AWS just took Parler down

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
It's one of the alternative social media platforms I used because I feel safe about not being banned there. First they attacked Gab and they've brought Parler down. We can be silenced so easily.

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
Can't say I miss Parler. It was a real shithole. Although it's not as if Amazon actually cares about Parler being a shithole, they're just trying to court favor with the Democrats so they don't break up the big-tech giants

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Can't say I miss Parler. It was a real shithole. Although it's not as if Amazon actually cares about Parler being a shithole, they're just trying to court favor with the Democrats so they don't break up the big-tech giants
Shithole? How so? I think the platform is slick enough for a start up. Biggest problem I have there is there is not enough interesting people to follow. Biggest problem I have with all the alternatives. I joined Parler after I found Gab super-buggy and now this. Oddly enough, I find the Tumblr platform great, but I'm tentative to post there as I know its an SJW hangout.

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
BigDickDaddy said:
Shithole? How so? I think the platform is slick enough for a start up. Biggest problem I have there is there is not enough interesting people to follow. Biggest problem I have with all the alternatives. I joined Parler after I found Gab super-buggy and now this. Oddly enough, I find the Tumblr platform great, but I'm tentative to post there as I know its an SJW hangout.
It was a nuthouse filled with all sorts of right-wing extremist conspiracy nonsense.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
BigDickDaddy said:
It was a nuthouse filled with all sorts of right-wing extremist conspiracy nonsense.
Oh probably. I guess that is the reputation. I'm not sure who to follow though to get the goods. :)