[Atomic agepill] Giga ERFUEL for oldcels

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
Idk how many of you in this forum are oldcels vs youngcels, but, for those of you in late 20s as me, have you ever stopped to think that, right now, there's people who JAWMOGS YOU, LIFEMOGS YOU AND EVEN HEIGHTMOGS YOU that could literally be your daughter or son?

It hit me while watching tiktoks. I've learned to analyze people's bone structure and I do it so much, that sometimes, when a girl has good bone structure, I'm attracted to her but also at the same time a bit jealous. There's this redpill myth that what makes a man attractive is vastly different from what makes a woman attractive, but tbh, while obviously not the same I think they're very similar traits (in terms of face), because it's not about masculinity or femininity, it's mostly about looking healthy and sexual attractiveness is mostly about looking like you're powerful/resourceful enough to secure good nutrition growing up, aren't sick, have good genetics etc.

Anyway, I'm 27 so, right now, I could have a 14 year old son or daughter if I was a chad and would've gotten laid at 13 and gotten a girl pregnant. And there's 14 year olds who GIGAMOG me. Idk it just got me particularly depressed to think about that. :incel:

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Just be Brett kavanaugh, he was once oldcel in his late 20’s, now he’s Supreme Court justice and triggers feminists

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Just be Brett kavanaugh, he was once oldcel in his late 20’s, now he’s Supreme Court justice and triggers feminiѕts
cope
Yeah most people aren’t brett kavanaugh. Really like the guy though, he fought the feminists and liberals and won. An I’d imagine with that combined with inceldom throughout college and high school he knows what it’s like to be us

Wristlet_2

Wristlet_2 said:
Swo2016 said:
Just be Brett kavanaugh, he was once oldcel in his late 20’s, now he’s Supreme Court justice and triggers feminiѕts
cope
Yeah most people aren’t brett kavanaugh. Really like the guy though, he fought the feminiѕts and liberals and won. An I’d imagine with that combined with inceldom throughout college and high school he knows what it’s like to be us
no i mean, its a cope because this guy isn't a chad. looks are the only thing that can make a person happy, everything else is a cope, specially status and money

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Wristlet_2 said:
Yeah most people aren’t brett kavanaugh. Really like the guy though, he fought the feminiѕts and liberals and won. An I’d imagine with that combined with inceldom throughout college and high school he knows what it’s like to be us
no i mean, its a cope because this guy isn't a chad. looks are the only thing that can make a person happy, everything else is a cope, specially status and money
I disagree. But regardless of whether he’s happy or not, still like that he fought the feminists and won

Wristlet_2

Wristlet_2 said:
Swo2016 said:
I disagree. But regardless of whether he’s happy or not, still like that he fought the feminiѕts and won
yeah but that's a cope after all

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Wristlet_2 said:
I disagree. But regardless of whether he’s happy or not, still like that he fought the feminiѕts and won
A cope in that he’s a one in a million oldcel ascension but what he’s done is not a cope. Man is no longer incel btw he has wife and kids. I know a similar oldcel ascension, my uncle

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Wristlet_2 said:
Not tryna argue with you though, it is over for 99.9% of oldcels

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Yes, I've thought about this a lot. There are people half my age having active sex lives. But it's even worse for the true oldcels, like @Lordgoro: he's turning 50 this year, he's old enough to potentially have pubescent grandchildren. Somewhere out there, someone one-fourth of his age is having consensual sex right now.

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
Idk how many of you in this forum are oldcels vs youngcels, but, for those of you in late 20s as me, have you ever stopped to think that, right now, there's people who JAWMOGS YOU, LIFEMOGS YOU AND EVEN HEIGHTMOGS YOU that could literally be your daughter or son?

It hit me while watching tiktoks. I've learned to analyze people's bone structure and I do it so much, that sometimes, when a girl has good bone structure, I'm attracted to her but also at the same time a bit jealous. There's this redpill myth that what makes a man attractive is vastly different from what makes a woman attractive, but tbh, while obviously not the same I think they're very similar traits (in terms of face), because it's not about masculinity or femininity, it's mostly about looking healthy and sexual attractiveness is mostly about looking like you're powerful/resourceful enough to secure good nutrition growing up, aren't sick, have good genetics etc.

Anyway, I'm 27 so, right now, I could have a 14 year old son or daughter if I was a chad and would've gotten laid at 13 and gotten a girl pregnant. And there's 14 year olds who GIGAMOG me. Idk it just got me particularly depressed to think about that. :incel:
I started being in my dirty thirties not too long a go and I'm starting to feel a little old. Hopefully when I'm in my 80s, I'll be able to touch18 year old women's asses and get away with it.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master

just go ER in minecraft...nothing else we can do..

Hidden

Insanity Pilled

Wristlet_2 said:

Wristlet_2

Wristlet_2 said:

Dr.Death.666 said:
Wristlet_2 said:

View attachment 17895
ER could be a bit of a coper sometimes, but still based tbh

Blobed

Incels.Net Master

yes, I am in my late 20's and think about this sometimes, it makes me sad
it is lake my life allways have been estagnante or have missing parts