At wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

Allgon

Incels.Net Junior
i discovered it when i was around 10 years old, when a female classmate wich was 15 inches taller than me and 66 pounds heavier than me hit me, but when i dared to hit her back, everyone taged me as a coward and i was nearly sent to the principal office. At that same age, i saw too how the teachers were less strict with women than with men, for example, when men said bad words(like the word "stupid") they were sent to the principal office, but if women did the same they were only scolded in a very light way. So, at wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?
at 15 ı think ı found out that ı considered as "ugly" in society because ım kurdish and ı REALLY look like iranian national to the point if ı let my beard grow for 2 weeks ı look like a jihadist because of the fuсking media here in turkey we are basically mix between asian and european(mostly european looking) so ıf a guy(like me) look a little to much like a middle easteren you can slap him with the title of terrorist so no stacy or becky would look at me . at first ı tried to deny it but to no avail with me being havent talken to a girl friend(yes the space is here for a reason) since ı was born. and low to none selfesteem. and ı just accepted the fact that beatiful womans will look for chads and ı dont blame them cause of the media messing with my mind as a child everytime ı look at the mirror ı see a dissapoinment

Allgon

Incels.Net Junior
givemeachance said:
Uncommon said:
i discovered it when i was around 10 years old, when a female classmate wich was 15 inches taller than me and 66 pounds heavier than me hit me, but when i dared to hit her back, everyone taged me as a coward and i was nearly sent to the principal office. At that same age, i saw too how the teachers were less strict with women than with men, for example, when men said bad words(like the word "stupid") they were sent to the principal office, but if women did the same they were only scolded in a very light way. So, at wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?
I straight up bluepilled till I turned 17, still thought there was a chance with dumb thots... I'd always agree with their feminazi views, up until everyone of them crushed me...
I feel ya, Though i realized that females have more rights, no matter how bad they are, have more privileges and rights than men, no matter how good men they are. But alas, I too submitted to society's rule and still believed that an ugly duckling could (through some hard work and a puberty miracle perhaps?) still grow up to have a chance in this world, I knew that I would never become a handsome svan/chad, but maybe just a 5, heck maybe even 7 tier? (I really believed that puberty would give me what i lacked to compete in school, alas no such luck was to come my way.) I took the red pill when i was 20, by then i had been an orbiting mess for years, perhaps changing which "lady's" I served like a dog, like a mutt, i was that nice guy they'd just use and abuse, then discard when it fit them.
It hurt then... and it still does.
feel ya man my friends always think that ı hate them secretly cause ı forgot something in realyity ı just dont have a normal memory and ı told them time and time but to no avail still to day

Allgon

Incels.Net Junior
At 13, women can get away with far more than men, they can hit us, but we can't hit back. they can hurt us mentally and emotionally, but it's "Oh sooo wrong" for a man to give them a taste of their own medicine. it's "women and children first" as if pumping out rude n' cruel, fatherless chad-children gives them all the privilege in the world and that men are just expendable, especially betas.
All the while men are expected to protect them and their nations, work hard and support his household and never once cry or be angry about it and if the are they'll be called fagot for it, yet feminiѕt propaganda is fine, but supporting men's rights? You must be a misogynistic-boogeyman.
Truth is that more men have mental problems, are in jail or have a criminal background, we are also majorly represented in suіcіde statistics, we need the representation of our problems and help so much more than women, who are only (at most) expected to look nice, cook and raise children.
It is simply not fair!
agree with you and ı have theory to why this is all like this in the ye olde times women mostly didnt have any right in the modern world ı think the overflowing anger in them from thoose times made them want more than equality as a subconsious effect

Benj_amin

Incels.Net Junior
15-16 years old.

Latus

Incels.Net Junior
When I was a little child, maybe seven or eight years old, I first began to notice that women often receive preferential treatment. I noticed quite early on that women were portrayed as manipulative, scheming, backstabbing vipers in movies and television, and that has proven to be quite accurate! I have looked down on most women ever since. I have met some women who are good, likeable people, but I all of them are over the age of 40, most of them are over the age of 60, many of them are my relatives and I most certainly don't view any of them romantically or sexually.

I don't understand why some men worship women. It's truly infuriating and wrong.
do you think that the good women are over 40 only because all gens after and including millennials are entitled feminiѕt?

blueaccentkey

Incels.Net Junior
They are only privileged in stupid sub-cultures, at least in the USA. They are treated like objects to be fought over.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
do you think that the good women are over 40 only because all gens after and including millennials are entitled feminiѕt?
Wait a second...i think i have seen your avatar before...are you not a female troll who was banned months ago in the blue pill section?...

Latus

Incels.Net Junior
Latus said:
Wait a second...i think i have seen your avatar before...are you not a female troll who was banned months ago in the blue pill section?...
no? someone posted it recently and i thought it fit nice
and i asked a mod to change me to blackpill

TrippingCell

Incels.Net Novice
When I was in 4th grade and me and a girl passed notes and she got less harsh penalities for saying the word fuck than I did. I got sent to the principal's office and she got a warning.

jsylvz

Incels.Net Junior
probably around 11 or 12 when fems made fun of me and teachers did nothing about ti, then if i said one thing back to them i would get in ѕhit. now that im older they make it clear i am nothing but KHHV. when my parents got a divorce and she fuсking made a cuck out of my dad...that to. glad i finally found a group that made me feel less insane for feeling the same wya but really getting hopeless and angry. thats the power of the fems and its twisted.

InMyCellInHell

Incels.Net Junior
I noticed all the way back in kindergarten that when girls did something wrong, the teacher would hardly care, but if guys did something wrong, they got yelled at and sent to 'timeout'.
It wasn't fair then, and only got worse as I grew up.

Marvicx

Incels.Net Junior
12 I was being bullied by these girls in my class and when i wasn't standing up for myself everyone was calling me a pusѕy,coward but one day i had enough and hit one of them everyone basically started to hate me even more saying that im a Weak scumbag for hitting girls.