At wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
i discovered it when i was around 10 years old, when a female classmate wich was 15 inches taller than me and 66 pounds heavier than me hit me, but when i dared to hit her back, everyone taged me as a coward and i was nearly sent to the principal office. At that same age, i saw too how the teachers were less strict with women than with men, for example, when men said bad words(like the word "stupid") they were sent to the principal office, but if women did the same they were only scolded in a very light way. So, at wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Always had the feeling that there was something off, but it was more evident when i had 15-16 yo. So around those years.

twobitgorrila

Incels.Net Junior
Around 12 I noticed that girls would get special treatment such as not having to do sports outside in freezing weather. Then I noticed the fact that "insulting" a girl is apparently not acceptable but they are within their right to hand it out.

rev van mev

Chilling.
it never ceases to amaze me how readily the life and well-being of a guy will be readily abandoned by everyone to comfort a foid's imaginary boo boo, especially in many complex stages over long periods of time.....fuckin christ.

rev van mev

Chilling.
that is just fuckin it though......among endless other shrieking dogshit, guys get some sort of weird masochistic boner for elevating women to goddeses and then getting sick pleasure by spastically standing up for them and preaching how holy golden the vagina is so that women reject their stupid asses

Amiya

Rhodes Island
that is just fuckin it though......among endless other shrieking dogshit, guys get some sort of weird masochistic boner for elevating women to goddeses and then getting sick pleasure by spastically standing up for them and preaching how holy golden the vagina is so that women reject their stupid asses
People shouldn't put the coochie in the pedestal, but they do it, and this is the result. And we have to suffer because of that.

rev van mev

Chilling.
rev van mev said:
People shouldn't put the coochie in the pedestal, but they do it, and this is the result. And we have to suffer because of that.
Yup.....Goddamn soyboys.....

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
i discovered it when i was around 10 years old, when a female classmate wich was 15 inches taller than me and 66 pounds heavier than me hit me, but when i dared to hit her back, everyone taged me as a coward and i was nearly sent to the principal office. At that same age, i saw too how the teachers were less strict with women than with men, for example, when men said bad words(like the word "stupid") they were sent to the principal office, but if women did the same they were only scolded in a very light way. So, at wich age you discovered women are the privileged gender?
I discovered it when i was 13 or 14 when I saw SJWs and women was doing ѕhit that men wouldn't get away with if the roles were reversed.

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
Not sure. But as the eldest of my siblings, probably earlier. I always do chores and not my younger sister, especially when if the chores need going out of the house or some extreme work. I have to look after grandma to the hospital because I'm the man while my sister is the woman. Something to do with lifting the wheelchair and my grandma so my sister can't do those things. She can only party.

Then at school. It's even worse if everyone is almost girls. They pick on you to do something. Girls will ask you favors and they are used to receiving them. In fact, entitled. Accompany this girl here and there.
Offer a girl a seat or be shamed in publicly. *There was this video viral here in my country where a girl posted a guy who was asleep in the subway. She captured his face to shame him publicly for not offering women a seat...
Another was when a woman accused a man of sexually harassing her without knowing there was a CCTV. The man was beaten up. Later, CCTVs showed she was not touched.
That there is the moment I know women have a lot of privileges.

I've always had a belief women are the privileged gender since I was young. But it is only now, at 27, where I'm starting to accept the horrible truth.

JohnJohn

Incels.Net Novice
Around 10 when I learned about unequal laws. The Laws are defintley one sided to benefit women. Things like Marriage, Divorce, Abortion, Child Support, Alimoney, Assualt on Female Felony charge yet in reverse its nothing. This is not a just system nor is it equal towards all.

GameDreamerCel

Incels.Net Junior
It's hard to say. I picked up little things when I was younger but didn't understand the full picture until I was an adult.

Things were different a little different then, though. No internet so we only had the mainstream media which pushed the "women are wonderful and oppressed" narrative even then.

Once I got older and saw what was expected of you as a man it became clear that reality was much different than the fiction that society sells.