At wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

Vlad

100% Pure
I noticed this very, very early on. It was in Kindergarten I was around 5 years old. There was a girl in my class who had a major anger/attitude problem. I dont know if it was a real mental disability or anything but apparently she failed alot of times and was infamous to the teachers of the school. She was like 12 or 13 years old. And my god it's like the teachers would let her do whatever the fuck she wanted. She used to love bullying boys especially. You couldnt even talk to her without her telling back at you.

So I was selected to work with her or be her partner for some odd reason. So I was made to sit with her so I was just trying to be her friend. ( I was very smart as a child btw). And I'm not gonna lie I did kinda have a crush on her even though she was really mean. So anyways. I try talking to her about the crayons we will use for the project. And then when I said I wanted to use blue she totally flips the fuck out like I've never seen. "No I WANNA USE PEACH", before I get to utter anything she grabs the crayons and starts throwing them across the room like it's a game of fuсking dodge ball. The she graves me by my overalls and slaps the piss outa me like I was the final boss in a fuсking arcade game.

The worse part is that the teacher took longer than the second coming of jesus christ to acknowledge that she was acting like a fuсking monkey. But even then the next day the goddamn school and teachers acted like absolutely nothing happend. I mean they did make her apologize to me but I was like the hell with this I'm not going back to this class...

Gnuking

Incels.Net Novice
i discovered it when i was around 10 years old, when a female classmate wich was 15 inches taller than me and 66 pounds heavier than me hit me, but when i dared to hit her back, everyone taged me as a coward and i was nearly sent to the principal office. At that same age, i saw too how the teachers were less strict with women than with men, for example, when men said bad words(like the word "stupid") they were sent to the principal office, but if women did the same they were only scolded in a very light way. So, at wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?
When I was 13 and starting becoming attracted to femoids i started staring at stacys during classes. They started calling me names like creeps and pervert but as soon as girl starts staring at guys it’s an innocent crush and cute. I hate how this society thinks anything an unattractive man does is creepy but how femoids can never do anything wrong. Now that I’m 29, a virgin I see how much women have privilege. They get to get off the titanic first, why are women’s lives more valuable than mine just because I’m male. All women are useless men make all the inventions, men build buildings men do everything yet women are more valued.

FaceandKMS

Incels.Net Junior
12 probably, it wasnt that women were privileged but i remember telling my dad i feel like everyone at school keeps me in a box and if i ever try to escape they attack me and stuff me back in.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Not sure. But as the eldest of my siblings, probably earlier. I always do chores and not my younger sister, especially when if the chores need going out of the house or some extreme work. I have to look after grandma to the hospital because I'm the man while my sister is the woman. Something to do with lifting the wheelchair and my grandma so my sister can't do those things. She can only party.

Then at school. It's even worse if everyone is almost girls. They pick on you to do something. Girls will ask you favors and they are used to receiving them. In fact, entitled. Accompany this girl here and there.
Offer a girl a seat or be shamed in publicly. *There was this video viral here in my country where a girl posted a guy who was asleep in the subway. She captured his face to shame him publicly for not offering women a seat...
Another was when a woman accused a man of sexually harassing her without knowing there was a CCTV. The man was beaten up. Later, CCTVs showed she was not touched.
That there is the moment I know women have a lot of privileges.

I've always had a belief women are the privileged gender since I was young. But it is only now, at 27, where I'm starting to accept the horrible truth.
I am fired up from your post.. Not gonna sit like a sorry ass

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Now Enlightened said:
Not sure. But as the eldest of my siblings, probably earlier. I always do chores and not my younger sister, especially when if the chores need going out of the house or some extreme work. I have to look after grandma to the hospital because I'm the man while my sister is the woman. Something to do with lifting the wheelchair and my grandma so my sister can't do those things. She can only party.

Then at school. It's even worse if everyone is almost girls. They pick on you to do something. Girls will ask you favors and they are used to receiving them. In fact, entitled. Accompany this girl here and there.
Offer a girl a seat or be shamed in publicly. *There was this video viral here in my country where a girl posted a guy who was asleep in the subway. She captured his face to shame him publicly for not offering women a seat...
Another was when a woman accused a man of sexually harassing her without knowing there was a CCTV. The man was beaten up. Later, CCTVs showed she was not touched.
That there is the moment I know women have a lot of privileges.

I've always had a belief women are the privileged gender since I was young. But it is only now, at 27, where I'm starting to accept the horrible truth.
I am fired up from your post.. Not gonna sit like a sorry ass
which country you from bro? India

jessieb

Incels.Net Junior
i was 8 years old...beat up by women and little girls at school...im a veteran woman hater now.20 years of hating them bitches

inunotaisho

Incels.Net Novice
Probably around the high school years. After every gym class the teacher told the girls to go while the boys always stayed behind to put away the stuff like goal posts, gym mattresses ...
And when the school invited speakers to talk about the wage gap, about feminism in general. There was this general feeling that boys were unwanted or something to be corrected. The height of this was when my class had to look at videos about rаpe and the trauma experienced by a rаpe victim, as if they assumed any potential rаpist in the class would just get a flashback to some educational videos when attempting to actually rаpe someone and that would guilt him away from it.

chad_terminator

Incels.Net Junior
I noticed in middle school that if a girl said something mean to me the female teacher would not come to my defence, but if I defended myself the teacher spoke up. This fat latina girl said something mean to me (white boy), and I retorted by telling her in 10 years she would be a single mother working at McDonalds. She started crying and the teacher got upset at me. To be honest, despite acknowledging the existence of this sort of female privilege, if I could live a thousand lives I would choose to be a man in all of them. So I guess in my heart of hearts I do recognize that it's still better to be a man.

Vlad

100% Pure
I noticed in middle school that if a girl said something mean to me the female teacher would not come to my defence, but if I defended myself the teacher spoke up. This fat latina girl said something mean to me (white boy), and I retorted by telling her in 10 years she would be a single mother working at McDonalds. She started crying and the teacher got upset at me. To be honest, despite acknowledging the existence of this sort of female privilege, if I could live a thousand lives I would choose to be a man in all of them. So I guess in my heart of hearts I do recognize that it's still better to be a man.
Lmao Nіgga you stupid XD. He said she finna be a single mother.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
in elementary, girls were treated so much better like getting away with ѕhit and getting babied and how they could allways get away with bullying boys and how you could never defend yourself. and how we were constantly told girls were perfect creatures who could never do anything wrong. also when me and my sis got abused by our dad my sister was able to go into foster care and get help i had to stay with my dad because the ''foster system was too crowded'' also when i went to juvie the girls were treated so much better. they got way more rectime they even had there own pillows and blankets they brought from home the girls unit also had carpets. meanwhile the boys unit had a cold hard floor with mats and a thin blanket we couldnt even have pillows also woman can get away with murder. fr girls get away with so much. people dont give a ѕhit about an unnatractive male while a unnatractive female is entitled to all the chad dick in the world and are constantly berated with approval. i was constantly told how men are not to be trusted. i was even laughed at for multiple people when i told how a female worker sexually assaulted me when i was 5. also controversial opinion white people are priveledged in a way in juvie the black boys would get so much more time than the white boys.

Spergcel

Incels.Net Junior
Only thing I remember noticing from my early years was where girls would get coddled by the teachers whenever they hurt themselves on the playground, whereas boys were told to just get up and stop whining. But in general I was heavily bluepilled as a child and was a full-blown SJW cuck during my teens. This was really only because I had almost no social interaction with anyone during that period, though. If I had gone to secondary school I would have found the blackpill much sooner, as it has taken almost no time to discover the truth since starting university (after 1-2 years of deprogramming myself from SJW insanity). So I would say just last year at 19.

I haven’t personally witnessed many, or any, experiences of outright female privilege even now; what I’ve seen more of is simply the attack on men, and propagation of the idea that females deserve vindication based on the bullshit lie that they are low on the social hierarchy. What made it easy to swallow the red and subsequently black pills for me is how much more they align with the realities I have experienced - every foid I have met in my life has been much more advantaged, happier, and loved than I have, I have not benefited from supposed “male privilege” AT ALL, and more broadly, humans are fuсking HORRIBLE by nature!!! Once I realised that, there was no turning back, because it became incredibly obvious how much bluepilled horseshit there is out there that is not reflected in the actions of people who preach it.

1trekker.fanboi

Incels.Net Junior
Today while working I waved at some upper class bitch. Upper class thanks to her soyfag husband who bought her some nice ass luxury suv. She was with her stupid kid and just looked at me with a bunch of disdain. I looked back like "wtf do you think you are c*nt??"

The spoiled ones are the worst. They don't work but went to college and got degrees and married into money. They don't earn their ѕhit but look down at you if you're blue collar. fuсking bitch. No more holding doors open or letting them cut out when driving. Fuck that.

RottingAloneCel

Incels.Net Novice
It's a political and cultural thing, countries like U.S.A favor women and degrade men while countries in the Middle East do the opposite (which is slowly changing sadly). So it depends on your background, but to answer your question, I can't really tell what age it's in those teen years that you start to discover how this world is really run. But for me, the first time I noticed was when my sister fake cried about me hitting her which made my dad not take me to my friend's birthday, I was around 7 or 8 at the time (but I was the favored kid most of the time).

fredcel75

Incels.Net Junior
Thankfully, I was taught that women were privileged f*cks growing up. My mother left me with my father when I was only 6 months old. She claimed it was because of my father’s “abusive” ways, but that was just an excuse to go get railed by a chad. My dad wasn’t an attractive man and she just couldn’t stand for that! She’s tried to contact me multiple times to explain that she had a good reason to leave and that she wants me in her life. How disgusting!
And! Not only is she acting this way, nobody will tell her off! If she was a man, everyone would get on her behavior. I’m forever grateful that I was raised right and wasn’t taught to let women get it easier than they already do....