Ban Discussion Thread

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
JUST got a warning for posting a piece of music from vcelguy, would love to know why thats not allowed now, and what rule I broke? The post I was replying to was discussing violence(the car driving through BLM) and I simply posted the theme from "escape from ney york, which seems VERY Appropriate! Im still waiting to hear back from vcelguy, HOW exactly is what I did wrong, or worthy of a WARNING? I seriously dont get it, and believe I deserve an answer?

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
Gamedevcel has proved to everyone that he is a scheming macaco from Rio de Janeiro. That dude doesn't know the meaning of the words honor, friendship and integrity. He's no better than a pickpocket from the slums.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
Gamedevcel has proved to everyone that he is a scheming macaco from Rio de Janeiro. That dude doesn't know the meaning of the words honor, friendship and integrity. He's no better than a pickpocket from the slums.
well, it was his plan to get them banned and they fell for it.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
wizardcel said:
well, it was his plan to get them banned and they fell for it.
Those guys want a complete unmoderated space without realizing that this type of anarchy doesn't work in this day and age. All they have to do is take a look at what happened to pua hate and incels.org. It's only a matter of time before they get shut down by online vigilantes.

BeachbumJoe

Incels.Net Junior
RelapseCel said:
bettER_CHOices said:
Why is @Lordgoro banned?

He just replied to a comment of mine earlier then I see he's banned
Now hes gone I cant think of a user whose been on this site longer than I have except BretttyBoy and no doubt his ban is in the post. There is some evil scheme afoot here.
This site is a joke
Lots of bans on here lately? lots of posts about it

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
If someone get banned how can he contact the moderators? when someone get banned he is sent to a screen that has writen something like "you have been baned" without any options to create a topic to contact the moderators and without any options to send a message to the moderators...

Last edited:

BeachbumJoe

Incels.Net Junior
If someone get banned how can he contact the moderators? when someone get banned he is sent to a screen that has writen something like "you have been baned" without any options to create a topic to contact the moderators and without any options to send a message to the moderators...
THERE IS NO WAY, this is DELIBERATE!!

BeachbumJoe

Incels.Net Junior
I unbanned @Hidden @Apathycel and @FemoidsGTFO

I'll make this simple and clear for the the members above:
If anyone of you cross the Rule-2 line again you'll get permabanned, especially @FemoidsGTFO since he was banned permanently by vcelguy for violating rule 2 + trolling, however I decided to give him one last chance to prove that he's a worthy member.

Just don't make me regret it
:noluv:

Also if you have another member you want to see unbanned then just post here, and the moderators will see.
What about Lordgoro? I never got to read his book. What did he do?