Based China

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
Brazilian philosopher Olavo De Carvalho warned everyone years ago that the communists would weaponize homosexuality and stupidity. Unfortunately, no one heeded him.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
This guy is smart and based. Unfortunately without some form of nationalism, you don't have a strong army of people who will fight harder and longer for their country.

I think Chinas plan on stopping men playing video games may not work. They shouldn't ban them from playing but instead provide a better alternative. Many play video games because theres nothing else to do. I bet their women are like western women; too picky and egotistical. So the guys just hide away in video games. Their men are demoralised like western men. They need to pump confidence into their men and rise them up in society...

I would rather date women then play video games..but there are no women for me..so i play video games.

It sounds like we need to move to China boys.

Last edited:

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
I agree with Paul Joseph Watson on so many levels the woke narrative is hetRophobic you could easily see it a few years ago back when the sjws wanted to sell the panic about striaght men.

China sounds like it’s valuing masculinity a lot more than the west values masculinity. The woke agenda just wants to promote moronic blame games against masculinity and it’s counter productive because while they claim to be progressive you never see them progress to anything other than promoting nonsense.

I think chinas abit to authoritarian with the way they control the algorithm through social media I think people can be interested in what they want and it’s always going to be the responsibility of how people process certain constructs to see what they progress to.

UniCel

Incels.Net Regular
It’s
This guy is smart and based. Unfortunately without some form of nationalism, you don't have a strong army of people who will fight harder and longer for their country.

I think Chinas plan on stopping men playing video games may not work. They shouldn't ban them from playing but instead provide a better alternative. Many play video games because theres nothing else to do. I bet their women are like western women; too picky and egotistical. So the guys just hide away in video games. Their men are demoralised like western men. They need to pump confidence into their men and rise them up in society...

I would rather date women then play video games..but there are no women for me..so i play video games.

It sounds like we need to move to China boys.
It’s even worse for them, because the male:female ratio is 105:100 because of selective abortions. So whilst the females are picky and egotistical, there is always going to be 5 men without access.