music and metal. Do you like shit like Nightwish and Epica? Nightwish's Ghost Love Score is probably one of the best things ever in the history of sound

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Malakai said:
First of all. How can you turn something off after 3 seconds and say it sucks? That isn't time for anyone to form an educated opinion on anything. Fair chance my ass. Even if I don't particularly enjoy a style, if somebody recommends me something, I give it my attention to at least attempt to see why they may like it.
In particular I am very impartial to the lyrics of the songs I posted. They appeal to me. Perhaps of you would have at least attempted to make an effort to step outside of your comfort zone and try something different, you might find it appeals to you as well. Or maybe not. Either way you won't know because you dont even bother to attempt.
Muh edumacation. If I eat shit, for 3 seconds, or poison, for 3 seconds, I know it is not healthy or wholesome for me to do so. If I hear nails on a chalkboard....I shut that shit off in 3 seconds maybe less! I don't need to hear nails on a chalkboard for an hour to tell whether or not it is good!

World doesn't revolve around you, there were others, names shall not be mentioned, who dissed metal. Didn't feel like tediously copy-pasting every quote.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Malakai said:
Muh edumacation. If I eat ѕhit, for 3 seconds, or poison, for 3 seconds, I know it is not healthy or wholesome for me to do so. If I hear nails on a chalkboard....I shut that ѕhit off in 3 seconds maybe less! I don't need to hear nails on a chalkboard for an hour to tell whether or not it is good!

World doesn't revolve around you, there were others, names shall not be mentioned, who dissed metal. Didn't feel like tediously copy-pasting every quote.

Well if you equate art to shit and poison I guess you are correct. However art is neither shit nor poison. You may not like a particular piece of art, but to automatically dismiss certain artwork because of personal biases cripples your ability to grow as a human.
As much as you tout a love for IQ, you seem rather reluctant to expand your knowledge.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Malakai said:
lordoftheincels said:
Malakai said:
Muh edumacation. If I eat ѕhit, for 3 seconds, or poison, for 3 seconds, I know it is not healthy or wholesome for me to do so. If I hear nails on a chalkboard....I shut that ѕhit off in 3 seconds maybe less! I don't need to hear nails on a chalkboard for an hour to tell whether or not it is good!

Well if you equate art to ѕhit and poison I guess you are correct. However art is neither ѕhit nor poison. You may not like a particular piece of art, but to automatically dismiss certain artwork because of personal biases cripples your ability to grow as a human.
As much as you tout a love for IQ, you seem rather reluctant to expand your knowledge.
Actually, some modern art is literal feces. https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/this-art-is-shit-literally/

If by grow, you mean revert to a primal state, then rap is growth.

Muh rap music, muh feminist art. https://jezebel.com/heres-a-woman-plopping-paint-eggs-out-of-her-vagina-1566693939

Expand your mind, you bigot. Muh humanity, muh evalution, muh edumacation.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Haha, lets just ALL agree to DISAGREE! Musical tastes is kinda like porn... SOme like it dirty, some like it clean, Some prefer Midgets, others prefer trannies... We are ALL different beings, and we personally like what we like... I have to admit the world would be FAR more Boring if we ALL liked Exactly the same... To each their own right? By the way, FECES porn is actually a thing as well.. HAHA

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Speaking of SOAD, It was at their concert where I got that femoids number who got back with her ex and ghosted me.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Malakai said:
lordoftheincels said:
Well if you equate art to ѕhit and poison I guess you are correct. However art is neither ѕhit nor poison. You may not like a particular piece of art, but to automatically dismiss certain artwork because of personal biases cripples your ability to grow as a human.
Actually, some modern art is literal feсes. https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/this-art-is-shit-literally/

If by grow, you mean revert to a primal state, then rap is growth.

Muh rap music, muh feminiѕt art. https://jezebel.com/heres-a-woman-plopping-paint-eggs-out-of-her-vagina-1566693939

Expand your mind, you bigot. Muh humanity, muh evalution, muh edumacation.
Dismissing opinions like you do, its no wonder you have horrible social skills consodering your lack of empathy.