Based orange bad man joins anti-abortion rally

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Fox News reports that Donald Trump appeared at the March for Life, an event against foids' entitlement to Chad costing the U.S. and the world millions of innocent lives year after year.

He said it all himself, nothing to add here. Fuck the so-called "women's body autonomy" aka literally sacrificing humans on the altar of the endless cock-carousel for foids who are entitled to sex.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Fox News reports that Donald Trump appeared at the March for Life, an event against foids' entitlement to Chad costing the U.S. and the world millions of innocent lives year after year.

He said it all himself, nothing to add here. Fuck the so-called "women's body autonomy" aka literally sacrificing humans on the altar of the endless cock-carousel for foids who are entitled to sex.
I thought i told you already Mr. baptist, ORANGE MAN BAD! REEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
baptist said:

I thought i told you already Mr. baptist, ORANGE MAN BAD! REEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today orange man is bad because orange man is sexist. Will orange man be nad tomorrow because he is racist or because he's the Kremlin's puppet? Stay tuned to find out!

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master

either way if they are born we are still paying the taxes for them

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ortharzeal said:

either way if they are born we are still paying the taxes for them
Can't win, but anti-abortion events piss off the soy gang.

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
It's just fucked up to me that women literally murder their unborn children just because they are too fuсking stupid or lazy to learn how to use birth control. It's so fucked up when you think about it. I personally do not care about abortion that much, but it does prove just how evil and sociopathic women are.