At wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

Ben

0/68
i discovered it when i was around 10 years old, when a female classmate wich was 15 inches taller than me and 66 pounds heavier than me hit me, but when i dared to hit her back, everyone taged me as a coward and i was nearly sent to the principal office. At that same age, i saw too how the teachers were less strict with women than with men, for example, when men said bad words(like the word "stupid") they were sent to the principal office, but if women did the same they were only scolded in a very light way. So, at wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?
Where I grew up, boys got belt, girls got a 'stern talking to' usually.

But I think I know *exactly* when I first learned that girls were priviledged. It made me rage, I mean really rage at 10 years old. I raged to everyone and they told me to shut up. Boys and girls were split at recess, girls upstairs and boys downstairs. There was to be no mixing, boys that occasionally snuck up to the girls got caught and pulled down the stairs by their ears by the old ass janitor ladies occasionally even given light but firm kicks as a 'joke'. Girls that came down were ignored and at worse told delicately to go back upstairs. I was only 10 but the injustice in seeing the boy dragged painfully by his ear by a woman janitor who would never have done the same to a girl made me so angry I wanted to burn the place down.

Mr. Misguided

I was probably 6 or 7. While I was subjected to frequent physical consequences, my sister received a "stern talking to". And it only progressed from there; as we grew up, she was handed privileges that made her life easier and societal coddling that turned her into a inconsiderate thot as it does most women today.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
    106/122
I must've been around 9. I noticed that girls got more attention from teachers than boys. If a girl was having problems with her school work, the teacher would promptly help her whereas a boy would get told to sit down and try to solve the problem by himself.

JustAWittyCel

Another day, another cope damnit
    100/300
I can't give you a definite answer, I've seen female privilege over the years but only lately have I put the pieces together.

japanesejackass

I was around 12-13, it was in school and i was just minding my own business when suddenly this girl comes up to me and
asks; why are you so ugly? I answered with: why are you such a fuсking bitch? And then she proceeded to punch me in the gut. Naturally I punch back, but then this Chad (who had nothing to do with the situation, nor was he related in anyway to the girl) comes up and punches me about 15 times in the face, I asked him why he was doing this, he answered; Only Pussies punch girls. Why, why do girls get the privilege of literally do or say anything and they won't get beat up, I say that this is unfair. If a guy so much as looks strangely at a man he has the possibility of getting beaten up. However if a girl were in the situation, she could just be on her way, the worst thing that would happen is he would flirt with her. Know I know that there are some instances where the man will beat up the woman, but it is far more likely for Males to be mugged for example.

Haselnuss

0/33
i knew it since childhood, people here are pretty blatant about foids having it easier. i remember in the 1st or the 2nd grade we had to move the tables and chairs into a certain formation in the classroom for an event that was coming up and the teacher just said that the girls can go home, while the boys have to stay after class to help with the moving. i grew up thinking it's common knowledge that foids are privileged.

lordoftheincels

81/300
I was around 12-13, it was in school and i was just minding my own business when suddenly this girl comes up to me and
asks; why are you so ugly? I answered with: why are you such a fuсking bitch? And then she proceeded to punch me in the gut. Naturally I punch back, but then this Chad (who had nothing to do with the situation, nor was he related in anyway to the girl) comes up and punches me about 15 times in the face, I asked him why he was doing this, he answered; Only Pussies punch girls. Why, why do girls get the privilege of literally do or say anything and they won't get beat up, I say that this is unfair. If a guy so much as looks strangely at a man he has the possibility of getting beaten up. However if a girl were in the situation, she could just be on her way, the worst thing that would happen is he would flirt with her. Know I know that there are some instances where the man will beat up the woman, but it is far more likely for Males to be mugged for example.
men are to blame for this ѕhit world. If there were no corrupt cops, white knights, surfer bros and douchebag jocks you could freely punch anyone who punches you first, like that stupid c*nt who called you ugly and then punched you in the gut.

JustAWittyCel

Another day, another cope damnit
    100/300
Honestly, fuck that chad.I had similar situations plus men are conditioned since childhood with stuff like ''don't touch a girl'' ''don't hit back'' ''you don't touch someone younger than you'' ''touch another boy you pusѕy''