Based Foid

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
    126/300
I don't believe she cares, just like I don't care about women's rights or their uhmm, "issues".

GeraltOfRivia

124/300
Call me naive, but I do believe she in on men's side. Virtue signal or not, she does got many points right and I do want to believe that there is a girl out there that does understand men. I still am not in that mindset that all women are evil, I do 100% believe there are a small number of good women out there.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
    121/300
Call me naive, but I do believe she in on men's side. Virtue signal or not, she does got many points right and I do want to believe that there is a girl out there that does understand men. I still am not in that mindset that all women are evil, I do 100% believe there are a small number of good women out there.
Most of them are now +50. Now it's like finding a unicorn. Now they are puppets of the state.

Just knowing that this is a crap tiktok video and she must be an influencer, she is just doing it for the attention. She's making money out of it so I don't trust anything. I can spot a thot in a second and this is one of them.