At wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

Never started

Incels.Net Regular
In elementary school. A girl hit me and I cried because I'd never been hit before. I'm not even embarrassed to say this because I have no pride. Not only no one defended me but all the kids laughed at me, boys and girls alike, and the teacher reprimended me when I told her and didn't say a thing to the aggressor. In that moment I realized females can get away with murder and males are destroyed socially if they show any weakness. Had it been the other way around the school would have called the police on me.

psychocel92

Incels.Net Junior
i realised are privileged when i was 9, a girl hit me a bunch of times at school and i didnt do anything because i was scared of backlash and everyone just laughed at me. if i hit her back then i would have been the bad guy

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
when I hitted puberty, around 11-12. And foids started to make their perverse sexual moves yet somehow the perception to society in its whole is that we are the perverted and that we corrupt them. It was the world upside down. Also the dangerous game of them disgusting foids: I can hit you but you cannot hit me back cause Ima girl started back then, and since nothing has changed really, 20 years later.

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
guys dont you think is amazing how many of us experience first hand the issue of violence from women, that you cannot defend yourself from because nobody touches a girl?? Its like almost all of us have shared the exact same experience. Its so relevant, I spent my whole life living that in silence, thinking I was the only one I wanted to complain.

Never started

Incels.Net Regular
when I hitted puberty, around 11-12. And foids started to make their perverse sexual moves yet somehow the perception to society in its whole is that we are the perverted and that we corrupt them. It was the world upside down. Also the dangerous game of them disgusting foids: I can hit you but you cannot hit me back cause Ima girl started back then, and since nothing has changed really, 20 years later.
If girls were making moves on you at 11 then you must be a volcel.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Solo Disident said:
Cope. You can get messed up after 16.

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
Solo Disident said:
no man, maybe I explained wrong. They started their slutty games, their provocation and so on, you know? This massive whorenes. But nobody managed to fuck this bitches for 8 more years. No one in the group. Why? They only wanted to date chads with cars. No car=no sex. No money=no sex.
Definately not a volcel.

Kvntkicker

Incels.Net Junior
Late 20s tbh. This come about from spending a lot of time around women in a 'women's work environment' i suppose i lived a somewhat sheltered existence before that. If you work with women in care homes, etc you're either the worst type of cuck simp or someone who is gradually getting their eyes opened to the horror that is "women"

In conclusion women fit into two categories: evil or bat ѕhit crazy and they are very privileged. This is because we can't have a stable and healthy society, it's not in the plans. Men have no power because the elite want to burn society down then build a new one from the ashes.

DarkestLoner3

Incels.Net Regular
i discovered it when i was around 10 years old, when a female classmate wich was 15 inches taller than me and 66 pounds heavier than me hit me, but when i dared to hit her back, everyone taged me as a coward and i was nearly sent to the principal office. At that same age, i saw too how the teachers were less strict with women than with men, for example, when men said bad words(like the word "stupid") they were sent to the principal office, but if women did the same they were only scolded in a very light way. So, at wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?
Probably around 13 when a girl and boy gotten the fighting and both ended up getting suspended but the girl only gotten 3 days while the boys gotten a week.

Never started

Incels.Net Regular
Never started said:
Solo Disident said:
no man, maybe I explained wrong. They started their slutty games, their provocation and so on, you know? This massive whorenes. But nobody managed to fuck this bitches for 8 more years. No one in the group. Why? They only wanted to date chads with cars. No car=no sex. No money=no sex.
Definately not a volcel.
Oh yeah, contrary to what society says, minifoids are hornier and more sexual than boys. But only for Chad, obviously.

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
Solo Disident said:
Never started said:
Definately not a volcel.
Oh yeah, contrary to what society says, minifoids are hornier and more sexual than boys. But only for Chad, obviously.
INDEED
contrary to what society and the media is selling you all the time minifoids are more dangerous to males than miniboys to foids. It is on big ass of their privileged status in this society that they dont even question. This is actually one fo my triggers wenever I talk to normies or feminiѕts, they are far and far away in recognizing this problem even if they have it shove it at their faces all the time. Question: why are the minifoids the ones who spend more time and money than anyone in makeup, clothes, so on?? Of course the femitards will argue that they are just victims of the patriarchy as well... they so fuсking get on my nerves!!

TonyB2000

Incels.Net Junior
I think it's something I've always known. Used to be the opposite up until maybe late 80s... man would come home from work and his dinner had to have already been made and so on... these days it's complete role reversal

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
I think it's something I've always known. Used to be the opposite up until maybe late 80s... man would come home from work and his dinner had to have already been made and so on... these days it's complete role reversal
yup, totally reversal. The wierd thing is that the same ones they defend this new cucked society will deny this roles playing now. feminiѕt logic

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Women arent the privileged gender you stoopid inkwelz, it men, wahmen get rаped everyday and get paid less and don’t make up enough of the government and can’t walk around without men looking at them. Have you ever considered not looking at them filthy inkell?