Ban Discussion Thread

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I see more active members are getting banned lately.

Why don't we have a thread for ban announcements where mods will write some brief elaboration on why certain user is banned?

@vcelguy

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Active users still getting banned daily.
I kindly ask moderators to open a thread where bans will be announced. I really think it would be a good idea and it will take like 20s of your time to write it. Topic doesn't even have to be open for regular users to post there.

Che

Staff
Bring back LordGoro? I missed what he did on why he got banned?
I was against the ban of Lordgoro, Hidden, Apathycel and a lot of other members.

However that's @vcelguy forum and it's his choice, i respect vcel choices but i really hope he change his mind and unban them tbh

I hate to see this forum dead like this.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I was against the ban of Lordgoro, Hidden, Apathycel and a lot of other members.

However that's @vcelguy forum and it's his choice, i respect vcel choices but i really hope he change his mind and unban them tbh

Che are you still a moderator? i have some questions to you:

- If i a member gets banned without a single warning, there is any way to communicate with you the moderators to remove the ban?

- I want to make a "official jokes topic"....but the problem is that a lot of those jokes are about black people, asian people, arabian people, Nazis vs jews, redhead people, etc....you know, they are ONLY JOKES, NOT REAL THINGS, ONLY JOKES, is that clear? ONLY JOKES...so i do not think there anything bad about them, BUT still i do not want to risk myself to get banned for "excessive racism"....so, there are any way i can create that topic without being banned for "excessive racism" of the jokes?....

Che

Staff
If i a member gets banned without a single warning, there is any way to communicate with you the moderators to remove the ban?
You can contact the administrator at

- I want to make a "official jokes topic"....but the problem is that a lot of those jokes are about black people, asian people, arabian people, Nazis vs jews, redhead people, etc....you know, they are ONLY JOKES, NOT REAL THINGS, ONLY JOKES, is that clear? ONLY JOKES...so i do not think there anything bad about them, BUT still i do not want to risk myself to get banned for "excessive racism"....so, there are any way i can create that topic without being banned for "excessive racism" of the jokes?....
I'm no longer a staff member, Just ask vcelguy :)

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
If i a member gets banned without a single warning, there is any way to communicate with you the moderators to remove the ban?

You can contact the administrator at
Thanks a lot Che!

Jokes are ok.
Really? ok i will trust in your words, and i hope i do not get banned because "excessive racism" or "hate speech" or "troll" because what im going to say in that topic are ONLY JOKES about black raсe people, asian people, nazis vs jews, redhead people, etc...ONLY JOKES

Che

Staff
vcelguy said:
Jokes are ok.
Hey @vcelguy, one last thing i want to ask...you promise me that you will NOT give my IP? its because im sure a lot of people will hate me because of the jokes...
Bruh
Vcel haven't leaked Gamedevcel's IP even though Gamedev literally made a competition site, you really think vcel gonna give your IP to some sjws or antifags for a thread about jokes? Lol

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Bruh
Vcel haven't leaked Gamedevcel's IP even though Gamedev literally made a competition site, you really think vcel gonna give your IP to some sjws or antifags for a thread about jokes? Lol
The jokes tread is almost finished, but i do NOT want to lose my job or to have legal problems only for saying jokes about the big noses of the jews or jokes about the lack of intelligence of the femoids...

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
Che said:
Bruh
The jokes tread is almost finished, but i do NOT want to lose my job or to have legal problems only for saying jokes about the big noses of the jews or jokes about the lack of intelligence of the femoids...
My rule of thumb is to never post anything that would cause me grave troubles if it was attributed to me. (Also, use a VPN -- it might not deter the feds, but I assume moderators don't have the authority to force a VPN to reveal my real IP.)

Reactions: Che

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Required said:

This made me question your modship. If it takes some annoying shitposters to keep this forum alive, then it's better off dead tbh. I guess the first guy would be fine, but literally the only activity outside him was a gay circlejerk of trolls who started killing the forum in the first place with their agenda. Let them carry on that bullshit somewhere else.

Che

Staff
Che said:
Required said:

This made me question your modship. If it takes some annoying shitposters to keep this forum alive, then it's better off dead tbh. I guess the first guy would be fine, but literally the only activity outside him was a gay circlejerk of trolls who started killing the forum in the first place with their agenda. Let them carry on that bullshit somewhere else.
Yeah sure, Just ban more than the half of the active userbase theory? Even those who weren't really trolls?

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Killshot said:
Che said:

Yeah sure, Just ban more than the half of the active userbase theory? Even those who weren't really trolls?
If they're trolls, yes. Otherwise, what's the point of having rules. I didn't say everyone should have been banned, I don't know what everyone did. I even said unbanning one of them would be fine.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
Killshot said:
Che said:

They broke the rules(spammed links) and got banned.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
I think I need to familiarize myself with the rules. I was in group therapy when I was in my early 20's and we were not allowed to make friends with people in the group. I hope that's not one of the rules here.