At wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

Notadream

Incels.Net Junior
7 when my younger sister was born. My parents used to party and had no issues letting me and my twin brother run wild, but decided to settle down adter having a daughter.

Slap

Satan Soldiers MC ♢ Patch 4 Eating Dead Pu**y ♢ 1%
i discovered it when i was around 10 years old, when a female classmate wich was 15 inches taller than me and 66 pounds heavier than me hit me, but when i dared to hit her back, everyone taged me as a coward and i was nearly sent to the principal office. At that same age, i saw too how the teachers were less strict with women than with men, for example, when men said bad words(like the word "stupid") they were sent to the principal office, but if women did the same they were only scolded in a very light way. So, at wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?
Age 5 for me. The cute girls in my class were treated better by everyone. Including me! I'm slapping my own face now!

Slap

Satan Soldiers MC ♢ Patch 4 Eating Dead Pu**y ♢ 1%
Slap said:
The cute girls in my class were treated better by everyone. Including me!
So you're a cute girl?!
No. I was one of the guys who treated these cute girls with admiration. I shouldn't have. It's over for me. Might as well become a trannycell, get a boob job and play with my new titties.

bonehead

Incels.Net Junior
I can't put an exact number on the age of when I learned about female privilege. It came to me at some point in early childhood when I was told, "Boys don't hit girls." after I pushed my older sister back that hit me first for some reason.

Ricky Spanish

Incels.Net Junior
Teenage years. It's not just women though, its all girls above a 1-2/10 and good looking men. Women are the more privelidged in general but good looking men get the best fuсking lives possible.

Letmego

Ok
13? 14? We had a pedο teacher, nobody liked him, cheating in my country is not a big deal it's even expected. So we all cheated on test he gave us. MANY OF US HAD THE fuсking SAME ANSWERS and he gave the girls higher grades. We went to complain but he just wouldn't listen and we could do nothing, they had higher grades just because they were girls. I'm not saying i want some pedο to look at me like that but it wasn't the first time they had privileges at school just because of their vaginas.

Kelly Turnbull

Incels.Net Junior
Age 7

My next door neighbor ran an Explorer post (the senior division of Boy Scouts that is now called Venturers) which focused on canoeing. His post remained all male for years after the program went co-ed but one day he got called into District Headquarters; apparently some girls wanted to join but were intimidated by the month long trip to Canada where the members canoed southward and lived off the land. From that point on there would be no more Canada trips and the post had to get female members.

The story has a sort of happy ending. My neighbor presented this to the boys who had a vote and decided to fold the unit. Upon finding this out, the District contact asked for the canoes and other equipment so a new post could be formed, but my neighbor refused; the boys built the canoes and bought the rest of the gear and had already divided it up between themselves! It was untold years before a similar Scouting unit was reorganized in our area.

monsterenergy66

Incels.Net Junior
back when i was like 6 i'd get picked on by girls, i couldn't hit them though because they were girls. that's when i first realised the comfort of foids was prioritised over the well-being of guys

Silverwolf96

Incels.Net Junior
At 13, women can get away with far more than men, they can hit us, but we can't hit back. they can hurt us mentally and emotionally, but it's "Oh sooo wrong" for a man to give them a taste of their own medicine. it's "women and children first" as if pumping out rude n' cruel, fatherless chad-children gives them all the privilege in the world and that men are just expendable, especially betas.
All the while men are expected to protect them and their nations, work hard and support his household and never once cry or be angry about it and if the are they'll be called fagot for it, yet feminiѕt propaganda is fine, but supporting men's rights? You must be a misogynistic-boogeyman.
Truth is that more men have mental problems, are in jail or have a criminal background, we are also majorly represented in suіcіde statistics, we need the representation of our problems and help so much more than women, who are only (at most) expected to look nice, cook and raise children.
It is simply not fair!

givemeachance

Incels.Net Novice
i discovered it when i was around 10 years old, when a female classmate wich was 15 inches taller than me and 66 pounds heavier than me hit me, but when i dared to hit her back, everyone taged me as a coward and i was nearly sent to the principal office. At that same age, i saw too how the teachers were less strict with women than with men, for example, when men said bad words(like the word "stupid") they were sent to the principal office, but if women did the same they were only scolded in a very light way. So, at wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?
I straight up bluepilled till I turned 17, still thought there was a chance with dumb thots... I'd always agree with their feminazi views, up until everyone of them crushed me...

Silverwolf96

Incels.Net Junior
Uncommon said:
I straight up bluepilled till I turned 17, still thought there was a chance with dumb thots... I'd always agree with their feminazi views, up until everyone of them crushed me...
I feel ya, Though i realized that females have more rights, no matter how bad they are, have more privileges and rights than men, no matter how good men they are. But alas, I too submitted to society's rule and still believed that an ugly duckling could (through some hard work and a puberty miracle perhaps?) still grow up to have a chance in this world, I knew that I would never become a handsome svan/chad, but maybe just a 5, heck maybe even 7 tier? (I really believed that puberty would give me what i lacked to compete in school, alas no such luck was to come my way.) I took the red pill when i was 20, by then i had been an orbiting mess for years, perhaps changing which "lady's" I served like a dog, like a mutt, i was that nice guy they'd just use and abuse, then discard when it fit them.
It hurt then... and it still does.

Allgon

Incels.Net Junior
at 15 ı think ı found out that ı considered as "ugly" in society because ım kurdish and ı REALLY look like iranian national to the point if ı let my beard grow for 2 weeks ı look like a jihadist because of the fuсking media here in turkey we are basically mix between asian and european(mostly european looking) so ıf a guy(like me) look a little to much like a middle easteren you can slap him with the title of terrorist so no stacy or becky would look at me . at first ı tried to deny it but to no avail with me being havent talken to a girl friend(yes the space is here for a reason) since ı was born. and low to none selfesteem. and ı just accepted the fact that beatiful womans will look for chads and ı dont blame them cause of the media messing with my mind as a child everytime ı look at the mirror ı see a dissapoinment