Ban Discussion Thread

Che

Staff
I unbanned @Hidden @Apathycel and @FemoidsGTFO

I'll make this simple and clear for the the members above:
If anyone of you cross the Rule-2 line again you'll get permabanned, especially @FemoidsGTFO since he was banned permanently by vcelguy for violating rule 2 + trolling, however I decided to give him one last chance to prove that he's a worthy member.

Just don't make me regret it
:noluv:

Also if you have another member you want to see unbanned then just post here, and the moderators will see.

Seraph

Incels.Net Novice
And now we also have one of these threads on top of the unbanning? Nice.

Makes it a lot more convenient to know what others have been banned for.

Che

Staff
And now we also have one of these threads on top of the unbanning? Nice.
Well we don't have ban appeals, however I think this is a good thread to hear from the members who's actually a good member and who's actually a legit troll.

Also otherwise if I didn't make this thread members will start making threads like "Free my Nibba" or "Why was he banned".

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」

If anyone of you cross the Rule-2 line again you'll get permabanned, especially @FemoidsGTFO since he was banned permanently by vcelguy for violating rule 2 + trolling, however I decided to give him one last chance to prove that he's a worthy member.

Also if you have another member you want to see unbanned then just post here, and the moderators will see.
Rev something something asked to be unbanned

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!

d15dd562b0db309fb280dc56945d6b2d.jpg

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
Che said:

@rev van mev. Guess his toughness vanished into a jar of mayonnaise after him taunting ( motherfuckers to permaban ) him, but still a nice guy. Bring him back aswell.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
AdamKadmon said:
Che said:

@rev van mev. Guess his toughness vanished into a jar of mayonnaise after him taunting ( motherfuckers to permaban ) him, but still a nice guy. Bring him back aswell.
@Che free him pleaassee

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I dont get it, the rules arent that complicated, and seem simple to follow? Why are so many long time members getting banned? I was banned once, by ACCIDENT!! haha