Bad thoughts in my head

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
So i was on my own walking through a park the other day contemplating my own miserable and pathetic existence, and a really attractive girl came walking past me, and gave me a look of typical disgust that women normally do, and in my head i was thinking no one else is about, what if i just dragged her into the bushes and took what I want, now I am not in any way agreeing with my thoughts or saying that it is right, however time and time again i have tried the "normal" way to get a female and all i ever get is rejection and looks of disgust, if i was to do something like that I would also kill myself before the cops got to me because i am a pathetic coward, I also do not believe in or care about some so called cruel bastard of a God sending me to hell either, because to be quite honest he has me in hell already, by forcing this existence upon me

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Damn bro, that is some seriously fucked up thinking. I don't blame you though. Desperation calls for a sinister train of thought. Don't go anywhere. That's my advice. It keeps you from seeing all the beautiful women you can't have. Lock yourself away so that you're blissfully ignorant to the world's beauty.

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Damn bro, that is some seriously fucked up thinking. I don't blame you though. Desperation calls for a sinister train of thought. Don't go anywhere. That's my advice. It keeps you from seeing all the beautiful women you can't have. Lock yourself away so that you're blissfully ignorant to the world's beauty.
I know right, the more Isolated and Lonely i become these thoughts keep coming more and more into my head like a whisper into my ear, I try to stay busy on my PC indoors most of the time, but when i do step outside i just cant take it man :(

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
I’m not gonna write bullshit ,sometimes I also think the same thing too,raping sexy girls , I want to cum on their beautifulface,and I am %100 percent sure if I lived few centuries ago I would just rapefuck whoever I want with strategy .And I think the main thing bothering us is these hot girls dress soo sexy making us think they are ready to ride that d but (try to guess it !) they don’t fucking even respond properly to what you are sayin ! I know some of them may have some family problems , boyfriend or some other things but what is up with these freaks ? You can’t blame us by saying “oh they are losers “, people need to understand SOCIETY MAKES INCELS ! And I’m sure you’ve heard about it but America’s celibate male rate is increasing incredibly thanks to our respectful loving womans! Btw just wanted to add I believe there is a %0.1 percent chance that there are women who understand and emphasize with us plus they are pretty nice woman

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Agreed.. I dont see anything wrong with the act personally, women have DENIED you your whole lif3e something other men get normally... But however, you WOULD get caught immediately in public... If theres any humans within earshot youd be screwed!! Youd be far better PLANNING it out, getting a secluded property to rent away from everyone, maybe getting a van with no back windows, and some chloroform, and learning how to use it!! If your gonna do something right, PLAN it out, carefully! otherwise, stay inside!

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
"Good" and "bad" are social constructs thought up and maintained by weak NPCs as they make up the majority of society. Many incel observations have a central theme of alluding to the past or primal human instincts. Normies are constantly subjected to a self sustaining social hive mind that keeps their thoughts in check. This is why such primal thoughts are more prevalent in outcasts like us.

ColdMentality1

Incels.Net Junior
i feel ya, i mean i dont associate with the idea, but i like it or not, i will have to get children that are my own dna, not adopted, and the only way is to have intercourse, but how can i possibly get it? yeah i dont want to thing into the future but i dont know where my own thinking will lead me to.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
The problem about rape is feminazi-enforced mission drift.

On the one hand some "patriarchal" attitudes are still around and rape is seen as an act that ruins a female's future because she's supposed to have no premarital sex and belong to her husband so that his high status is guaranteed.

On the other hand, feminazis are pushing more and more restrictions on sub-Chad's biological needs and reproductive rights. They go as far as coming up with bs like "marital rape" and hecause it's only rape when she didn't like it and reported it, the whole thing is basically about turning sub-Chad men into low status asexual beta-providing serfs. Basically any sex a sub-Chad gets with a female becomes rape. Anything else isn't realistic when you aren't a Chad or do not pay (rent).

That's why I think that thoughts about rape are natural among low-status men and an increase in them, if it even is a thing, is because of feminism. It might not be a thing because many low-status men like me hesitate to admit their inferiority. I don't support doing rape though, I'm against violence against my own species in general.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The amount of PTSD from rape, is exactly equal to the following formula: Masculinity of the Woman*Ugliness of the man=PTSD of the woman.

The more masculine a woman is (mentally) the more PTSD she will get from rape. Same applies to men, some feminine men get traumatized when approached by females, some men are so feminine they get PTSD even when consensual sex with a hot woman.

I am against PTSD so I am against rape. But cucks are so sensitive they say I support rape when I am against rape. In 2019 you have to obey and conform. You must parrot "rape is bad rape is bad" over and over like a robot. If you explain details or science of PTSD and rape, they call you a bigot. You are only allowed to have simplistic, simple-minded views around normies.

For example that guy who got kissed by Katy Perry, and whined about it on #MeToo. That guy is a weak-minded fucking bitch. I call it out for what it is. Also, I don't think all feminine-minded males are weakminded cunts, I think it's just a certain type of mindset that is bad.

The other thing, if I say TFL gives as much PTSD as rape, which it does, I get yelled at and called a bigot, by simpleton normies of 2019. It's society that's the bigots because they don't care about TFLs.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
lordoftheincels said:
The amount of PTSD from rape, is exactly equal to the following formula: Masculinity of the Woman*Ugliness of the man=PTSD of the woman.

The more masculine a woman is (mentally) the more PTSD she will get from rape. Same applies to men, some feminine men get traumatized when approached by females, some men are so feminine they get PTSD even when consensual sex with a hot woman.

I am against PTSD so I am against rape. But cucks are so sensitive they say I support rape when I am against rape. In 2019 you have to obey and conform. You must parrot "rape is bad rape is bad" over and over like a robot. If you explain details or science of PTSD and rape, they call you a bigot. You are only allowed to have simplistic, simple-minded views around normies.

For example that guy who got kissed by Katy Perry, and whined about it on #MeToo. That guy is a weak-minded fuсking bitch. I call it out for what it is. Also, I don't think all feminine-minded males are weakminded c*nts, I think it's just a certain type of mindset that is bad.

The other thing, if I say TFL gives as much PTSD as rape, which it does, I get yelled at and called a bigot, by simpleton normies of 2019. It's society that's the bigots because they don't care about TFLs.
That's how it is nowadays. You simply can't compare anything to rape or else everyone will start getting butthurt and crying about muh male privilege. For example if an incel tells a female that their inceldom is just as bad as rape and gives them PTSD, she'll probably start a thread about it on r/inceltears or try to say, "femcels don't get PTSD from their inceldom, it's not nearly as bad as rape. stop comparing"