At wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

Dagon

PPR
Pretty young. As I was brought up to treat them like queens. Be extra friendly to girls, don't talk bad about girls, don't talk bad in front of them, compliment girls, if a girl wants something, give it to her, give her even more than she wants. Realized it's more than that at 17/18.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
Around 12 I noticed that girls would get special treatment such as not having to do sports outside in freezing weather. Then I noticed the fact that "insulting" a girl is apparently not acceptable but they are within their right to hand it out.
it was in my early teens when I saw a girl slap a boy 5 times and he defended himself with one punch and he got his ass beat by the other guys. I say if a girl wants to fight, why not give her a fight
Normally, "don't dish it if you can't take it out" applies, but women are a protected class simply because they make up 51% of all people on earth. Any incel or cuck or weak normie didn't choose to be fragile any more than your weak woman is, but he faces consequences and she doesn't. Double standard.

Always had the feeling that there was something off, but it was more evident when i had 15-16 yo. So around those years.
For me it was opposite because I was indoctrinated into the guys are too powerful/masculinity is overblown stuff and that made me way too low inhib as a kid. It was around the point I started having more arguments with girls than with guys that I realized my behaviour wasn't just a social problem, it was a sexual (eh) problem as well. I don't think I ever treated girls any worse than guys as a kid but I also wasn't scared of them at all whereas some guys who were decently strong and social scared me until I worked up a tongue to talk them down from fights or arguments.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
that is just fuckin it though......among endless other shrieking dogshit, guys get some sort of weird masochistic boner for elevating women to goddeses and then getting sick pleasure by spastically standing up for them and preaching how holy golden the vagina is so that women reject their stupid asses
Because women have value that weaker men do not. If you wanted to make women about as valuable as men, the ratio of men to women should be the current ratio of men considered dateable to most women as complete strangers to the men who are not so. So like 1-9. 9 months pregnancy, about 10% of guys are seriously chadly.
Then at that point, women would have the same value as men. Not less. Numbers aren't a zero sum game when one gender has to do all the work carrying the baby - even abortions and carrier mothers don't manage to counteract this. Men fight for women and both genders ignore undesirable men because there are too many men and not enough women on this planet.

In before "kill all undesirable men and you've solved your problem". Morals aside, you aren't fixing the human genetics with your bro-science/sis-science eugenics, buddy. Genes don't work like that, hot people can have ugly kids. Also, ugly women would still have some value even in a 1-9 society, and in a 5-5 they are still more valuable than a good number of men. So they will keep ugly men appearing as long as they are allowed to have kids (with the existing chances said kids are hot), and to prevent them from having this is discriminatory because again, there are not enough women.

Mind the cringe, but "My Little Pony" early seasons gives you exactly this ideal 1-9 society. Count the number of females to males in the main town, it's at least 1-9. Implying implications but I think it's not a coincidence that this fandom is known for its Pοrn and "meet your lover" culture fixations.

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
rev van mev said:
that is just fuckin it though......among endless other shrieking dogshit, guys get some sort of weird masochistic boner for elevating women to goddeses and then getting sick pleasure by spastically standing up for them and preaching how holy golden the vagina is so that women reject their stupid asses
Because women have value that weaker men do not. If you wanted to make women about as valuable as men, the ratio of men to women should be the current ratio of men considered dateable to most women as complete strangers to the men who are not so. So like 1-9. 9 months pregnancy, about 10% of guys are seriously chadly.
Then at that point, women would have the same value as men. Not less. Numbers aren't a zero sum game when one gender has to do all the work carrying the baby - even abortions and carrier mothers don't manage to counteract this. Men fight for women and both genders ignore undesirable men because there are too many men and not enough women on this planet.

In before "kill all undesirable men and you've solved your problem". Morals aside, you aren't fixing the human genetics with your bro-science/sis-science eugenics, buddy. Genes don't work like that, hot people can have ugly kids. Also, ugly women would still have some value even in a 1-9 society, and in a 5-5 they are still more valuable than a good number of men. So they will keep ugly men appearing as long as they are allowed to have kids (with the existing chances said kids are hot), and to prevent them from having this is discriminatory because again, there are not enough women.

Mind the cringe, but "My Little Pony" early seasons gives you exactly this ideal 1-9 society. Count the number of females to males in the main town, it's at least 1-9. Implying implications but I think it's not a coincidence that this fandom is known for its Pοrn and "meet your lover" culture fixations.
Idfc dude. I made that post a bazillion years ago and completely forgot about or even give a ѕhit that i did.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
Idfc dude. I made that post a bazillion years ago and completely forgot about or even give a ѕhit that i did.
I always forget that most people on incel sites are still normies mentally and would be out slaying and playing if not for purely looks, frame, or height.

I'm sure something I spewed up there is interesting, why not make yourself care and form an opinion?

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
rev van mev said:
I always forget that most people on incel sites are still normies mentally and would be out slaying and playing if not for purely looks, frame, or height.

I'm sure something I spewed up there is interesting, why not make yourself care and form an opinion?
It was hard to find any logic in what you said as cohesive, and seemed like you quickly typed it all out without really making it into a presentable and understandable format for the reader. Its also too wordy in its confusing mess. Thats my opinion regarding THAT. If you want my opinion on the actual subject matter of what you were trying to convey, please tell me it in terms that a 5 year old could understand.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
It was hard to find any logic in what you said as cohesive, and seemed like you quickly typed it all out without really making it into a presentable and understandable format for the reader. Its also too wordy in its confusing mess. Thats my opinion regarding THAT. If you want my opinion on the actual subject matter of what you were trying to convey, please tell me it in terms that a 5 year old could understand.
Sure!
We need more women than men. We can't do that without killing people or big ass science stuff. If women had kids instantly, this wouldn't matter. Same if the genders were 1:9 M:F.
Very appropriate words for a 5 year old.

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
rev van mev said:
Sure!
We need more women than men. We can't do that without killing people or big ass science stuff. If women had kids instantly, this wouldn't matter. Same if the genders were 1:9 M:F.
Very appropriate words for a 5 year old.
I think the issue is more that certain aspects of society need to be critically reevaluated and adressed so that they're not so chaotic. This can be done by raising truthful awareness and i don't think a massive in baby girls will solve it.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
I think the issue is more that certain aspects of society need to be critically reevaluated and adressed so that they're not so chaotic. This can be done by raising truthful awareness and i don't think a massive in baby girls will solve it.
You could go full reverse card on China's baby girl killing problem and kill all baby boys a la Jews escaping Egypt.

But you're right, we need awareness. Actually, we need more people not working and force richies to pay people more for the remaining jobs by supply and demand. That said being a stay-at-home dad with a working wife is dangerously close to cuckery even for a galactic chad.

We also need to abolish social media and really any non-serious internet. By removing attention for fun, we make people interact in real life and learn social skills unlike my fellow zoomers who manage to be more autistic than me despite not even being diagnose thanks to modern technology. Maybe just kill all modern technology and just keep it repressed until we have life extensions or something actually valuable and beneficial.

tl;dr Go back to the 1950s without angering SJWs or tech people, or else kill subhuman males instead and make a 1:9 society.

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
rev van mev said:
You could go full reverse card on China's baby girl killing problem and kill all baby boys a la Jews escaping Egypt.

But you're right, we need awareness. Actually, we need more people not working and force richies to pay people more for the remaining jobs by supply and demand. That said being a stay-at-home dad with a working wife is dangerously close to cuckery even for a galactic chad.

We also need to abolish social media and really any non-serious internet. By removing attention for fun, we make people interact in real life and learn social skills unlike my fellow zoomers who manage to be more autistic than me despite not even being diagnose thanks to modern technology. Maybe just kill all modern technology and just keep it repressed until we have life extensions or something actually valuable and beneficial.

tl;dr Go back to the 1950s without angering SJWs or tech people, or else kill subhuman males instead and make a 1:9 society.
Idk, man. If a system get broken its best to try and restore the system while inside the system itself.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
Idk, man. If a system get broken its best to try and restore the system while inside the system itself.
You say that cuz we can't get out. From outside you would just break it cuz it's easy. Duct tape isn't fixing a flood this big.
But the system is so fundamentally broken just by nature itself. And accelerationists are being assholes just to push it along.

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
rev van mev said:
You say that cuz we can't get out. From outside you would just break it cuz it's easy. Duct tape isn't fixing a flood this big.
But the system is so fundamentally broken just by nature itself. And accelerationists are being assholes just to push it along.
It seems i can't get out, and it seems i would have to rely on someone else to come get me out. I have really fantastic ideas about how this can be done, but if i can see how a mechanic in general can fix a car that still doesn't mean i myself can fix a car or that i'm the mechanic's boss. Yet the car, the mechanic, and myself are all in the same twisted system. The car must be driven, the mechanic must take care of the car, and i must somehow make myself useful with more than just my fantastic ideas. When all three things are happening at the same time, the repairs to the broken system can finally begin.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
hurdlafterhurdl said:
rev van mev said:
It seems i can't get out, and it seems i would have to rely on someone else to come get me out. I have really fantastic ideas about how this can be done, but if i can see how a mechanic in general can fix a car that still doesn't mean i myself can fix a car or that i'm the mechanic's boss. Yet the car, the mechanic, and myself are all in the same twisted system. The car must be driven, the mechanic must take care of the car, and i must somehow make myself useful with more than just my fantastic ideas. When all three things are happening at the same time, the repairs to the broken system can finally begin.
Yeah, getting 100% support for anything is tough. My best friend wants to overturn my country's economy to fix our housing crisis - I keep playing devil's advocate for him because I don't want him or my other econ/polisci people to go bust trying to change the world.

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
rev van mev said:
hurdlafterhurdl said:
Yeah, getting 100% support for anything is tough. My best friend wants to overturn my country's economy to fix our housing crisis - I keep playing devil's advocate for him because I don't want him or my other econ/polisci people to go bust trying to change the world.
If you could come up with even some half-assed suggestion on how to combat mass complacency on a large scale and then voice it on a public social media platform.....Consider your part in fixing the world complete.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
hurdlafterhurdl said:
rev van mev said:
If you could come up with even some half-assed suggestion on how to combat mass complacency on a large scale and then voice it on a public social media platform.....Consider your part in fixing the world complete.
I could do way more than that and my friend, among many others, have done that already. The real push is fighting a system that makes money off of complacency etc. More like many systems.
You are literally robbing people of jobs with some reforms, even if long-term there are more jobs. Short-term > long-term if you live paycheck to paycheck.

Leftiecel

Incels.Net Junior
Around 15 when I learned my very shy, reserved and "asexual" crush had 10s of admirers (including at least one girl) while living in one of the most conservative cities of my country