At wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

IHateWomen22

Incels.Net Novice
When I was 12. Having to approach a girl first made me realize they had all the power to pretty much break us... will alway despise women for acting like they are underprivileged little fuckin c*nts

MCI

Incels.Net Junior
I was probably 9. During grade school, this dumb broad named Kelsy (I'll never forget it) spit on me. We had a bin in our classroom full of all the balls we could take out for recess. I went to grab this foam volleyball, and unbeknownst to me, this was the ball that Kelsy regularly played with. So, since I took her ball she spits on the back of my neck and didn't get in trouble for it. Ever since then I have regularly seen women abuse the fact that they have a vagina in even worse ways.
Like how?

MCI

Incels.Net Junior
OysterSauce said:
Slap said:
The cute girls in my class were treated better by everyone. Including me!
So you're a cute girl?!
No. I was one of the guys who treated these cute girls with admiration. I shouldn't have. It's over for me. Might as well become a trannycell, get a boob job and play with my new titties.
Well at least you admit you were a simp

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
Slap said:
OysterSauce said:
So you're a cute girl?!
No. I was one of the guys who treated these cute girls with admiration. I shouldn't have. It's over for me. Might as well become a trannycell, get a boob job and play with my new titties.
Well at least you admit you were a simp
Everyone starts out bluepilled in their life.

Joe42069

Incels.Net Junior
I would say roughly around Kindergarten to 1st grade. When its perfectly alright for a girl to hit you, but they will all tar and feather you if you ever hit back. Of course that was only the beginning.