Bad advice

kaumak

Incels.Net Novice
Every time a normal person who gets laid sees an incel venting about their loneliness their first instinct is to say shit like "it's not that big of a deal. Just don't worry about it. Don't rush it you'll get there. Relationships suck too. Just don't focus on it and you'll find it." etc etc. All their advice just boils down to "You're being melodramatic. Just stop crying about it loser." It's demeaning. You're belittling someone and their problems when you say shit like that. All their advice is just telling them how to cope with being alone. Incels have obviously been alone for forever. We know well enough how to do that. Stop telling us how to live with our problems and that they aren't real. It obviously is a big deal to us. Instead, help us fix it. Don't tell us to be complacent and wait. That doesn't work. Actually help us or don't say anything. We've heard it all before. We know you mean well and are just trying to help, but it really isn't helpful.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I been to group therapy before. Rich normie assholes who look hot go there. And they go on rants about how sex is unimportant and people need to focus on other things. Then an hour later they will start bragging to everyone about their sex lives and sexual escapades. They have next to no self-awareness or empathy at all.

Grinds my gears the ones who tell you that its good to be single. Yet you look at their history and they've had tons of relationships.

Occasionally you get one with empathy. They go on the normal normie rant of how they feel so much better being single. Then their empathy kicks in and they add a disclaimer, that they are single by choice and that it sucks to not have a choice. These empathic types are rare though.

kaumak

Incels.Net Novice
Yeah it's the WORST when someone tries to convince you that being single is great, or that relationships cause so much drama and distress. If that was true they wouldn't always be trying to find a relationship. That's all anyone wants is a relationship. I guess people just default to telling you that the position you're in isn't that bad because it's easier than trying to help.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
kaumak said:
Yeah it's the WORST when someone tries to convince you that being single is great, or that relationships cause so much drama and distress. If that was true they wouldn't always be trying to find a relationship. That's all anyone wants is a relationship. I guess people just default to telling you that the position you're in isn't that bad because it's easier than trying to help.
Mhm. In their defense though, there is a cult of "strong Independent wamen" who really feel they are happier without. They are "single" yet constantly fuck people on the side. So still not incel. Kids raised by single mothers will usually become either cucks or criminals.