Ban Appeals

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Truthfully, that's the problem.
Why? There have been many people who insisted on staying here, making more and more accounts and posting more and more rants on authoritarian moderator bogeyman, but it takes much more effort than clicking a few buttons to ban them again. They all gave up even with no IP bans involved.

Also I don't get how you end up banned from a strictly moderated community, come here and ask for the same totalitarian rules here.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin
Also I don't get how you end up banned from a strictly moderated community, come here and ask for the same totalitarian rules here.
Although I may not like some of the moderators on .co, doesn't mean that I hate how they run things.

The site had it's benefits, while on the other hand, this site offers benefits that .co may not have offered. Which is why I'm not asking to be ran exactly like how they run things, but more on the topic of the blackpill/inceldom itself.

We have foids, trans, people who had sex, IT members, gays, etc... Which is why I'm proposing enforced rules. I mean, what do we have to gain with talking to foids? Talk about the weather? Talk about how great our life has been and how foids have treated us?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Although I may not like some of the moderators on .co, doesn't mean that I hate how they run things.

The site had it's benefits, while on the other hand, this site offers benefits that .co may not have offered. Which is why I'm not asking to be ran exactly like how they run things, but more on the topic of the blackpill/inceldom itself.

We have foids, trans, people who had sex, IT members, gays, etc... Which is why I'm proposing enforced rules. I mean, what do we have to gain with talking to foids? Talk about the weather? Talk about how great our life has been and how foids have treated us?
It wasn't me who made the decision to let foids in, so I don't think I'm in the position to discuss it.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

Hooker maxing isn't ascencion, on real incel forums a lot of the incels arent virgin, and either got a hooker one time or got some one-night stand every couple of years. This is an incel forums, not virgin forums (although virgin forums are an interesting concept tbh.)

Michael15651

Destined Virgin
Hooker maxing isn't ascencion, on real incel forums a lot of the incels arent virgin, and either got a hooker one time or got some one-night stand every couple of years. This is an incel forums, not virgin forums (although virgin forums are an interesting concept tbh.)
Should've stated that better. I was referring to guys who have sex and are/were in relationships.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith

I have thought about a possible starting indication of why women could be excluded, not a real argument.
General Discussion is as of right now the most popular section, followed by Bluepill. There is something seriously wrong if so much attention is given to a section which is specifically made for women and lamestreamers. This forum should primarily direct the attention to the blackpill and increase the number of incel users and any sympathizers there are. We don't need women and bluepillers to overtake the dominant position of the blackpill.

If the staff team disagrees with each other on women, the least they can do is to seperate the redpill from the bluepill (believe it or not a lot of redpill gets posted to bluepill due to the redpills not identifiying as incel) and do a divide and conquer strategy in order to reduce the malicious influence of bluepill trolls on the userbase.

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I have thought about a possible starting indication of why women could be excluded, not a real argument.
General Discussion is as of right now the most popular section, followed by Bluepill. There is something seriously wrong if so much attention is given to a section which is specifically made for women and lamestreamers. This forum should primarily direct the attention to the blackpill and increase the number of incel users and any sympathizers there are. We don't need women and bluepillers to overtake the dominant position of the blackpill.
They wont. So far the bluepill warriors havent made any convincing arguments thus far.

Anyway, the general idea was, in real life everyone is bluepill, all bars and establishments are bluepill ran by bluepillers. So if you are blackpilled you have to follow the bluepill rules. The idea behind this was the opposite, an incel ran establishment where bluepills are the minority and have to tolerate and admire the blackpill. Ideally, this would expand to the entire world, an entire political sphere ran by incels (though hopefully they wouldn't be incels at that point) where blackpill becomes the norm ideology.

Otherwise, its just incel echo chamber and teehee toxic inkwels who dont tolerate women etc.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

Also:
Yes but its the same thing when you say all femoids are bluepill. Not all femoids who join here are blue pill. And yes fake news/mainstream is an echo chamber obviously.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Yes but its the same thing when you say all femoids are bluepill. Not all femoids who join here are blue pill. And yes fake news/mainstream is an echo chamber obviously.
I don't think a non-bluepill female would join this place, but just my personal experience and perception of non-bluepill foids I've developed from it.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I don't think a non-bluepill female would join this place, but just my personal experience and perception of non-bluepill foids I've developed from it.
High effort to go back and look, but judging from my estimations theres been about 10 or so females to join the forums, 2 or 3 were moderate blackpilled. Not a bad ratio and the ratio will only increase in the future.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
High effort to go back and look, but judging from my estimations theres been about 10 or so females to join the forums, 2 or 3 were moderate blackpilled. Not a bad ratio and the ratio will only increase in the future.
Well, many more are to mimic and pretend they are not like the other girls but thinking it's a real deal is an extremely bluepilled cope IMO.