At wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

Epictetus

Incels.Net Novice
I would say it depends: women tend to be more sexually bullied and an isolated mother can have a hard life. After, a beautiful young woman with a phd has probably an easier life than a man which lives in the streets.

MeesaGeesa

Incels.Net Junior
Statistically they are not. But every circumstance presents different challenges and gives different people privileges which contradict or reinforce those statistics. Life in a nutshell. But stop using women as an easy scapegoat for life's complexity and inexplicity. Whatever your personal experiences, the answer for your problems is not that simple and you probably already know that.

Shey6

Incels.Net Junior
Around 11 In school i always heard i need to open doors for my girl classmates, help them when they dont know something etc. But when i didn't knew something, that meant that im stupid and i don't keep attentnion at lessons

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
Statistically they are not. But every circumstance presents different challenges and gives different people privileges which contradict or reinforce those statistics. Life in a nutshell. But stop using women as an easy scapegoat for life's complexity and inexplicity. Whatever your personal experiences, the answer for your problems is not that simple and you probably already know that.
bluepill fаggot detected.
question was when you discovered women are the privileged gender: WICH THEY ARE

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Jamesothy said:
Everythingcel said:
Right after I was born when part of my willy was cut off.
I hope that's not true.
its still widespread practice, but is not genital mutilation cause it just affects huh huh MALES
Oh I get it, lol. He was circumcised. Me too. I was thinking he had a botched circumcision or something. I feel stupid.

Anyways, if you ask me, there's a huge difference between circumcision and cutting out a girl's clit. The scientific consensus seems to be pretty clear. A girl getting her clit cut out completely destroys her ability to get off sexually. But a man getting his foreskin removed only loses a small piece of skin with less sensitivity than the tissue that's under it. It only increases his ability to have sexual pleasure. My was removed long before I can remember, but there's a lot of men that have had it done after puberty who've said that the procedure only increases sensitivity during sex.

If God ever blesses me with a son one day he'll be getting part of his willy cut off as well.

DioNeves

Incels.Net Junior
The problem with this society is that it has become so brainwashed by feminism, that women became untouchable.
I started to discover the truth of feminism and the priveleges it brought upon women when I was 14.