At wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

MCI

Incels.Net Junior
I was probably 9. During grade school, this dumb broad named Kelsy (I'll never forget it) spit on me. We had a bin in our classroom full of all the balls we could take out for recess. I went to grab this foam volleyball, and unbeknownst to me, this was the ball that Kelsy regularly played with. So, since I took her ball she spits on the back of my neck and didn't get in trouble for it. Ever since then I have regularly seen women abuse the fact that they have a vagina in even worse ways.
Like how?

MCI

Incels.Net Junior
OysterSauce said:
Slap said:
The cute girls in my class were treated better by everyone. Including me!
So you're a cute girl?!
No. I was one of the guys who treated these cute girls with admiration. I shouldn't have. It's over for me. Might as well become a trannycell, get a boob job and play with my new titties.
Well at least you admit you were a simp

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
Slap said:
OysterSauce said:
So you're a cute girl?!
No. I was one of the guys who treated these cute girls with admiration. I shouldn't have. It's over for me. Might as well become a trannycell, get a boob job and play with my new titties.
Well at least you admit you were a simp
Everyone starts out bluepilled in their life.

Joe42069

Incels.Net Novice
I would say roughly around Kindergarten to 1st grade. When its perfectly alright for a girl to hit you, but they will all tar and feather you if you ever hit back. Of course that was only the beginning.

King Abazo

There's nothing worse than having Axel as teacher
I was 5 years old when I first knew that. I remember my last good year it was 2012. Everybody was in the girl's favor, always against the boys.

Last edited:

Grug

Incels.Net Junior
I would say roughly around Kindergarten to 1st grade. When its perfectly alright for a girl to hit you, but they will all tar and feather you if you ever hit back. Of course that was only the beginning.
I had a similar experience, in about 3rd to 4th grade.

Novosadjanin

33y old, mentalcel, wizard
Novosadjanin said:
Somewhere in early 20's when I started looking for a job and saw most of the ads begin with "Girl needed...".
Clown world: its easier for femoids to get a job, but the feminazis NEVER complain about that unfair fact...
Sure. No argue that 3rd wave feminiѕts (so as this surging 4th wave) are nothing else but female supremacists, but no one around with enough courage and power to shut them up.
They'll selectively take one fragment of available data, spin them out to push their agenda of proving so called "male dominant society", but neglect the fact that almost all homeless people are male, most people working hazardous jobs are male, most victims of violent crimes are male etc.

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
Sure. No argue that 3rd wave feminiѕts (so as this surging 4th wave) are nothing else but female supremacists, but no one around with enough courage and power to shut them up.
They'll selectively take one fragment of available data, spin them out to push their agenda of proving so called "male dominant society", but neglect the fact that almost all homeless people are male, most people working hazardous jobs are male, most victims of violent crimes are male etc.
Based. hard to make a better short summary of what the real situation is. It fuсking gets on my nerves. I live with a feminiѕt brainwashed family you know?
For years i was thinking about writing a book on the toppic. however I cannot write and they would crucify me if I did:
'No argue that 3rd wave feminiѕts (so as this surging 4th wave) are nothing else but female supremacists' would be the main topic. What we have now is literary a xenophobic movement against men.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
I like my benefits of being a guy.

No giving birth, freedom to work in dangerous and exciting jobs, extra hight on average, no periods, not as many people annoying you on social media - among other things.
I don't consider some of these pluses. With freedom and height comes expectations of competency, with periods and birth comes expectations of weakness. Would you rather be served or serve? And annoying on social media seems bad if you have lots of it, but to someone who on most sites is attention-starved, sounds good to me. Better negative attention than none at all.

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
Women may be socially privileged in certain ways but men have willies so we're physically privileged you can't deny that. Superior strength also, we've got that going on there. We can read maps as well. So if balance it all out it's not so bad. If you're a man but an not a miserable lowly incel like ourselves however you're a bit like Blade from the Blade Trilogy, you will have the all strengths of a vampire but none of the vampiric weaknesses.